Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi]

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi] Empty cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi]

Post by Aven Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Aven lay sprawled across the whole and only couch in Casa Nova's. Lucas had allowed him to do so.

His mouth was open as he slept, a little bit of drool in the corner. He twitched.

Other clio stared at him, tilting their heads to the extreme sides (kind of like Wyborn always did in Coraline.) as they gaped. What was this pretty boy doing sleeping in public? There are some crazer clio out there.They could take advantage of him. Oh wait, now that I'm thinking about taking advantage of this pretty clio, does that make me a creep?

Aven stirred and rolled over, still asleep. Interesting.
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi] Empty Re: cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi]

Post by Lumi Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:09 pm

Lumi walked into Casa Nova's. She went to the corner and ordered herself one of those enormous chocolate muffins that're like the size of a human head. Of course she was going to eat the whole thing, she was eating for two now!

Not that anyone noticed she was eating for anyone other than herself. She really wished someone would like, comment her or something, but she knew that it wasn't that noticeable yet to anyone but her.

Well, maybe it would be to someone who knew her. Maybe. Speaking of people who know Lumi, she saw her friend Aven sleeping on one of the couches. What a goofball.

She went over and shook him gently. "Hey Aven," she said. She shook him harder. "Wake up!"
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi] Empty Re: cannibalism tastes like violence. [lumi]

Post by Aven Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Aven gasped and opened his eyes. It took a second for him to register he was awake. "What?" He asked, blinking, and smacking his mouth to wake up some more. "Whoa. Lumi?"

He pushed himself into a sitting position and stretched, his eyes squeezed shut. When he opened them again, he tangled a finger in his hair, tiredly. He blinked a few more times.

"Lumi, your boobs are huge." Aven reached out in a stretch again, curling his fingers and yawning.
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:17 pm

Anyone other than Aven would have gotten smacked. However, he was Aven, so Lumi knew he wasn't trying to offend her or be a pervert. He was just stating an observation.

"Um...thanks, Aven. I think," she said, unsure of how else to respond. She sat down next to him. She beamed at him, and announced, "It's because I'm pregnant!"

She loved telling people.
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:23 pm

"You're welcome," he smiled sleepily. Aven leaned back against that couch, a peaceful smile on his face.

He yawned again, offering her a place next to him. "It's nice and warm. You're pregnant?..." Aven thought about it for a second, "Me too." He grinned. "See?" He lifted up his shirt and poked his tummy. "Baby."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:33 pm

"Um...No, Aven," Lumi replied, amused. "You're still half asleep. Wake up more!" She put her hand on his shoulder and shook him again. Then she stopped to take a bite of her gigantic muffin.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Aven made an upset-Shannon face. "I'm sorry!" He wailed, squirming away from her and pulling himself up on the couch.

He stared fearfully at her. "Your pregnant?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:45 pm

Lucas came out of the back room, tossing his white towel over his shoulder.

"Aven?" He said, crinkling his nose. "Aven, what's going on?"

Lucas came over to them and pulled on Lumi's shoulder. "Miss?"
Lucas
Lucas

Number of posts : 210
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Imogene

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:50 pm

"Yeah, I am!" Lumi replied excitedly, not sensing Aven's fear. When the employee walked over and asked what was going on, Lumi stared at him as if to say, 'none of your fucking business,' but didn't say it out loud even though she totally wanted to.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Aven pushed away from Lumi a little bit more and rushed to Lucas' side, clutching close to him. "Lucas!" He said, happily. "Oh I'm so glad you're here. Lumi is pregnant and she's tryn'a eat me!" DD=
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Lucas put his arm around Aven, awkwardly. "What? You're what? Pregnant?"

HE got all excited like clio do over babies. "OH MY GOD, CONGRATULATIONS!"
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:07 pm

"Thank you!" Lumi exclaimed, both graciously and exasperatedly, as if she were thinking, 'at least SOMEONE gets it'! She stood up. "Aven, I'm not trying to eat you," she assured him. She never thought she'd ever have to assure someone she wouldn't eat them before. "I just wanted to tell you...you know, cuz you're my friend..."

She looked back at Lucas and smiled. "And I don't know who you are, but I'm flattered by your enthusiastic reaction."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:11 pm

Aven took a deep breath and smiled. "Oh. Okay. Well, you're my friend too. I was just sleeping."

He got excited as Lucas did, and over compensated by glowing and bouncing with enthusiasm. "What's pregnant?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:15 pm

"I'm Lucas. I work here, and I'm Aven's...friend, also, kind of. We used to date a long time ago." He looked at Aven admiringly. "And your welcome! I love babies!"

He smiled at Lumi, "You wanna tell him what it is?"
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:22 pm

Lumi stared at Aven. Was he serious? How could a seventeen year old not know what 'pregnant' meant? She decided, judging by his vacant expression, that he really wasn't kidding. Wow. Sheltered much?

"It, uh, it means I'm having a baby," she explained patiently.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:26 pm

"Oh!" Aven gasped. "Like Lior!" He tugged on Lucas' clothes.

Sheltered? More like stupid. XD

"Lucas loves babies."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:28 pm

Lucas stared at Aven. Like Lior? He dismissed the strange thought from his head. "I just said that, Aven," he laughed, shoving him.

"When are you due?"
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:34 pm

"Not for a while," Lumi sighed. "Obviously. I'm only at about ten weeks."

She shot a sideways glance at Aven. What did he mean? "What do you mean, 'like Lior'?" she asked, confused. "Only girls can get pregnant, Aven."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Aven shook his head. "Lior had a baby. He told me so. I don't want to talk about it."

He smiled mischievously. "What's in ten weeks?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:43 pm

"Nothing's in ten weeks. That's just how long she's been pregnant for. How long she's had the baby inside of her." Lucas explained patiently.

"That's so exciting, miss...Sorry, I don't know your name?"
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:52 pm

"Oh, my name's Lumi. Lumi Flint," she answered Lucas. He was very polite, she noted. She looked back at Aven to see if he'd understand what Lucas had tried to explain to him. Once again, his ever-present vacant expression suggested that he did not.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Aven's eyes widened, "You've got a baby inside you? How'd it get there? Did you eat it like you were going to eat me?" He gasped. "I'd be like a baby!"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:02 pm

Hello Face, meet Palm! Or so Lucas'd like to do. He laughed a little bit. "No, she didn't eat the baby. She got pregnant. By her...husband, I presume." He said, noting her ring when he offered his hand to shake it.
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:08 pm

"Yes," Lumi affirmed, nodding at Lucas' presumption. She shook his hand. She looked at Aven dubiously, so completely torn between amusement and exasperation. "Aven, I don't eat babies. The baby is growing inside me, until it's ready to be born. Understand?"
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:02 am

"Well, that's weird." Aven stated, dubiously. "That's not how I was born. The stork brought me and my brother, Arden to my mommy and daddy on July 14th. I don't think you're telling the truth. There's nothing growing inside of you."

He put his hands on his hips, defiantly. "I don't believe you."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next