Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili]

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili] - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili]

Post by Lior Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:23 pm

Lior grinned, "Some how, I don't think he'd mind." He looked over at Aven, who murmured somthing in his sleep and rolled over. "Or even notice for that matter."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 247
Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Myrrh

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili] - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili]

Post by Lucas Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:23 pm

Lucas nodded. "What they don't know won't hurt them. Plus I was supposed to close up a half hour ago."

Then he laughed at Lior. "Probably not."
Lucas
Lucas

Number of posts : 210
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Imogene

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:27 pm

"Oh," Rowan replied. He looked up at the clock on the wall (they have clocks, right?) and saw that it was much later than he thought. "Actually, I should probably get going. I need to get some sleep and I doubt there's room for three on that couch."

He got up, gathered up all his things and handed Lucas the money he owned. "Bye everyone."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum