Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hmwhatsorrydrunk.[rowan]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

hmwhatsorrydrunk.[rowan] Empty hmwhatsorrydrunk.[rowan]

Post by Lior Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:15 pm

Nothing made sense anymore. GOD. No one fought each other. Drinking was inappropriate. Charlie and Rowan weren't together. Pluto wasn't a planet anymore. Aven was doing girls. GOD.

Lior was in a haze. It just didn't make sense. He sat calmly by a silent brook in Taigar Island, a full bottle of vodka in his bag a half-drank bottle of beer in one hand and two empty ones beside him on the ground.

He used to be sitting on a rock. He was just noticing about how no he was no longer on the rock. He must've fallen off.

Lior sighed. Myrrh layed in a peaceful, drunken, subdude state a little bit away from Lior, his eyes closed. Lior reached out to pet him, missed and fell over, chest landing on the soft grass with a light "oomph," he laughed at himself.

Myrrh lazily lifted his head to stare at his clio. He didn't bother to say anything. Just layed his head back on the ground.

It was beautiful outside.
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 247
Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Myrrh

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

hmwhatsorrydrunk.[rowan] Empty Re: hmwhatsorrydrunk.[rowan]

Post by Rowan Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:25 pm

If Rowan was going to get better, he had to resist temptation. And resisting temptation meant staying away from the things that would tempt him, namely alcoholic beverages. So rather than go to the Tavern, he went to Taigar Island. How could there POSSIBLY be alcohol on Taigar Island?

It was a good thing there wasn't, because Rowan really wanted a drink right now and he felt that if he even saw something that RESEMBLED alcohol it would be time for another relapse.

Of course mere minutes after thinking this, he came across Lior who was in a state that Rowan could only describe as "extremely familiar." And he had a FULL BOTTLE OF VODKA WITH HIM DEAR GOD.

Okay Row-Row, you can do this, just walk away, live above the influence, you are stronger than the drink, you- Nym coached, trying to walk in the opposite direction.

Rowan blocked her out and went over to sit by Lior, and without even asking pulled the bottle of vodka out of his bag and opened it. He figured Lior wouldn't mind. No one liked to drink alone.

WHAT THE HELL? Nym demanded.

"You're killing me, Lior," Rowan told him, taking a swig from the bottle. "I came here to get sober, you know."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:31 pm

Lior looked over at Rowan and watched him take his vodka. He giggled. (Not unlike the baby in Ow Charlie Bit Me videos. You know. "Teeehe.") He finished off his beer.

"Lili doesn't kill clio. Lili's alcohal kills clio." He said, flopping his back onto the grass. No pain. He was too drunk. "P.S. I don't know what sober is anymore."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:35 pm

At least Rowan didn't refer to himself in third person diminutive when he was drunk. Then he realized how sad it was that that was all he had to be proud of right now. What a sad existence.

"If I wasn't about to down this bottle of vodka, I'd suggest we try to sober up together," Rowan said with a sigh, before doing exactly what he said he was gonna do.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:40 pm

Lior giggled again. "You can't have all of that. It was my dad's. He left it to me. I broke into it because I'm fuckin' poor." He took the bottle away from Rowan and drank from it. "We can share buh-buster." He smiled at him. "But its mostly mine."

He looked at him from his place on the ground. "What's eating you?"
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:44 pm

"Everything," Rowan replied. Geez, that vodka was fast-acting stuff. He wouldn't say he was drunk yet, but he was ready to tell Lior his life story. "I hate being Overloridian, my ex-girlfriend cheated on me when she was still my girlfriend, and I'm failing horribly at recovering from alcoholism."

He took the bottle back and drank from it. "What about you?"
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:57 pm

Lior nodded, he felt the same. "Well. I'm sorry. Let's get that out of the way. I know I had nothing to do with it. For some reason I think my kid brother had something to do with it, maybe. His ass is in everything."

Lior kicked his foot in the air, in an insane sort of way, "I hate being Overloridian too, my brother broke up with some good for him kid for his slut lifestyle. I also am failing at recovering from alcoholism. But I'll be honest and tell you that I haven't really been trying." He laughed again.
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:03 pm

"Oh, I've been trying!" Rowan assured Lior. Not that Lior had suggested he hadn't been trying. "It's...it's hard, you know? And stupid Alecis doesn't GET that it's hard. Neither does stupid Charlie. Stupid beautiful Charlie and her stupid asshole boyfriend." He scowled at the ground.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:14 pm

"I believe you," Lior laughed at the sky. He kicked both his legs up. "You know, you could add me to that list of clio who don't get that it's hard." He said, to the sky.

He listened to Rowan talk about his relationships. "Yeah, well, I've never been with anyone, so I can't honestly say I know how you feel. Well, I was almost sorta kinda with Alecis, but she seemed absent the last time we talked, so I don't know. But it was weird anyways." He shrugged. "Maybe I was the absent one."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:24 pm

Lior liked Alecis? Well this just got awkward.

"Oh...about that," Rowan said, since apparently he couldn't keep anything to himself at the moment, "Alecis might have seemed absent because she liked someone else. Uh, me, actually. But we never did anything. Well--we kissed once, but that was an accident."

He shook his head. "I don't like her though. Not like that."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Lior nodded. "Huh. Yeah I guess it wasn't a big deal."

He sat up straight, suddenly. His mind flashed a ton of things. Mainly, his drunken self wondered one thing about this Rowan. Why did Alecis choose Rowan over him? Did he kiss well?

He was going to find out. He did have nice red hair, though.

Lior leaned over the other and kissed him. =D
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:40 pm

Since the vodka was making Rowan's mind work really slow, he didn't register what Lior was doing until several seconds after he started doing it, Wait...Was Lior KISSING him? What the FUCK!?

Rowan pulled away and edged backwards, looking at Lior with wide eyes. "What the hell are you doing!?" he exclaimed, more than a little weirded out.

UGH.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:47 pm

Lior smiled, wiping his face real quick. "I don't know," he said, honestly, "I just really wanted to know if you were a better kisser than I was. Alecis chose you over me. I wated to know why. You can't blame me, dude. I'm drunk."

Then he felt sorry for doing it. "Sorry though. I didn't mean to freak you out."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:56 pm

Rowan was still a little weirded out. "I thought you like girls?" he said with uncertainty, eying Lior suspiciously. Straight guys didn't kiss other guys. Even if they were drunk. At least, Rowan never had.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:00 am

Lior shrugged. "I don't know. I don't know what I like, you know? That's sort of the reason I kissed you. My brother seems to know all about himself. He kisses everyone, which seems easy to do, but trust me. It's not as easy as he makes it seem. He's got ass loads of charisma. He's one charming mother fucker."

He looked away a little. "I think it would probably be easier if I were him, because everyone just accepts him. His whole big polysexual thing is just one big case of him not being able to decide anything."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:16 pm

"Yeah, he tried hitting on me once," Rowan informed Lior with raised eyebrows. This was so weird. He had never once imagined Lior to be the type to go around and kiss random clio regardless of gender just to "see what it was like." Then again, he was pretty drunk so maybe it was just the vodka making him act weird, "Is it too much to ask of you to never do it again?"
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:48 pm

Lior thought about it. "Not unlikely." He grinned. "Well. I gotta be honest with you, pal, it'll be easier said than done."

=D
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:51 pm

"...You're wasted," Rowan said, after giving Lior A Look for a long time. At least he hoped that was the only reason Lior was acting like this. He wasn't homophobic or anything. Just...Guys Kissing Him Without His Consent Phobic.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Lior laughed like the baby again. "A little." He said, shoving the other and laying back down in the grass. "So are you! You can't blame me though. You opened that bottle."

Lili is big into blame.
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:17 pm

"You BROUGHT the bottle," Rowan retorted. "I wouldn't have opened it if you hadn't brought it!"

Yeah, Lior was right. He was drunk too.

"I didn't even want to drink but you made me by being here."

Rowrow is pretty into blame himself.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:20 pm

"HEY." Lior stared hard at him. "I just had it. Who ever said I was gunna drink it? You came in here, all storm trooper and took it, you lame ass." He punched his stomach from his awkward angle. "I didn't make you do anything. You suck at kissing."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:31 pm

"You BROUGHT it," Rowan repeated, not even noticing Lior punch him. It didn't hurt at all. He wasn't in the mood to consider that fact that Lior hadn't forced him to do anything. "And I happen to be a great kisser. Just ask the girl I hooked up with at the Ahtnamas party. SHE didn't think I was bad at kissing."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:41 pm

"I just wanted it there. Kinda like a security blanket." Lior nodded, listening to him talk.

For one reaason or another, Lior felt the bottom of his stomach fall out. "Just some girl?"
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:44 pm

"Yeah," Rowan replied. It had been good sex. He wondered briefly if he'd ever see Ria again. "No one special."

The only special clio he had was Charlie, and she wasn't even his. He suddenly noticed that Lior looked upset.

"Something wrong?"
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:51 pm

Lior nodded. "That's cool."

He looked at Rowan.
Something wrong?

He nodded again. "I guess."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next