Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say Hello [Rowan]

2 posters

Go down

Say Hello [Rowan] Empty Say Hello [Rowan]

Post by Roselangela Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:50 pm

Rose rubbed her face gently.Recently she had gotten into a fight in Dahlin.It wasn't a pleasant outcome either.She had many bruised muscles and a broken rib.She looked over Amelia.She personally thought that Dialga was the perfect place to think.After all it was a moutain.It was far away from everything.'Hopefully that stupid girl too she folded her arms in frustration.
Jezabel barked for her attention May I remind you that YOU started that fight he said in a icy tone for a mental note.Rose narrowed her eyes at Jezabel Go get a flea bath poochie I know thatshe turned back to the view of Amelia
Roselangela
Roselangela

Number of posts : 109
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Jezabel

Back to top Go down

Say Hello [Rowan] Empty Re: Say Hello [Rowan]

Post by Rowan Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:02 pm

Rowan didn't usually come to the Dialga Mountains. Lately some of his friends had been suggesting that he take some time for himself every once in a while since he was still 'recovering.' He didn't really think he needed to, but took their advice anyways to assuage their worries.

While he was there he suddenly saw a girl who looked bruised and hurt. "Are you alright?" he asked, hurrying over to her.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Roselangela Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:10 pm

She looked over, to see a guy.At the most he semed curious.She let out a soft laugh "Oh no worries Im fine" she flexed her arm 'Im a strong girl" she smirked "But a clumsy one I fell" she rubbed the back of her neck. Liar..Rose ignored Jezabel "But Im Fine a-are you fine" Rose had always sucked at lying
Roselangela
Roselangela

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:13 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine," Rowan replied skeptically. He didn't believe that she had just fallen but if she didn't want to tell him the truth she didn't have to. "What brings you to the mountains?" he asked.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roselangela Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:18 pm

"Well mostly to stay out of trouble" Jezabel interjected.Rose glared at Jezabel "Can it or its a flea bath for you" she hissed under her breath. She laughed "Not at all it is just really nice up on a...mountain" Rose kicked herself mentally Stupid STUPID!! she said to herself "What about you? Why are you up here?" she asked she rocked on her heels
Roselangela
Roselangela

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:21 pm

"Just taking a break from things," Rowan replied with a shrug. He actually didn't like these breaks much. He never knew what to do with himself. "I have a lot going on right now."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roselangela Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:24 pm

She opened her mouth. She couldnt pry now if she wasnt going to tell the truth she could ask for his story. "Yeah I understand that..." she looked at the guy a second time. "WAIT I KNOW YOU!" she yelled.
Roselangela
Roselangela

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:30 pm

Rowan jumped when she suddenly yelled and took a step back in surprise. "You do?" he asked.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roselangela Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:37 pm

"Of course ! Awhile back waaaay back! This guy I got pissed at him cause he was trying to feel me up so I kicked him in the solar plexus..well tried and I hit a little lower...Anyways he got sooo pissed and he was like ' Dont mess with Dians my Overlordian will get rid of you in a second'..at that time Iw as young and I got scared so I researched and found you Rowan !...Anyway thats how I know you!' she had narrated her long-story-short with low voices emotion and everything.She realized she showed off her eccentric side and blushed deeply "Ah...well yeah Sorry if I freaked you out..." she said in a softer voice.

Jezabel rolled his eyes. "Idiot " he mumbeled
Roselangela
Roselangela

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content