Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARTAY TAIM! [EVERYONE =D]

+4
Quinn
Avery
Ria
Rowan
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

PARTAY TAIM! [EVERYONE =D] - Page 2 Empty Re: PARTAY TAIM! [EVERYONE =D]

Post by Ria Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:09 pm

"Wow, Ria," Avery said, still kind of awed. "I never expected you of all people to settle down. You're so lucky!" He said it in a happy-for-her way, not in a jealous way. He was pretty happy with his life now too. They were both growing up. =]

"Inorite?" Ria said, still smiling. "The funny thing is, it all started out as one big mistake, but I'm so glad it all happened. But enough about me, what about you, Avery? Somethings different, I can tell."
Ria
Ria

Number of posts : 236
Character : The first TAF mommy. And a well-known whore. =)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:17 pm

"We should! And if you ever just want to go out with Quinn or anything, don't hesitate to leave Julie with me, I'd love to see her more often too!" Alecis loved her little godchild :3

"I've just been doin' Overloridian stuff, you know, the usual. All pretty lame really. I'm glad Casa Nova's is throwing this party, it gave me a chance to get out of Cuir for awhile."
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 684
Character : She started out all mean and snarky...What happened to that?
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Rheis-Tiletandrous

https://theameliaforum.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:30 pm

"Yeah, Casa Nova's throwing a party is kind of random, but kinda fun too," Lumi replied, shrugging. "I guess they're just trying to attract more customers or something."

"And I would love it if you would watch Julie!" Lumi exclaimed. She trusted Alecis with Julie more than almost anyone else. She wasn't the godmother for no reason after all. Speaking of which... "Oh yeah, hey...Would you be interested in two more godchildren?"
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:33 pm

"Inorite?" Ria said, still smiling. "The funny thing is, it all started out as one big mistake, but I'm so glad it all happened. But enough about me, what about you, Avery? Somethings different, I can tell."

"Well, for starters I got a job," Avery replied proudly. "I mean, a real job, not having sex with old people for money anymore. So I saved up and got an apartment in Dahlin. And I have a real girlfriend!"

He was so happy with the direction his life had taken.
Avery
Avery

Number of posts : 56
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Violet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:44 pm

=O
"You're not... You're pregnant!? That's so great, Lumi! Amazing! And of course, I'd love two more!"

Twins? Wow, Lumi was so lucky!

Alecis hugged her friend, smiling. "So I take it the marriage is going well, hm?"xD
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:51 pm

"Haha. Actually we kind of argued a lot over whether or not to have more kids," Lumi laughed a little. "I didn't want to have kids again so soon, but now that I'm having them I'm really looking forward to it. Quinn is even more excited than me. He absolutely adores being a dad." She smiled.
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:29 pm

"Aw," Ria said happily, "That's so great, Avery! It looks like both of our lives are turning around, huh?"
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:32 pm

"That was the look I was going for," Quinn explained to him. "I like looking nice."

Quinn didn't understand the fact that he looked very gay in his clothes. No matter how much people told him that, he just totally ignored it.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Alecis smiled, "I'm so happy for you guys, it seems like you two are really happy." She loved that her friend was happy, it made her happy. And she wasn't sad anymore either. Rowan was happy, Lumi was happy, the kids were safe, and life was good.
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Edwurd and Roburt came into the party came into the party a little bit later. They stopped at the door and looked around for people they knew. Roburt saw Lumi talking to a pretty girl by some pretzels, while Edwurd saw Quinn talking to their Overloridian.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Number of posts : 250
Character : Just a cute lil firecrotch who somehow turned a homophobe gay.
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Roburt went immediately to where Lumi stood with her friend, "Hi Lumi! Who's your friend?"

Roburt turned and looked at Alecis, giving her one of those, 'you're pretty attractive' sort of faces.
Roburt
Roburt

Number of posts : 183
Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Juno

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Lumi was about to respond when their convo was interrupted by none other than Roburt. She noticed him giving her that 'you're pretty attractive' look and got an idea. =D They could get together!

"Oh hi Roburt! This is my friend Alecis," she introduced them. She looked back and forth between them. "Well I gotta go, um--" she looked around for an excuse to leave-- "yell at Quinn. Be right back. Just...get to know each other while I'm gone."

She left them alone to let them 'get to know each other.' =]
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:01 pm

"Uh...right then," Rowan replied. He then saw Quinn's friend approaching looking happy and also saw Lumi approaching looking mad. "Well it was good talking to you. I have to go...find Ria..."

It seemed like enough people were here now. Casa Nova's wasn't crowded, but there were plenty of spectators. Rowan figured maybe it was now or never.

He left Quinn and found Ria, still talking to her friend. It looked like their conversation was wrapping up. "Hey Ria," he said, feeling more anxious than he ever had. "Can...Can you come over here for a sec? I need to talk to you..."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:05 pm

"Er, uh, bye?" Alecis said as Lumi ran off. She glanced over at Quinn and laughed a little. "He's so silly huh?" She completely missed the fact that Roburt thought she was pretty.
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Ria nodded at Rowan, "Be there in a sec!"

"Well, I gotta go, hopefully I'll talk to you later," she said as she turned back to Avery. "It was nice catching up with you, I miss you." She hugged him and then walked towards Rowan.

"What is it?"
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:15 pm

Rowan took her hand and led her to the center of Casa Nova's. He looked around. "Lemme borrow this," he said, taking a glass and fork from some random clio. He clanged the fork against the glass to get everyone's attention before giving it back.

His heart pounded and his face grew hot and he tried hard not to think about the dozens of people now paying attention to him. He wanted to do it like this because he knew that Ria would love to be the center of attention.

He focused on her. "Ria," he said. "You didn't know this when we came today, but this party was thrown for you. By me. I wanted to gather everyone here so that I could do this."

Trembling a little bit he got down on one knee. From his pocket he pulled out the little satin box that held what was probably the biggest, most expensive ring in Amelia. "Will you marry me?"

(THE RING: PARTAY TAIM! [EVERYONE =D] - Page 2 R-332-3 )
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:26 pm

Ria was confused as Rowan led her to the center of the room. "Rowan, where're we going?" she asked as she followed him, her hand in his. He didn't answer, but instead kept moving towards the center. When they got there, he politely borrowed ... a glass and a fork?

"...Rowan?" she asked again, more confused now. She started asking what the heck he was doing when he started ringing them together and then started talking.

"You didn't know this when we came today, but this party was thrown for you. By me. I wanted to gather everyone here so that I could do this."

No fucking way. No fucking way. The same thought kept going through her mind as Rowan knelt down on one knee and pulled out a perfect little box. Her face grew a little pale, and then a little red before she could even concentrate on what he was holding in front of her.

The ring was absolutely perfect, giant and shiny and totally expensive. The party was perfect too, all eyes were on her, and she didn't hear even a breath coming from anyone.

After a few moments of wide eyes, her face finally came into a giant smile. It didn't even require a second thought-- "Of course, Rowan!" she half squealed, half screamed excitedly.

Amazing.
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:30 pm

She said yes. She said yes.

Rowan put slipped the ring on her finger and jumped to his feet. He pulled Ria into a close embraced and kissed her deeply. The fact that all those people were around didn't even occur to him anymore. It was just him and her. They were together. Forever.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:39 pm

It was quiet for a moment, Quinn took this opportunity to make a fool of himself.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" he screamed, totally and completely excited for the new happy couple.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:45 pm

Lumi hadn't yet reached Quinn when the surprise proposal took place. She was surprised--and even more surprised when Ria accepted--but her surprise quickly turned into happiness for them. Just watched them she could tell that they truly loved each other. She smiled.

Quinn wrote:"CONGRATULATIONS!"

Lumi covered her face with her hands and turned around. She was officially pretending not to know Quinn. She figured she'd congratulate them personally later, and went to find someone else to talk to.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:51 pm

After the creepy blonde guy screamed his congratulations everyone in the room started clapping. It was wonderful, it was perfect. Ria kissed him a bunch of more times before she started hugging him like wild.

It was the most amazing day in all of history. Just as she leaned away to look at her new fiance a really romantic slow song started playing. Another smile came onto Ria's face and she leaned back towards him, getting ready for her big news.

"I love you so much, Rowan. You have no idea."
Ria
Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Before the proposal Roburt and Alecis talked...

"Yeah," Roburt said with a nod. "So, anybody ever tell you that you're pretty?"
Roburt
Roburt

Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:59 pm

"I think I have some idea," Rowan replied, with a huge smile on his face. All his senses were still completely focused on Ria so he didn't even notice when the romantic slow song started playing. (He also didn't notice the "CONGRATULATIONS!!" from Quinn.) This was all just too wonderful for words to describe, so I won't even try. =] <3
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:08 pm

Was he, was he actually flirting with her? Weiiirdd.

Alecis was horrible at flirting so she stumbled out a very lame, "Er, um, I guess..." She blushed a little but then was saved by a loud dinging sound coming from the center of the room.

She watched as the man she loved proposed to a girl she hated.

Way to ruin the day. D:
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:35 pm

"Wow," Roburt said, eyes raised. "Well good for them."

He looked back at Alecis and noticed that she suddenly looked unhappy. He was confused, he didn't make women sad until he broke up with them. Other then that he was a lady pleaser. She must be upset because of what just took place, well Roburt was going to make it better!

"We should go on a date or something," he randomly said.
Roburt
Roburt

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next