Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have something for you. [Rowan.]

2 posters

Go down

i have something for you. [Rowan.] Empty i have something for you. [Rowan.]

Post by Cray Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:30 pm

It had been about two or three months, and Cray still didn't have a chance to give the letter she found to Rowan, so this she figured, would be the time to do it. She had stuck a letter in Rowan's mail box, saying what time and where she would be, she hoped he got it. This letter confused her so, and she felt like she had no business having it in her possesion. Her Overloridian should have it.

[If you refure to the post titled "Woahzz..." by PhantomThing in Theodore Lane, there is where you will find Cray finding the letter, and what it says.]
Cray
Cray

Number of posts : 298
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Gaston

http://www.myspace.com/bunni1991

Back to top Go down

i have something for you. [Rowan.] Empty Re: i have something for you. [Rowan.]

Post by Rowan Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:58 pm

Rowan entered the tavern looking slightly winded and anxious. Cray had given him a note about something "urgent" but had left out any other details, and he was apprehensive about what it could possibly be. He looked around until his eyes finally landed on Cray, who was sitting alone at a table.

"Cray, hi," he greeted as he sat down next to her. He hadn't gotten her note until the last second so he had had to rush the whole way here to make it on time. "I got here as fast as I could. What did you need to tell me?"
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:59 pm

After a little while, Rowan finally came in. It looked as if he ran here, Cray thought. Rowan scanned the room until he spotted Cray and he aproached her table and sat next to her. He seemed a bit worried, she felt bad. Cray didn't want to worry her Overloridian.

Rowan said a hello, and asked Cray what she needed to tell him.

"Well, it's not what I need to tell you," Cray replied, "It's what I need to give you."

She pulled out the old peice of paper from her bag, and handed it to Rowan.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:05 pm

Before Rowan had even unfolded the piece of paper he knew what it was. He read it quickly and his suspicious were confirmed; it was another unusual letter from hundreds of years ago, relating to the star pieces. He hadn't even thought about the star pieces in a while, because nothing incidental had occurred regarding them.

But now, reading the letter, Rowan was forced to once again have the mystery of the star pieces on his mind.

Suddenly remembering that Cray was still there, he looked up at her. "Do you have any idea what this means?" he asked her, though he already knew the answer.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:06 pm

Cray watched Rowan read the letter, then he looked up at her and asked,

"Do you have any idea what this means?"

Cray shook her head "no" she had no idea at all. She wished she could be of more help to him, but she couldn't.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content