Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi]

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi]

Post by Lucas Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:04 am

Lucas frowned. "Aven, she's telling the truth. The stork is just a story parents tell their kids before they're old enough to know what sex is." He said, turning Aven to face him, and staring into his eyes. "Is this making sense to you?"
Lucas
Lucas

Number of posts : 210
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Imogene

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi] - Page 2 Empty Re: cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi]

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:20 am

"Seriously, why would I lie about this?" Lumi asked, getting frustrated. "And how could you not know this? You are old enough to know what sex is. When you go home, you need to have a nice, long talk with your parents about this."
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:03 am

Aven grinned. "I know what sex is." He laughed. "But it just doesn't fit together. How could a baby end up in your belly? I mean. Sex is no where near your belly."
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:05 am

"Aven," Lucas laughed. "Just don't worry about it. I really think we should just move past it."

He smiled apologetically at Lumi. "I'm sorry, Miss Lumi. He's really not usually that dumb."
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:12 am

Lior hurried into the coffee shop, rushed and upset. Nothing was going right anymore. Rowan never had time for him, Aven was a retard, his creepy nightmare daughter wouldn't leave him alone and he hadn't had sex for months. Life was so much easier a virgin.

When he got in, he lifted his head that had been staring at the ground while he walked. He saw Aven, Lumi and Lucas all standing there. Lumi and Lucas were staring at Aven, kind of stressed looks on their faces. That wasn't new. =[

"...Hey guys, what's going on?"
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 247
Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Myrrh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:53 am

"We're trying to explain to your brother how babies are made," Lumi told Lior dryly, with yet another dubious look at Aven. "He doesn't believe that I'm pregnant." She said it nonchalantly, as if she didn't care if Lior reacted or not, but she totally did.
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Aven put his hands on his hips again, and shook his head. "Nope, I don't believe it."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Lucas grinned at Lior. "He really doesn't. He says that your mom and dad were visited by the stork. He doesn't believe that babies come out of...stomachs."

In response to this, Aven wrinkled his nose. "That's my story and I'm sticking to it."
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Lior rolled his eyes, "Aven, you know babies come from...stomachs...like Lucas said."

He sat down on the couch where Aven had been sitting. "Babies and them...all...frikkin cute and everything. They're all...'pay attention to me! Don't pay attention to anyone else!"

Lior resented those two babies. Takin' away from his Rowan.
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Lumi raised an eyebrow at Lior. These brothers sure were weird. "What, you don't like babies or something?" she asked. She'd pretty much given up on Aven. He'd believe her eventually, she supposed, when it got more obvious that she was preggers.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:12 pm

"It's not that I ...don't like babies..." He frowned, rubbing his forehead, awkwardly, "It's just more that I don't like how they take away from clios' time. No one has any time once they have babies. Rowan never has any time for me."

Lior looked down at Lumi's tummy. "You're going to have a little time-sucker in no time."

Wow. What a downer.
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:20 pm

Lumi raised an eyebrow. Being oblivious to the whole Lili/Rowrow relationship, she didn't understand why Lior would make a bigish deal about Rowan spending more time with his children.

"Uh, no offense," she started, "but it kind of makes sense for Rowan to take care of his daughters instead of hanging out with his friend. They need him to take care of them." She shrugged. "How much time do you guys need anyway? I didn't even know you were friends."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:01 pm

"Friends?" Oh yeah. That's right. No one really knew. Only Aven and Arden, pretty much. Lucas knew. Shitshit.

"Yeah, nevermind. I'm being an asshole, sorry. Got very little sleep last night," He said, mentally slapping himself. "We are friends. ...Best friends."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:06 pm

Lumi's never-failing inner lie detector started to go off. She always always ALWAYS knew when people were lying. It was a gift. And a curse.

But what was there to lie about? Either they were friends, or they weren't. There wasn't really anything else, except...

"No way," she said with a dawning look of comprehension. If she were Aven she would have done the Spongebob face. "You have a crush on him, don't you?"

Half right.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:19 pm

"Um," Lior choked on his words.

"I, um," Mr. Trusting Lior started again, "lost...it to him."

=D
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Uh.

...Whut?

"It?" Lumi repeated, confused. He couldn't possibly mean what it sounded like he meant. She tilted her head to the side and peered at him closely. "Um...do you mean...it?-it? Like, the same 'it' I lost to him?"
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:35 am

Lior stared at the girl. He couldn't help it. The two of them hardly knew each other! She couldn't have known. She wasn't trying to be malicious at all...

He was jealous.

"Um. No, it can't be. This is different. A different...it."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:01 am

"Then what is it?" Lumi asked, beyond confused.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:57 pm

Lior leaned closer to Lumi. "...Did you have sex with Rowan?"
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:12 pm

Lumi leaned away, giving Lior a weirded out look. "A long, long, long time ago," she replied, even though it was none of his business. She asked a ridiculous question, to which she was POSITIVE the answer was no: "Did you?"

Yeah right. That was just absurd. Why was she even having this crazy conversation?
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:20 pm

Lior stared at her like she was missing her nose. "Oh..."

He rubbed his nose, awkwardly. "Um. Yes?" He hadn't meant for it to be a question, but it sure was an awkward way to say it.
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:42 pm

"You and Rowan had SEX!?" a shocked Lumi exclaimed for the entire coffee shop to hear. Since when had Rowan been into guys?! She was one of his best friends, how could she not know that? This was...holy shit. Whoa.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Lior went pale and his eyes got as big as dinner plates. He looked around quickly to see just how many people were in the coffee shop. About twenty. Including Aven and Lucas and themselves. Twenty too many.

"Um," he stammered, "heh, heh, of course not. Shut up!" He leaned closer to her. "Stop it! Not so loud, good Lord. Obviously this was a bad idea."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:18 pm

(^ The above post was supposed to be made by Lior, I assume.)

Lumi blinked, still stunned. Rowan and a boy. This boy. "Sorry," she apologized, "I'm just surprised. Really...really surprised." She blinked and shook her head. "Anyways, I thought he was with Ria."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:35 pm

"It's okay," Lior pushed his hair out of his eyes. "It's pretty obvious by now, I think... I don't know. I haven't seen him in forever, so it's like we're not even together anymore." He sighed. "I miss him, but it's those damn kids..."

Lior nodded, "Yeah. Ria."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next