Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY - Page 6 Empty Re: NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

Post by Roburt Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:14 pm

Roburt pouted, he was really worried about Lumi. Quinn must have brainwashed her or something, scared her so much it led her to believe that she really does love him. Roburt would have to protect Lumi, as much as he could. He couldn't really stalk her, but he'd find other ways to protect her, he would.

To make her happy he said, "Well...whatever...I...I don't know."

Okay so that wouldn't make her happy, but whatever. That was all he could come up with.
Roburt
Roburt

Number of posts : 183
Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Juno

Back to top Go down

NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY - Page 6 Empty Re: NO ONE'S POSTED AT THE CARNBUCKET LATELY

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:16 pm

Lumi looked at Roburt shrewdly. He had this look on his face, it was almost the same look as when Quinn had decided to hire Edwurd behind her back.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked. Well, demanded, actually.
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:24 pm

"Lumi, I'm just worried about you that's all," Roburt told her with a frown. "I want to keep you safe..."
Roburt
Roburt

Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:27 pm

"I told you, I am safe with Quinn," Lumi replied, crossing her arms. "I've never once been afraid of him."
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:30 pm

"But Lumi he's a murderer!" Roburt replied frustratingly.
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:41 pm

"I KNOW THAT!" Lumi yelled, even more frustrated. "YES, ROBURT, HE KILLED SOMEONE! AND HE SUFFERED FOR IT! HE FELT SO GUILTY IT ALMOST TORE HIM APART! HE ALMOST KILLED HIMSELF! YET, DESPITE ALL THAT, HE STILL MANAGED TO KEEP ME FROM FALLING APART AFTER I GOT RAPED BY MY PSYCHOTIC BROTHER, WHO BY THE WAY IS STILL STALKING ME! SO DON'T ACT LIKE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WE WENT THROUGH TO END UP TOGETHER!"

She wasn't sure when she'd started crying, but now she couldn't stop.

(They're somehow in a secluded enough place that no one can hear her, btw.)
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Roburt's face was like, O_O

"Lumi I..." he reached out for her but dropped his hand. He totally didn't know what to do or say. Should he hug her? Walk away? What should he do? Finally he decided and pulled her into a hug.

"Lumi I'm sorry," he mumbled into her hair.
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:53 pm

Lumi took some deep breaths to try and calm herself down. "Th-things are a-at their most normal..." she sniffled and hicupped. "F-for the first time...in months a-and months...things are going r-right..." She pulled away from Roburt and looked at him with bloodshot eyes. "D-don't you dare try to change that."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:54 pm

Roburt looked down at Lumi sadly. He was deeply disturbed by her tears, he wasn't use to this.

"I promise I wont," he mumbled, while looking at the ground shamefully.
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:58 pm

"Thank you," Lumi said, giving Roburt a grateful hug. She wiped her eyes and took another deep breath, and somehow managed to smile. "Er...we should get back to the others soon."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:02 pm

"Agreed," Roburt said with a nod.

He was glad that she wasn't crying anymore, he really didn't like that.

"Aren't they gonna wonder why you were crying?" he asked.
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:05 pm

"We'll just tell them I had some weird pregnant mood swing," Lumi replied, hoping she didn't look like too much of a mess. "I get those all the time." She'd probably tell Quinn what really happened later, when they were back at home.

Actually, Lumi wasn't quite in the mood for the carnival anymore. The carnival was a fun, happy place, and now Lumi was riddled with unhappy thoughts and memories.

"Then I'm going to go home," she decided.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:16 pm

Roburt nodded and him and Lumi returned to the group. They asked what was wrong and Lumi just explained to them all that she was just having a pregnant mood swing.

They spent a little bit more time at the carnival, about a half an hours worth, maybe less. Then Szilvi, Edwurd and Roburt, Quinn and Lumi, all went home.

END
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6