Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY - Page 5 Empty Re: NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

Post by Edwurd Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:50 am

Edwurd wished he had somebody to win a stuffed animal for. Well he did, but Arden wasn't there.

You can still win one for him, suggested Steve.

Edwurd perked up, a prize would make Arden smile, he knew it.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Number of posts : 250
Character : Just a cute lil firecrotch who somehow turned a homophobe gay.
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Steve

Back to top Go down

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY - Page 5 Empty Re: NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

Post by Roburt Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:52 am

Roburt took that bait like a fish on acid. He turned to Szilvi and smiled broadly, "I'll win you something Szilvi!"

(Bee tee dubbs, Roburt is still very freaked out at what he heard, but I just don't feel like typing that in every post I make.)
Roburt
Roburt

Number of posts : 183
Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Juno

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:05 pm

Quinn grinned and wrapped an arm around Lumi's shoulders. (Lol, he's so tall.) He took another look around, there were so many different things to win, what if the baby didn't like what he picked? "Lumi when you see something you like tell me."
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Szilvi grinned. This guy was too easy. "How sweet of you, Roburt!" she exclaimed. "Why don't you try and win me...one of those?" She pointed to a giant stuffed turtle, which was the prize for that game where you shoot water at a little target (as if Szilvi couldn't totally cheat and win it for herself) and race the other players.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Number of posts : 151
Character : She's as into herself as a piece of pie. Wait...what?
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Rio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Lumi looked at Szilvi and Roburt, and then at the game. "I kinda like that turtle too," she commented. She didn't really feel one way or another about the turtle, she just thought it would be more interesting this way. "I guess you guys have to compete for it." She patted Quinn's arm. "No cheating."
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Edwurd found the game he was looking for, "You guys can play that, I'll be at the stand next to you!"

He quickly bounded off to the dart balloon game to win Arden a stuffed mouse.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Roburt stole a quick glance at Quinn. What if he beat Quinn? Would Quinn go crazy and kill him? Roburt gulped, he didn't want to die. But then he looked at Szilvi, he wanted to win her something too!

---

The want to live was much more higher than the want to impress a woman, so it ended up...a tie.

Now both Lumi and Szilvi had their own giant turtle.
Roburt
Roburt

Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:19 pm

Quinn pouted a little when Lumi told him not to cheat, but he obeyed. Roburt and Quinn took a seat next to each other. Quinn was going to win this turtle for his wife and baby!

With a look of determination on his face, Quinn and Roburt had the water race of the world. They ended up tying. Oh well, at least both the women had a turtle.

Even Edwurd won, he came back smiling proudly with a white stuffed mouse.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:27 pm

"Lame," Szilvi said when the race ended up a tie. "I don't want the same thing someone else's got." She spotted a little girl accompanied by her parents walking through the crowd. "Here, you can have this," Szilvi offered, handing the turtle to the little girl. She didn't even offer Roburt a 'thanks' or not even a 'nice effort.'
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Lumi almost felt bad watching Roburt jump through hoops for Szilvi and get nothing out of it, but since, well, he was Roburt she didn't end up feeling too bad.

"Well, it was fun to watch you guys race," she told them, holding the giant turtle. She didn't really want to carry it around all day so she held it out to Quinn. "Mind carrying this for me?"

She also still had to talk to Roburt alone. "Hey Rob, can I talk to you for a second? Over there?"
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:51 pm

Edwurd frowned when Szilvi gave her prize away to a little girl. Roburt had won that for her! Oh well, Roburt didn't seem too taken aback by it.

Lumi wrote:"Hey Rob, can I talk to you for a second? Over there?"

Edwurd looked at Lumi and Roburt and wondered what they were going to go talk about.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:53 pm

Roburt didn't really care much that Szilvi gave her turtle away. He was mostly focused on the fact that he didn't beat Quinn and he felt releaved that he wasn't going to die.

Lumi wrote:"Hey Rob, can I talk to you for a second? Over there?"

"Uh okay," Roburt said.

He followed Lumi to over there.
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:54 pm

Quinn watched Roburt and Lumi travel to over there and wondered what she needed to talk to him about. Probably something that had to do with Szilvi or something. Oh well, he could just asked Lumi about it later.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:56 pm

There was a great deal of awkward silence once Lumi and Roburt left.

"...Sooooo," Szilvi drawled, trying to spark up a conversation. "Uhh...How's...life treatin' everyone?"

Lame.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:58 pm

Once they were alone, Lumi turned to Roburt. "Why did you lie about the dead rat in the bathroom?" she asked without pretense. "Did something happen? What's going on? You seem all nervous and jumpy."

Was she worried or curious? Who knows.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:06 pm

"Uhh, life is pretty good..." Edwurd replied. "Uhm, what about you Quinn?"
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:07 pm

"I..." Roburt couldn't answer.

What would she think if he knew? Would she tell Quinn and then Quinn would kill Roburt? He had to say it anyway, "Lumi, you have to get out of this relationship, Quinn is going to kill you!"
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:09 pm

"Well er," Quinn said. "My life is pretty amazing, couldn't be better..."

Quinn pretened to be distracted by an itchy arm then asked, "So what are we gonna do next?"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Szilvi shrugged. "I guess we should wait till they come back to decide," she replied indifferently. She held up her goldfish. "What dyou think I should name this fish?"
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Lumi blinked, shocked. Uh oh, Roburt must have overheard them talking behind the ferris wheel. "Wh-what are you talking about, Roburt?" she asked, feigning ignorance. Maybe she could convince him that they'd just been like, joking around or something. D= Yeah right.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:47 pm

Edwurd, Quinn and Szilvi all waited for Lumi and Roburt to come back, while they tried to think of a good name for her fish.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:48 pm

"Your husband is a murderer Lumi!" Roburt exclaimed. "He's a killer!"

Roburt didn't understand why she even stayed with Quinn, it was crazy!

"Why are you with him?" he asked. "I know, he probably said he'd kill you if he left!"
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:04 pm

"You don't know what you're talking about!" Lumi exclaimed, horrified at the accusation. "Quinn has never threatened me, not once, and he never would! I swear, Roburt, I'm safer with Quinn than I am without him. He's saved my life before."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:06 pm

"But Lumi he," Roburt started. "He's a murderer..."
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:11 pm

Why did everyone tell Lumi that when she already knew? "Roburt, I know that," she said firmly. "I've known since the day I met him. And I fell in love with him anyways. It doesn't make sense, but that's what happened."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next