Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY - Page 4 Empty Re: NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

Post by Szilvi Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:21 am

Szilvi shrugged as Roburt walked away, and ignored his request to stay put and went off to find some games to play. She found that one where you throw ping-pong balls at fishbowls to try and win a fish and began to play.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Number of posts : 151
Character : She's as into herself as a piece of pie. Wait...what?
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rio

Back to top Go down

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY - Page 4 Empty Re: NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:30 am

"Of course I don't, I'm not an idiot," Lumi responded with a scathing look. Her anger kind of melted away into sadness and she looked back down at the ground. "I just hate the whole thing, I get angry just thinking about it, and sad."
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:36 am

Edwurd finally got his cotten candy. He returned to the bench and sat there waiting, chewing thoughtfully.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Number of posts : 250
Character : Just a cute lil firecrotch who somehow turned a homophobe gay.
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:38 am

Who're they talking about? Did Quinn cheat on Lumi? What makes Lumi sad?

Roburt continued to listen, hidden somewhere.
Roburt
Roburt

Number of posts : 183
Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Juno

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:42 am

Quinn looked at the ground too, "I know..."

Quinn had forgotten what it felt like to hate himself, he had forgotten all those feelings. It sucked majorly to feel them again.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:51 am

It was quiet for a long time. They just stood there, staring at the ground. Finally Lumi said quietly, "You still feel really guilty, don't you?" Part of the reason Lumi was able to forgive Quinn was because of how guilty he felt.
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:53 am

"Of course I feel guilty," Quinn said. "Wouldn't you if you killed somebody?"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:57 am

Quinn wrote:"Wouldn't you if you killed somebody?"

Whut?

Did Quinn just...no way. Quinn...killed somebody?

Roburt's heart pounded. He had been in the same place as a murderer? Been close to one? Holy shit, what if Quinn had killed Roburt when he still liked Lumi? Oh god, oh god.

Roburt retreated back to the bench.
Roburt
Roburt

Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Lumi sighed, "You know, this probably isn't the best time and place to be talking about this," she said. "Let's just get back to the others. They're probably wondering where we are."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Szilvi finished her game and walked back to the bench, where Edwurd and Roburt were. "Look, I won a fish!" she announced cheerfully, holding up her little plastic bag with a goldfish in it. Her smiled faded when she saw the look on Roburt's face. "Hey, what's wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost!"
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Edwurd looked up at Szilvi, "I said the same thing! But he's not saying much."

He elbowed his brother gently, "Roburt what's wrong?"
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:38 pm

"I...Quinn...he..." Roburt couldn't finish his sentence. Especially because he saw Lumi and Murderer returning.

Shit, I'm scared.

Roburt had to pretend that he never heard anything, he didn't want Quinn to know. He would probably kill him, "That's a sweet fish Szilvi!"
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:41 pm

"Right," Quinn said quietly with a nod.

Him and Lumi left their hiding place and went back to their group. Edwurd had finally gotten his cotten candy, and Szilvi and Roburt were off their roller coaster.

"Hey guys," he said, sort of cheerful.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Szilvi looked kind of confused, but decided to take Roburt's word for it. Maybe he was just queasy after the roller coaster. "Um, okay then," she replied.

She looked up and saw Quinn and Lumi returning. "Where were you two?" she asked teasingly. "Making out behind the ferris wheel?"
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:52 pm

"Ha ha," Lumi said to Szilvi unenthusiastically, with an unhappy sort of look on her face. She turned to Roburt, who looked like he was terrified, but trying to hide it.

"What's the matter with you," she asked him. He looked like he was about to pee himself, "was the roller coaster really that scary?"
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:16 pm

Okay, Edwurd's brother was acting way weird. He'll have to investigate later when they got home, but for now they should all enjoy themselves.

"So what else is there that we can do here?" Edwurd asked.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Roburt looked up at Lumi and refused to make eye contact with Quinn, "Oh no. It was scary but...I saw something gross in that bathroom."

Edwurd wrote:"So what else is there that we can do here?"

Roburt turned his attention to his brother, happy to have a change of subject Roburt said, "We could all play more games..."
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Quinn laughed awkwardly at Szilvi's joke. He glanced at Roburt and saw that he was still acting a little weird. Lumi asked him if the roller coaster had been that scary and Roburt commented on the bathrooms.

"I guess I wont use them then," Quinn mumbled to himself.

Roburt wrote:"We could all play more games..."

"I agree," Quinn said. "I'm pretty good at those games where you throw a ball at three bottles."
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:00 am

"I always thought that that game was rigged," Szilvi commented as the group started walking towards the general direction of all the games. "One time I threw the ball and it hit the bottles head on and just bounced off. I swear they superglue them together or something."
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:03 am

Lumi walked with everyone else, but she couldn't help but get the distinct impression that Roburt was lying. She could always tell when people were lying.

"So Rob," she said nonchalantly. "What did you see in the bathroom, anyways? I'm morbidly curious."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:09 am

Szilvi wrote:"I swear they superglue them together or something."

"I know what you mean!" Edwurd exclaimed. "I can never win at that game! I either don't knock down any or I just knock down the top one."

"What I'm really good at," he continued to say. "Is those games where you throw darts at balloons."
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:12 am

Lumi wrote:"What did you see in the bathroom, anyways? I'm morbidly curious."

Roburt was able to answer that question right away, "I saw this huge ass dead rat in there."

He was telling the truth slightly because he did see a dead rat in the bathroom once, that literally scared the piss out of him.
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:18 am

Quinn made a creeped out face at the thought of dead rats in the bathroom.

"Now I'm really not going to use those bathrooms," he said louder than the last time he said it.

The group got close to all the games then, and Quinn looked at all the prizes. There were some huge ones, so he said to Lumi, "I'm going to win one of those big ones for you and the baby."
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:24 am

Szilvi also looked disgusted at the idea of dead rats in the bathroom. "We should tell someone about that!" she exclaimed. "Those things carry horrible diseases."

She listened to Quinn promise Lumi to win her something. "That's very considerate, Quinn," she told him. "I know I would be so impressed if someone tried to win me something."

She pouted beautifully at Roburt, who she was sure would take the bait.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:30 am

Lumi leaned up and kissed Quinn on the cheek. "Me and the baby say thanks," she told him. She didn't know what she could possibly do with a giant stuffed animal, but the baby would appreciate it once it was born.

She totally didn't buy the dead rat story. She made a mental note to ask Roburt about it later.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next