Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi]

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi] - Page 3 Empty Re: cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi]

Post by Lumi Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:08 pm

"'Those damn kids?' Lior, they're his babies," Lumi said incredulously. This guy was being, well, pretty selfish in her opinion. "And I don't know if he's really with Ria or not, but you can't blame him for wanting to be with his kids. Most people would consider that a good thing."
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi] - Page 3 Empty Re: cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi]

Post by Lior Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:20 pm

Lior shrugged. "You don't know the half of it. Please don't act like you do. You couldn't know. Why am I even trying to explain myself to you?"

He stuffed his hands in his pockets. "I'm leaving."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 247
Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Myrrh

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:22 pm

Aven was suddenly reinterested in the conversation, rather than Lucas' lips. =D "Noblet? Why are you being so mean?"

He stepped in and put a hand on Lior's arm, "Where are you going? Don't go, Noblet, what's going on?"
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3