Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PARTAY TAIM! [EVERYONE =D]

+4
Quinn
Avery
Ria
Rowan
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

PARTAY TAIM! [EVERYONE =D] - Page 4 Empty Re: PARTAY TAIM! [EVERYONE =D]

Post by Rowan Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:41 pm

The song was over and Ria was off showing her ring off to everyone. Rowan made his way to the bathroom, but before he opened the door he happened to hear some of the noises coming from inside.

Morbidly curious he opened the door a crack and looked inside. His mouth dropped open like a cash register and he quickly closed the door and turned away, shocked, wondering if he had just seen what he thought he saw. If he wasn't hallucinating, he had just seen Alecis--Alecis--having bathroom sex with some random guy.

Cautiously he opened the door again. Oh yeah. It was true. Holy shit. He closed the door again. "Ria, come over here!" he called. Ria had to see this.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Ria had just been throwing her ring in the faces of a bunch of strangers, all of which had wanted to see the Dian Overloridian's new fiance. She was a little irritated when Rowan called her over but she came anyways.

"What is it?!" she asked him all annoyed-like, when she made her way over to him. But she was only annoyed until she saw what he wanted to show her.

Her eyes grew as she saw Alecis up against the wall and some strange guy banging her. She slammed open the door and stomped in.

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" she screamed at the filthy red-head. "What the hell you bitch! You think you can go around, telling me how to behave and then you go and do this?! Who the fuck do you think you are?"
Ria
Ria

Number of posts : 236
Character : The first TAF mommy. And a well-known whore. =)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Alecis was thoroughly enjoying herself when all of a sudden a firey lady walked in. She snapped her head over towards the door and saw...

Ria and Rowan.

Oh my fucking god, was the only thought she could process. What the hell was she doing in the bathroom with a random stranger?! It seemed like the alcohol had worn off on her mind, because now she was totally thinking clearly. She grabbed her clothes off of the disgusting bathroom floor and tried to cover herself up. It was Rowan for God's sake.

"I, I, I, I, I..............."
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 684
Character : She started out all mean and snarky...What happened to that?
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Rheis-Tiletandrous

https://theameliaforum.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Roburt had no idea what to do or say, so he just sort of put his clothes back on awkwardly. After that scare from that crazy woman, who was his Overloridian's new fiancee, Roburt was sober.

(Good job Ria you can make people sober!)
Roburt
Roburt

Number of posts : 183
Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Juno

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:19 pm

Now that Alecis was so obviously humiliated, Rowan realized that maybe calling Ria over here hadn't been the best idea. Of course, Alecis was being the biggest hypocrite in the world right now, so he didn't feel too bad for her. Still...

"Uh, Ria, maybe we should leave these two now..." he said slowly and awkwardly, looking at the floor so that he wasn't staring at a half-dressed Alecis.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:28 pm

"Are you kidding me?" Ria growled agrily at Rowan, "Do you see what this whore is doing?!"

She was so angry she couldn't even comprehend it.
Ria
Ria

Number of posts : 236
Character : The first TAF mommy. And a well-known whore. =)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Roburt Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:40 pm

"Hey," Roburt said. "Don't call her that, it's all my fault, I got her drinks in the first place!"

And I've heard plenty of bad things about you, he thought.

Roburt truly felt bad about this whole situation. He felt like he date raped her! He'd have to punish himself at work tomorrow with some hard farm labor.
Roburt
Roburt

Number of posts : 183
Character : He's kind of charming, if you like annoying, lazy bums who can't take no for an answer.
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Juno

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:11 pm

"Please, Ria, if you leave them alone I'll..." Rowan trailed off, searching his thoughts. Ria only ever did what he wanted if he bought her something. He knew one thing she'd been asking him for for a while now... "I'll buy you a puppy."

He started trying to lead her away, mouthing 'sorry' to Alecis's bathroom sex friend, even though he wasn't really that sorry.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4