Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU TASTE LIKE SUNSHINE DUST [Aven]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

YOU TASTE LIKE SUNSHINE DUST [Aven] - Page 3 Empty Re: YOU TASTE LIKE SUNSHINE DUST [Aven]

Post by Lumi Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:37 pm

"'Lucky' isn't the word I'd use," Lumi replied with a very subtle hint of bitterness. Though she did find Aven's "polysexual" comment interesting. She'd never heard of that before.
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

YOU TASTE LIKE SUNSHINE DUST [Aven] - Page 3 Empty Re: YOU TASTE LIKE SUNSHINE DUST [Aven]

Post by Aven Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:40 pm

"Well..." Aven winked at her. "Okay." He'd missed all bitterness. Then he shrugged. "I'm not seeing anyone right now. Well, there is one girl. But, I can't seem to stay with anyone longer... I'm really... I change my mind a lot."
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:56 pm

"Ever broken anyone's heart?" Lumi asked. She hoped this question didn't bother him, but she was pretty sure it wouldn't. Aven didn't seem like the type to be bothered by, well, anything.
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Aven smiled. Never had he once been confronted with his promiscuity until this moment. Lumi's face told him he wasn't being attacked, but it hit him in the gut. "Probably..."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:44 pm

"Well, who hasn't?" Lumi asked with a sigh.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Aven shrugged. "I don't know."

He grinned at her. "Have you ever broken any hearts?"

Obviously, Aven, you would've known that because Lumi said 'who hasn't?' indicating that she has.
BUT OF COURSE YOU'RE NOT A PSYCHOLOGIST LIKE MR. BASICH. (good afternoon, mr. basich. adorableeee, breginald.)
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:15 pm

"Er...yeah, I guess," Lumi replied uncomfortably. (Geez, I can't remember where in the timeline this conversation takes place. I think it's after Froom rp...?) "I made things right though. I think." She started to realize just how much she really missed Quinn and felt bad for hurting him. "Ugh, I'm so confused right now..."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3