Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who is that girl? [lior]

2 posters

Go down

who is that girl? [lior] Empty who is that girl? [lior]

Post by Lior Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:08 am

[Note: Funny strange. Not really intended on going to much farther on this. I just did it because I was very bored. I might write more. Let me know if it's lame. You know how I get with my female characters.]

Lior sat quietly, alone on a barstool in the Tavern. He wasn't drinking so Rowan wouldn't drink. He was nursing a ginger ale and thinking ll about Rowan. How horrible to lose someone so close to you! His Rowan was so strong.

He knew that during this time Rowan wasn't his, though. He was hers, and he'd stay hers for a little while after. Maybe a long while. Lior accepted this and let Rowan to her memories.

It was such a sad state of affairs...Lior wondered where exactly Rowan was. Not that it bothered him, to not know, he was just idly wondering.

Tiredly, he let out a long yawn and rested his face on the cool bartop and let his eyes wander through the group of clio.

After a few moments of not finding anyone interesting, Lior's sleepy eyes fell upon the most beautiful clio he had ever seen.

She had long, dark brown wavy hair, perfect skin like milk, and she was smiling and laughing with other clio around her. She appeared to be about seventeen, and she was beautiful.

He watched her for a few moments longer, intrigued by her immense beauty. Then he noticed something very strange about her. All the other clio were cuddling tiny daemons in their laps, or stroking regal felines on the ground. This girl's lap was empty.

Lior thought for a moment. Maybe this girl had a spider daemon, like Rene. Or a mouse like Arden. Perhaps a flea? But no, this woman could never be matched with a flea. Perhaps a falcon, more like. But there was nothing.

How strange. Was this girl even a clio? Lior wondered. He didn't want to talk to her; he felt like too much of an old man to intrude on this young rendezvous. He was twenty now. Woo, hardly anything to celebrate.

Suddenly, the girl looked up, and their eyes met. Lior froze as a cold flash shot across her frosty blue eyes. Her smile melted. Lior couldn't look away. He could see the years in this girls' eyes. The years that on any other woman would have been laugh lines, stretch marks and crow's feet. This girl couldn't be seventeen. There was too much experience in her gaze.

The girl stared back at him for a few minutes longer, Lior felt a cold sweat start on the back of his neck. Finally, she tore her gaze away from him, and her smile reappeared when she went back to her friends.

Lior turned back to his drink, but could feel the eyes burn through his back every now and again. He finished his ginger ale, regretting the purchase of the largest glass of it, and then turned.

The girl was next to him. "Hello," she said, cold air eminating from her. Lior glanced over her shoulder. All the clio that had been there before were...They were gone.

Lior gulped. "Hello, miss, what can I do for you?"

She tossed her dark hair over her shoulder. "Don't beat around the bush, sir, I saw you staring..."

He turned over her other shoulder. The bartender was gone too. Along with every other clio in the bar. "I-I wasn't staring."

"Of course you weren't." She said, smiling darkly at him. "Now, be a good boy and get back to your business." She turned and started to walk away.

Lior began to protest, "I hardly think that you've any right to addressing your elder that way...-"

She turned her head over her shoulder. "Oh, I think you know that I passed you up in age, and in experience, a long time ago, Dad." She laughed, breathily. "You know me, don't you? Know me as the one who could have killed you easily. Even as an infant, I could have done away with you. You know that, don't you?"

Lior froze again, recalling his dream. "Chloe?" His voice reflected the skepticism he felt.

The girl laughed again. "I knew you'd remember."

[END.]
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 247
Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Myrrh

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

who is that girl? [lior] Empty Re: who is that girl? [lior]

Post by Rowan Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:12 am

xD You're such a weirdo.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down