Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY Empty NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

Post by Szilvi Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:15 pm

It was time for the grand re-opening of the carnival! Why did the carnival need to be RE-opened, may you ask? Perhaps it was closed for the winter. Or maybe several rides broke down and needed repairs. Or maybe some clio narrowly avoided death on a rollercoaster, and have since then been systematically killed off in gruesome and complicated ways.

Pick your favorite.

Anywho, Szilvi, who was always out to have fun on her days off, decided to come to the grand re-opening. Playing games, riding rides, eating junk food. Perfect way to spend the day.

As she walked around trying to decide what to do first, she happened to end up walking near the dunktank...
Szilvi
Szilvi

Number of posts : 151
Character : She's as into herself as a piece of pie. Wait...what?
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rio

Back to top Go down

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY Empty Re: NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

Post by Lumi Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Why was Lumi at the carnival? Not even she was sure. She wasn't allowed to ride any of the rides because she was pregnant. Speaking of which, the fact that she was expecting was FINALLY becoming noticeable (finally? she's only known for like, a few weeks.)

She figured since she couldn't ride any rides, she'd just have to play games instead. She'd somehow heard that Edwurd and Roburt were working at the dunktank and decided to go say hi to them and maybe get one of them wet.

So first she bought one of those giant, delicious elephant ears and then she went to the dunktankular area.
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY Empty Re: NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

Post by Edwurd Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:27 pm

"Step right up folks, and dunk this...jerk!" Edwurd called out cheerfully.

His brother, Roburt was wearing a stripped bathing suit sort of thing, and shouting out insults to anybody who was close enough to hear. Edwurd noticed a pretty blonde lady walking near their stand, "Would you like to give it a try miss?"

"Don't ask her to do it, blondes are too dumb to do anything!" Roburt jeered from behind.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Number of posts : 250
Character : Just a cute lil firecrotch who somehow turned a homophobe gay.
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Roburt was growing bored of insulting clio. Nobody had been able to dunk him once, no matter how rude he was to them. He had to keep up his job though. He watched his brother Edwurd from behind, and shouted insults to anybody his brother asked to try.

Roburt sighed loudly out of boredum, but he perked up a little when Edwurd asked a blonde woman to try out. She looked promising.

"Don't ask her to do it, blondes are too dumb to do anything!" he called out.
Roburt
Roburt

Number of posts : 183
Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Juno

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Szilvi got understandably irritated and looked at the little prick, who also happened to be a blond. What a moron.

"Okay, I'll do it," she accepted the challenge breezily and took a ball from the little firecrotch. She smiled sweetly and flicked her wrist, and unbeknownst to the two boys, made the water in the tank frigidly cold.

She zeroed in on the target and threw the ball with precision. It hit.

Szilvi's face: >=)
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Lumi arrived just in time to see Roburt get dunked into the water. She grinned at the sight, and to her surprise saw that the one who'd dunked him was Szilvi.

She looked around and spotted Edwurd, and walked over to him. "Hi," she greeted cheerfully. "Long time no see."
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Edwurd handed a ball to the clio, and stepped to the side. He watched her, and watched the ball when she threw it. It hit dead center.

He bit back his laughter while he watched his brother fall into the tank. Roburt jumped out as fast as he fell in, and screamed at Edwurd about it being really cold. Edwurd shrugged and turned to a familar voice.

"Lumi!" he exclaimed, while hugging his friend. "How are you?"
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:18 pm

Roburt fell, into icy cold water. He jumped out as fast as he could.

"Edwurd, you idiot why didn't you make sure it was warm water?!" he screamed at his brother.

Roburt glared at Edwurd, and all Edwurd did was shrug, and turned away. Roburt wrapped a blanket around himself and noticed Lumi.

"Lumi," Roburt called excitedly while rushing over. "You're...pregnant."

He smiled awkwardly at Lumi, then turned to the clio who dunked him, "That's a pretty sweet arm you got there."
Roburt
Roburt

Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:29 pm

"Yeah thanks," Szilvi said to Roburt with a lack of care. She decided to hold a grudge about the whole 'dumb blonde' comment. She looked past Roburt and saw Lumi talking to Edwurd.

"Oh, hi Lumi!" she greeted in that fake, bitchy way that girls are so good at. "Hi Lumi's friend!"
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:33 pm

Lumi hugged Edwurd. "Better than ever. How about you?" she asked. She looked over when Roburt rushed over and prepared to tell him to back off, when...

"Lumi. You're...pregnant."

And then he turned around and tried to talk to Szilvi, who blew him off. Lumi smiled wryly. She was glad to have the annoying little blond off her back, and it was even better because now he was going to annoy Szilvi.

"Hi Szilvi," she greeted coldly. "Have you met Roburt before?" She nudged Roburt and whispered in his ear, "She's single."

Then she stood back and watched.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:40 pm

"You're pregnant?" Edwurd asked, exciteded. "That's so awesome!"
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:42 pm

"So your name is Szilvi? That's a pretty name for such a pretty woman," Roburt said, all smooth-like.
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:46 pm

Szilvi glared at Lumi. What did she whisper to Roburt? She looked back at Roburt after his lame pickup line. She smiled. "Oh, you are so cute and sad," she said, shaking her head sympathetically. "Sorry, but I don't go for guys who work at carnival dunktanks."

OH, SHOT DOWN! Szilvi doesn't mince words.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:48 pm

"That's so awesome!"

"I know, right?" Lumi replied, resting a hand on her belly. She then watched Szilvi crush Roburt and grinned, taking a bite of her elephant ear. "This is the best trip to the carnival ever."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:52 pm

Edwurd watched Roburt and Szilvi, amused. Roburt still wont give up, even after that insult. He looked at Lumi, "Can I touch your tummy?"

He figured the baby wouldn't be kicking yet, but he wanted to touch anyway.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Szilvi wrote:"Sorry, but I don't go for guys who work at carnival dunktanks."

"Oho! Good with words! I like that in a woman," Roburt said, totally uneffected by her insult. "We should get together sometime, Ssssszilvi."
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:13 am

"I'm sorry hun, but," Szilvi said with a sort of air of superiority, "you're not good enough for me."
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:16 am

"Oh yeah, of course," Lumi permissed, totally loving this. "You, uh, won't really be able to feel anything though. But go ahead anyways!" She smiled.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:38 am

"Oh, I know I just wanna touch it anyway," Edwurd told her, while reaching out to gently pat her tummy. "I love babies!"

^_^
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:44 am

"Ah, playing hard to get I see," Roburt said while raising his eyebrows. "Makes me want it even more."
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:57 pm

"Your persistence is oddly endearing," Szilvi commented, striking a thoughtful pose. "But I still don't want to lower my standards...hm..." She snapped her fingers. "Okay, how about this; you tell me one worthwhile thing you've accomplished in the past six months and I'll go on one date with you."

Six months was being awfully generous, but hey, maybe this guy deserved a shot. He was kinda cute, in a weird way. But she just didn't go for total losers. If he wanted to date her, he was gonna have to earn it.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:01 pm

"You'll have to come over all the time once it's born," Lumi told Edwurd, trying to pay attention to him and the weird conversation between Roburt and Szilvi at the same time.

She looked at the two of them. "Looks like Rob's over me for good. That was fast." What a relief. Now he could annoy someone equally as annoying as him.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Lumi wrote:"You'll have to come over all the time once it's born,"

"I would love to!" Edwurd exclaimed excitedly.

Lumi wrote:"Looks like Rob's over me for good. That was fast. What a relief. Now he could annoy someone equally as annoying as him."

Edwurd laughed and looked back at his brother. Roburt was a very interesting individual. Edwurd finally stopped seeing his older brother as 'cool' now. After he learned about what he did to Lumi in the kitchen when they were having that dinner party thing, he thought Roburt wasn't so cool, and much more...trying. He still loved his brother very much though.

Szilvi wrote:"Tell me one worthwhile thing you've accomplished in the past six months and I'll go on one date with you."

Edwurd stood there and thought about that question himself. The most Roburt did in the past six months was clean his bedroom! How was he going to impress this woman?

I hope he doesn't tell her about his bedroom.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Roburt got this proud look on his face, opened his mouth to speak, then closed it again. What did he do in the past six months that was worthwhile? He couldn't tell her that he cleaned his room, that wouldn't help his cause at all.

What did I do? What did I do?

"Well," Roburt started. "I uhm..."

Roburt thought a little bit more.

What did I dooooooo?!

Juno rolled her eyes, her clio was such a bum.

"Aha!" Roburt exclaimed. "I've helped my father at work! I carry boxes here and there, and stock things, and all that stuff!"

Roburt decided it best not to tell her that he had just sat there, and watched Edwurd do all the work.
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Szilvi considered this. It was nice of him to help his father, but at the same time it implied that he didn't have his own job.

"Eh, swing and a miss," she said, shrugging. "Sorry. But if you can come up with something better, do let me know." She smiled patronizingly.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next