Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY - Page 2 Empty Re: NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

Post by Lumi Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:51 pm

"Should I be enjoying this as much as I am?" Lumi whispered to Edwurd, taking another bite of her elephant ear. It was terrible, but it was just way too amusing to watch Roburt get shot down again and again by someone as condescending as Szilvi.
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY - Page 2 Empty Re: NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

Post by Edwurd Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:55 pm

"I'm enjoying this too," Edwurd whispered back to her. "And he doesn't do anything. He only sits there and watches me do the work!"

Edwurd decided to sit on the table that was in front of Roburt and his' stand.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Number of posts : 250
Character : Just a cute lil firecrotch who somehow turned a homophobe gay.
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:58 pm

Roburt sighed, "I cleaned my room!"

Oh, why did you tell her that?!

"Er, I clean my room everyday! I ment to say," he told her frantically. "I might be a bum, but I'm still a nice guy! Ask my brother, he'll tell you!"

He nodded his head towards Edwurd.
Roburt
Roburt

Number of posts : 183
Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Juno

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:03 pm

"Nice isn't good enough for me!" Szilvi exclaimed. "I mean, I don't blame you for wanting to date me. If I were you I'd want to date me too. I have looks, success, personality--"

Rio snorted. Szilvi ignored him.

"--and I think I deserve someone who has the same! Sorry, but two out of three doesn't cut it."
Szilvi
Szilvi

Number of posts : 151
Character : She's as into herself as a piece of pie. Wait...what?
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:06 pm

Has there ever been someone more into themselves than Szilvi? Lumi wondered. She was getting irritated just listening to her. But then again, she kind of had a point. Roburt was a lazy bum, and if he ever wanted to impress the ladies he'd need to improve himself.

"Oh, also Roburt, you might want to work on your commitment issues if you ever want a woman to be interested in you," Lumi advised, as if it was any of her business. "Just...puttin' that out there."
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:31 am

This woman is more into herself than a piece of pie.

"Wait, whut?" Edwurd mumbled to himself outloud.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:32 am

Shot down again, but Roburt was determined.

"Oh? So you do think I'm cute then?"
Roburt
Roburt

Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:33 am

"Sure," Szilvi shrugged. "And maybe you are nice. But I already told you it's not enough." She glanced up at Lumi's comment. "And I don't want someone with committment issues, either."
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:34 am

"Told you," Lumi said to Roburt, since Szilvi agreed with her comment on Roburt's outstanding lack of willingness to commit.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:33 pm

Edwurd thought that he should help his brother out a little.

"Well we can close this little stand up for a while, we should all hang out for a little bit!" he suggested.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:40 pm

Roburt could have just hugged Edwurd, but he didn't want to embarrass himself more than he already did. He smiled all bright and cute-like at Szilvi, "Would you like that?"
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:43 pm

"Sure!" Szilvi replied cheerfully. She was getting bored just standing around doing nothing at the dunk tank. "What did you have in mind? Rides?" She lurved roller coasters.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Aw. Lumi wanted to ride rides, but she couldn't. But she didn't want to stop the others from having fun on her account. "There's not many rides I can go on, but so if you guys wanna go on roller coasters and stuff I'm just gonna go find some nearby games to play or something."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:52 pm

Edwurd cleared his throat, "Actually, I can stand with you...I'm a little afraid of roller coasters..."

Edwurd blushed, he was a little embarrassed by his fears.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Roburt smiled widely, today was going to be an awesome day.

"I'm not afraid of coasters!" he boasted. "If you get scared Szilvi, you can squeeze my hand."
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Quinn had gotten a note from Lumi, telling him that she went to the carnival. He decided that that would be fun to join her. Once her arrived it took him a little while to find her, but when he did he saw her with Roburt, Edwurd, and to his surprise, Szilvi.

He walked straight to his wife and gave her a huge hug and a kiss.

"Hello there my Lumistar!" he looked at Edwurd. "Hey Wurd!"

He turned his head and said hello to Szilvi and Roburt too.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:13 pm

Szilvi smiled at Quinn and his terrible nicknames. Well, the one for Lumi was actually kinda cute, but..."Wurd?" Why doesn't he just call him Ed like a normal person would?

"We were gonna go ride some roller coasters," Szilvi told him, pointing at herself and Roburt. She assumed Quinn was gonna want to wait with Lumi though.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:17 pm

Lumi was very surprised when Quinn appeared out of nowhere, and when he kissed her her mouth happened to be full of her last bite of that elephant ear, so it was a really awkward yet strangely enjoyable kiss.

"Hi!" she greeted once she'd swallowed her food. She raised and eyebrow at Quinn's nickname for Edwurd. "What did you just call him?" She looked back and forth between them. "Which one of you came up with that stupid name?"

She said it with love. =3
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:22 pm

Edwurd grinned sheepishly, "Quinn did, and I call him Winner!"

Edwurd blushed again.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:26 pm

"Well, why are we standing around? Let's get going!" Roburt exclaimed.
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Quinn blushed too, such stupid nicknames, but oh well, "Shall we go ride some rides then?"

Quinn wasn't going to ride any ride's though. He knew that Lumi couldn't, so he would sit with her.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Szilvi left with Roburt since no one else was going to ride any roller coasters. They got in line, which was really long.

"Ugh, this line is so long," she complained loudly to the people in front of them. She turned to Roburt.

"So I got the impression you used to like Lumi?" she asked shrewdly.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Quinn and Edwurd were such losers. In a good way. "Okay then, Quinn, you are no longer allowed to name the baby," Lumi decided, half-serious. "And you are definitely not allowed to ever give him a nickname."

They went and sat down on a bench or something.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Edwurd went with Quinn and Lumi and sat with them at the bench. He was so relieved that they didn't have to ride roller coasters. If everybody had gone on, Edwurd would have had to go on roller coaster. He wouldn't want to sit there all alone.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Szilvi wrote:"So I got the impression you used to like Lumi?"

"Yeah, but she's married now, and she's also having a baby. I guess it's about time to give up," he told her.
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next