Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY - Page 3 Empty Re: NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

Post by Quinn Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Quinn leaned over and rubbed Lumi's little pregnant bump, "I can't wait until this get's bigger."

He kissed Lumi on the cheek, "Will I be allowed to touch it a lot?"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY - Page 3 Empty Re: NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

Post by Szilvi Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Burt wrote:"Yeah, but she's married now, and she's also having a baby. I guess it's about time to give up,"

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean!" Szilvi exclaimed, as the line moved forward a little. "Cuz you know, for a while there I wanted to maybe get together with Quinn, but then with the whole marriage and baby thing, it would just be, like, embarrassing to try and chase him. So I figure I'll find a nice, single, hard-working guy to date."
Szilvi
Szilvi

Number of posts : 151
Character : She's as into herself as a piece of pie. Wait...what?
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Rio

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:49 pm

"Um...if you want to," Lumi replied. She loved Quinn and his weirdness. She kinda liked how it felt when he rubbed her belly. "Haha, I can't believe it's this big already. It feels weird, but in a good way." That probably meant that she was gonna be huge later. Ugh, at least Quinn would be happy.
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Edwurd was squinting off into the distance, thinking about Arden and cotten candy.

"You know what I could go for?" he asked. "Cotton candy!"

He leaned forward and looked at Quinn and Lumi, "You guys want some?"
Edwurd
Edwurd

Number of posts : 250
Character : Just a cute lil firecrotch who somehow turned a homophobe gay.
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Roburt nodded, he looked up and saw that they were getting closer to riding the coaster. He was getting...scared. But he could never tell Szilvi that!

"Looks like it'll be our turn soon," he said coolly. "Are you nervous?"
Roburt
Roburt

Number of posts : 183
Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Juno

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:44 pm

Quinn looked at Edwurd, "Nah, I'm good. Cotten candy is too sticky. But thanks, Wurd."

He grinned and looked at Lumi from the corner of his eye.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:44 pm

"What? No, of course not silly, it's just a roller coaster," Szilvi replied dubiously. What a silly thing to be nervous about. Clio were more likely to get killed walking down Theodore Lane then they were to get hurt on a roller coaster.

It was finally their turn!

"Yes! Let's go up front," Szilvii dragged him to the front car.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:48 pm

Lumi rolled her eyes at the name. "Nah, I'm getting fat enough as it is," she replied. She had already had that huge elephant ear not even ten minutes ago. "You go ahead, Edwurd."

Once Ed left, Lumi rested her head on Quinn's shoulder. "I'm bored just sitting here," she complained. "Why don't we go do something once Ed gets back?"
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:15 am

Edwurd smiled cheerfully at the two and got up to get himself some cotten candy. He got to the stand and was greeted by a long line. Oh well, Edwurd was patient.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:19 am

Oh god, oh god, oh god! I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to die!

Roburt gulped and obediently followed Szilvi. This was actually his first time riding a roller coaster, he really believed that he was going to die.

They were the first one's in line, and got on the car right away.

OH GOOOOOOOD!

"This...this'll be fun..." he muttered.
Roburt
Roburt

Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:20 am

Quinn slipped an arm around Lumi's waist, "We should ride on the ferris wheel."

He kissed the top of her head, "You can ride that, right?"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:22 am

The car started moving slowly up that big-ass hill that's pretty much the highlight of most roller coasters.

"Are you pumped?!" Szilvi screamed, because everyone has to scream on roller coasters. She shook Roburt's shoulder excitedly. "I am so pumped!"
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:24 am

"Yeah," Lumi nodded in response. She looked way over at where Edwurd was and saw that he was at the end of a huge line. It was moving so slowly that they could probably ride the ferris wheel and then get back before Edwurd. "Let's just go now."

She stood up and grabbed Quinn's hand, gently trying to pull him to his feet.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:26 am

Edwurd lied, he wasn't patient. He really, really wanted that cotten candy. Edwurd sighed and crossed his arms. He looked back and saw that Quinn and Lumi were going somewhere.

"Oh no," he whimpered. "Maybe they'll come back..."

Edwurd has a little bit of seperation anxiety.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:30 am

Szilvi wrote:"Are you pumped?!"

"No," Roburt whimpered.

The coaster reached the top of the hill and it dropped down. Roburt screamed, he screamed for Jesus, God, his mother, his father, Edwurd and Mr. Wade, but he only knew his mother, father, and brother. All the other names just seemed like good names to call.

When the roller coaster ended, his face was burried in Szilvi's shoulder, and he stumbled out of the car, dropped to his knees, threw his hands into the air and yelled, "I'm alive!"
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:34 am

Quinn got up, but felt bad for leaving Wurd. They'd come back though, and reunite with the whole group soon.

Once the arrived at the ferris wheel, it seemed so familar. Quinn realized then that that was where he met Cray. Wow, Cray hadn't come into his head for a while. He got a little depressed then.

She was my only friend.

Rhiannon bit Quinn's neck and nodded towards Lumi. Duh Quinn! Lumi is the best! He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulled her close and kissed the top of her head again.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:34 am

Szilvi screamed in excitement and threw her arms in the air. She had a blast, but she had pretty much ended up comforting Roburt the whole time. She smirked at him as he practically kissed the ground when the ride was over.

"Scary, wasn't it?" She asked smugly, not even partially shaken.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:37 am

"Uh, are you okay?" Lumi asked, watching Quinn's face closely. Being uber-perceptive and all, she could pretty much always know if something was wrong. "We don't have to ride this if you don't want to. We could play some games instead."

It was kinda weird though, since he was the one who suggested the ferris wheel in the first place.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:38 am

*STILL IN LINE*
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:34 am

"Yes," Roburt told her.

He stood back up, and turned to Szilvi. "That was actually the first time I rode a roller coaster," he told her honestly.

He knew that Edwurd was afraid of roller coasters too, and he understood why now. He had a good reason to be afraid of them too! Those things could kill a clio!
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:38 am

"Oh no it's just..." Quinn hesitated.

He didn't want Lumi to think that he was falling in love with Cray again. Was he even in love with her before? Or was it just some stupid infatuation he had with her? Whatever it was, it was stupid, and it made him angry.

"This is where I met Cray," he said darkly, upset with himself.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:52 am

"I don't know why you were afraid," Szilvi said to Roburt as they made their way back to where the group had been. "Roller coasters are perfectly safe. No one's ever gotten hurt at the carnival before. Statistically speaking, you're much more like to get killed on Theodore Lane than you are on a roller coaster."
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:56 am

Lumi frowned. "Oh," she said flatly. She turned around and started walking away from the ferris wheel. In an impassive and unemotional voice, she said, "Let's go do something else." She held her head low and looked at the ground.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:11 am

"Yeah but Theodore Lane doesn't go upside down and reach speeds of like, one million," Roburt squeaked.

As him and Szilvi were walking back to where Quinn, Edwurd, and Lumi were suppose to be waiting, he noticed that Lumi was looking sort of upset and Quinn was following her. Hmmm, just because he didn't like Lumi that way anymore, didn't mean he couldn't stalk them and listen to what's up.

"Wait here at the bench," he said to Szilvi. "I have to use the bathroom."

He quickly followed Quinn and Lumi, all stealthy-like.
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:19 am

"Eh, Lumi wait!" Quinn called out.

Good job asshole now she thinks you think about Cray! Quinn ran after Lumi, he reached her and grabbed her wrist.

"Lumi come here," he told her.

He pulled her off aside inbetween two stands or something, whatever there weren't any other clio around them.

"Lumi I hope you're not thinking that I'm thinking about her like that!" he said to her firmly.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next