Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WISH I KNEW WHAT I DID! D: [Lumi.]

2 posters

Go down

I WISH I KNEW WHAT I DID! D: [Lumi.] Empty I WISH I KNEW WHAT I DID! D: [Lumi.]

Post by Quinn Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:28 pm

Quinn figured a little drink wouldn't be too bad today when he came to the Tavern. Quinn wasn't much of a drinker, but did enjoy a couple now and again. He stood at the bar counter, ordered a plain old beer, then took it to a table. Quinn sighed and relaxed his posture, today was an okay day.

Rhiannon jumped from his shoulders, and rested on the table they were sitting at. She decided that today was a day to relax...
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

I WISH I KNEW WHAT I DID! D: [Lumi.] Empty Re: I WISH I KNEW WHAT I DID! D: [Lumi.]

Post by Lumi Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:38 pm

This was the first time since...since...since it happened that Lumi had left her house. It had been three days. She hadn't seen or talked to anyone. Some clio had tried to talk to her, mostly Rowan and some of the Advisers, because they were either worried or curious, but she didn't tell them anything. She didn't tell anyone. She couldn't even think of being able to admit it out loud.

She had decided to leave the safe confines of Dian to try a coping method she had learned from Rowan: drink until you can't remember any of your problems. Maybe it would at least give her a break from the nightmares.

She walked into the Tavern listlessly, not even paying attention to anything around her. She had the outside world pretty much blocked out. She hadn't bothered trying to make herself look nice or anything. No makeup, hastily done hair, and plain, baggy clothes. What the hell was the point of looking nice?

SO anyways she ordered a drink and sat down at an empty table, staring blankly into space.
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

I WISH I KNEW WHAT I DID! D: [Lumi.] Empty Re: I WISH I KNEW WHAT I DID! D: [Lumi.]

Post by Quinn Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:49 pm

Quinn noticed Lumi right away, especially because she didn't look like herself. She wasn't dressed in her normal attire, and her hair was a bit, messy. She looked like she had just gotten out of bed, this worried Quinn. He watched her, order her drink and sit down at a table that was not Quinn's.

What?

Quinn got up, and walked to Lumi's table and sat across from her, "Lumi?" he said her named quietly, "Did something happen?"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:56 pm

"Lumi? Did something happen?"

Lumi jumped when someone started talking to her. She calmed down a little when she saw it was Quinn, but her heart was already racing. "Oh...it's you," she said. She glared at him. "No, nothing happened. As if you even care."

She lowered her gaze to the table, but her eyes stayed narrowed in a glare. Quinn hadn't been there when she needed him the most, why was he here now pretending that he actually cared about her? He obviously didn't. No one did.
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:00 pm

Quinn was taken aback by Lumi's snapping at him, but he also felt hurt. Of course he cared about her! He wouldn't be so worried about her if he didn't!

"Lumi," he said her name again, "What are you talking about? You know I care about you!"

There was a look of sad concern on Quinn's face.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:05 pm

"Bullshit you care," Lumi hissed. She felt angry. If it weren't for Quinn she never would have even met Rene. Her anger flared as she realized this. Quinn was the one who told her to go talk to Rene, for no reason other than to convince her someone else had killed Triston. He was nothing but a murderer and a selfish liar. "All you care about is yourself!"
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:10 pm

Ouch. That...stung. Quinn flinched at her words. What did he do? What was wrong with her? Why was she so angry with Quinn?

"Lumi please," he pleaded, "Please, tell me what are you talking about?! What did I do??"

He thought about reaching out to her, but thought better of it, and kept his hands to his self.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:15 pm

"You--" Lumi began, but stopped herself. She couldn't tell him. She just couldn't admit what she had let happen to herself. She looked back up at him angrily. She loved him, and she hated him. "Have you ever noticed that bad things happen to all the clio you supposedly care about?" she asked harshly.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:21 pm

Quinn's brow furrowed. He was so confused. He didn't know what to say. He sat there with his mouth opened for a moment, until he said, "Lumi, I wish you would tell me what's wrong..."

This time, he reached out and touched her hand.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Lumi pulled her hand away so fast it was as if she had been stung. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" she screamed, jumping to her feet, hitting the table and knocking over both their drinks in the process. She raised the hand he touched and slapped him across the face. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!"

Everyone in the Tavern was staring at them now.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Lumi had smacked Quinn so hard, his face was sorta thrown to the side. He turned to look back at her, a look of surprise and bewilderment was on his face, and his hand was on his cheek.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?!

Quinn was too shocked to say anything, he just stared blanky up at the woman he thought had loved him. The only sound that came out of his mouth was a strange little squeak.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:39 pm

Lumi backed away, shaking her head. "Just...just stay away from me!" she yelled at him, completely hysterical. "Do you hear me!? Stay away! I never want to see you again!" She turned around and stormed out of the Tavern.

It was still light out. Good. Lumi would never go out in the dark ever again.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:47 pm

Quinn just sat there, he didn't know what to do. The other clio were watching him, but he didn't care. Lumi just told him she never wanted to see him again. Quinn stood up, mumbled a apology to the bartender, cleaned up the mess on the floor and table, and left the Tavern without another word.

Quinn would be doing some serious crying tonight.

[END.]
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down