Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU TASTE LIKE SUNSHINE DUST [Aven]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

YOU TASTE LIKE SUNSHINE DUST [Aven] - Page 2 Empty Re: YOU TASTE LIKE SUNSHINE DUST [Aven]

Post by Aven Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Aven smiled, "Sorry, it's a my bad, really. Never you mind him, he won't make your situation any better." He adjusted his voice and whispered behind his hand, "He's weird."

Then he leaned away and laughed, "No worries."
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

YOU TASTE LIKE SUNSHINE DUST [Aven] - Page 2 Empty Re: YOU TASTE LIKE SUNSHINE DUST [Aven]

Post by Lumi Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:10 pm

Aven said "no worries" with such ease that for a second Lumi almost believed that there really were no worries. She smiled a little more. "You're a little weird yourself, Aven," she told him. "In a good way, though."
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Aven considered, "You know, that's not the first time I'm hearing this..." He winked at her to let her know he was teasing. "And thank you."

His shoulders shook as he laughed, his smile graduated from the idiot smile that was no stranger, to a normalish person smile. But it was no less genuine. "How's your coffee? You need more?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:30 pm

"I guess I could use another cup," Lumi decided, pushing her empty one away. "I've been really tired lately, so I drink a lot of coffee. I'm kind of exhausted right now and I haven't done anything today except lie around at home and walk here. Guess it's 'cause of the stress."

They got the attention of a server walking by and ordered more caffeinated beverages.
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Aven nodded, "Probably. I don't blame you." He reached into his back pocket. "And don't worry about paying. I'm going to pay for you."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:20 pm

"Oh, are you sure?" Lumi asked. She knew he was, but asking seemed like the polite thing to do. Not that she didn't have plenty of money, despite having quit her job, to spend on whatever frivolities she so chose.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:23 pm

"Yes, of course, don't even worry." He smiled, "Not that I'm ready to leave yet or anything. Do you know my brother, Lior?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:27 pm

"I've heard of him," Lumi replied. She knew all the Overloridian's names. She pretty much knew all the Overloridian things that went on because Rowan would tell her. And she had heard some pretty interesting things about Lior. She told this to Aven: "I've heard things about him."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Aven's eyes became childlike. He smiled at her mischeviously. "Oh yeah?" He was burning with interest. "What kind of things have you heard about my big brother?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Lumi shifted awkwardly. She didn't really like gossiping. She probably shouldn't have told Aven she had heard things. "Well...nothing really," she said offhandedly. "Just that he's been having some...problems...with his, let's say, 'self-image.'" She did air quotes. She briefly wondered if Aven knew his brother was questioning his own sexuality.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:46 pm

Aven laughed out loud. He tilted his head back, to laugh a little harder. "I always knew Lior thought I was better looking than he was! He never would admit it. Ever since I was about thirteen, I knew Lior was jealous of how good looking I am. But I'm the baby brother, I can't be more attractive than the older brother!"

XD Aven...
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:53 pm

*facepalm*

"That's...not exactly what I meant," Lumi said slowly. "It's not about his appearance so much as...how he views other people...and whether or not he finds them attractive."

Lumi was hinting at it like crazy without coming right out and saying what it was. She didn't really think it was her place to tell Aven, but if he guessed right she would tell him.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:59 pm

"Oh!" Aven looked at her, questioningly out of the corner of his eyes, his hand on his knee. "So you mean...he's like me?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:18 pm

"I don't know," Lumi replied, returning his questioning look. "What are you like?"
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:15 pm

"Well...If he's like me...then...Lior likes boys and girls?" Aven looked at her doubtfully. "That can't be it. He always makes fun of me for that."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:42 pm

"I don't know for sure," Lumi replied tentatively. She hoped this hadn't been some deep, dark secret of Lior's. "Supposedly there's a guy he likes."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Aven jumped out of his chair, his hands on his face, home alone style. "No waiiiiii!" He gasped, staring at her in disbelief. "Really?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:07 pm

Lumi gave a start when Aven jumped out of his seat. "That's just what I heard," she told him nervously.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Aven grinned. "Tell me who. Please? Tell me who. I promise I won't tell anyone."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:13 pm

"Well...it's another Overloridian," Lumi gave Aven a hint. As stated before she didn't want to come right out and say it, but if Aven guess it would be okay. "A male Overloridian, obviously."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Aven sat down with a flop. "No." He grinned. "He likes Quinn?"

He wiggled happily. "Really? Quinn's hot. Well. No, it can't be Quinn. Rowan?"

-not dumb aven-
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:27 pm

"Yeah. Rowan," Lumi admitted, ignoring the "Quinn is hot" comment even though she SO agreed. She hated to admit it, even to herself, but she really missed Quinn...
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:30 pm

=D = Aven's face. "Oh my gosh! Rowan's hot too!" Aven was excited. Then he settled down. "Sorry. I'm getting too wound up." He pushed his latte away. He obviously didn't need anymore. Aven grinned at her. "Sorry."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:32 pm

"That's okay," Lumi assured him. She lowered her voice a little. "It's, uh, kinda weird that you think they're both hot. I've actually...been with both of them." She shrugged awkwardly, unsure of why she just told Aven that. Something about him just made him really easy to talk about anything to.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:35 pm

Aven shrugged nonchalantly. "I think every one's hot." Then he looked up at her. "I'm a polysexual." He grinned, hoping she'd take the news alright. "And you are a lucky girl."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next