Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili]

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili] - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili]

Post by Rowan Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:55 am

Rowan shifted uncomfortably in his seat when Lior brought up Alecis, since he knew he was the reason it didn't last between them. "Yeah, I've actually had a few semi-serious relationships, but none of them worked out." He rested his chin on his hand. "I really hope it works out with Charlie."

He looked from Lucas to Aven and back when the former spoke, and raised his eyebrows in a surprised/interested sort of way.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili] - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili]

Post by Lior Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:02 am

"I hope it does too." Lior knew Charlie. For some reason. She would be good for him. Better than he would. At least she could treat him like a normal clio would.

Then Lucas spoke again. He stared at Lucas. Hadn't he just ben figuring there was something going on with those two again. But he had figured it was over when they broke up. He laughed despite himself.

"You guys were...interesting together."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 247
Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Myrrh

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:05 am

Lucas nodded at Rowan's surprised look. "You couldn't tell?" He grinned, glancing at Aven again. He laughed.

"Thanks, Lior." He shoved him, playfully. "I'll take that as a complement."

"I really do like him though. I thought I was over him, and then we were all together, the other night, with our new employee, and tonight. He's too sweet."
Lucas
Lucas

Number of posts : 210
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Imogene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:16 am

"Er, how long were you guys together?" Rowan asked, shooting another glance at Aven. Truth be told he really didn't care how long they'd been together, but he figured he'd be polite and ask. It was kind of interesting though. Aven had never stuck him as the 'relationship' type.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:44 am

Lior was genuinely interested in this topic. He remembered Lucas coming over a lot for a long time and leaving late, probably since they were around thirteen, but he never actually knew when the relationship started.

"Yeah, how long?"
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:47 am

Lucas thought about it for a moment. "About five months, I guess."

He shrugged. "Not too long, but, it felt real, you know? I felt like I was needed. Like I was actually worth something. I mothered him all the time, but I loved it."
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:50 am

"It's too bad it didn't work out," Rowan said genuinely. "I actually know exactly how you felt."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:07 pm

Lior nodded. "Who broke up with who, Lucas?"

He was pretty sure no one officially broke up with anyone. =D
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:10 pm

"Thank you, Rowan," Lucas smiled at him. "I am too."

He looked over at Lior, "Well. I just kind of got the message. After the second/last time he ever spent the night, he just kind of...stopped seeming interested. He never really said anything about it, we just stopped talking." Lucas finished Aven's coffee. "I don't know why, to this day."
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:15 pm

"I dunno, I kind of got the impression that he was still interested in you," Rowan said conversationally, as if that were NO BIG DEAL. He shrugged. It was surprisingly unawkward to be the only straight guy there.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:26 pm

Lior looked at Aven then at Rowan, then at Lucas. "Yeah, I think he's right. Sometimes its hard to tell with Aven, because he flirts so hardcore with everyone, but he didn't get as mad at you when you mentioned his blanket than the last time I did."

Lior rolled up his sleeve."He got me right there." There was a series of scratches on his arm.
(Whoa, Aven.) "Lucky he didn't bite me. His bite is definitley worse than his bark."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Lucas nodded, "Yeah, but I'm with Eli. Who I also love." He laughed quietly.

Then he looked at Lior's arm. He gasped. "I've never seen him...attack anyone..." He laughed. "That's actally really scary."
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:33 pm

"He...scratched you?" Rowan asked with a raised eyebrow. Apparently, in addition to being in a state of endless childhood, Aven had the temperament of an eleven year old girl. Actually, maybe older. It was something he would expect Ria to do.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:45 pm

Lior nodded, rolling his sleeve down. "Isn't that amazing? I guess I got what was coming to me. I knew he hated people talking about his blankie. Except you, Lucas. He didn't kill you. I would take that as a definite hint that he still wants you to mother him. Since he doesn't even let our mother mother him with that blankie."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Lucas smiled. "Not that he wouldn't love Mrs. Silver to mother him."

Lucas knew their mother loved Aven's perpetual childhood. She only resented that he couldn't keep his perpetual innocence. Her son was a whore.

"So, Rowan." Luca thought he'd change the subject. "Do you have any brothers or sisters?"
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:51 pm

"Oh yeah, interesting story," Rowan replied with a heavy sigh. "I actually just found out recently that I have a five year old sister who I've never met before." What an interesting day that had been.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Lior smiled at Rowan. "That's interesting. I can't imagine how it'd be if I woke up one random morning siblingless, and went to sleep with one."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:59 pm

"Isn't that what happened with Aven, though?" Lucas laughed, going for more coffee. "You woke up, a small, only child, and went to sleep with a brother who is the Peter Pan of Amelia. Not that I know who Peter Pan is, but, okay, I'll stop."
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:05 pm

Rowan gave a little jerk that was almost a shrug. "It's not that weird. It's not like I'll ever see her, so in a way nothing really changed at all," he replied. In truth, he had woken up without a family and gone to sleep without a family. "I don't feel any different."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:07 pm

Lior smiled. "Oh, well, I still think it's cool."

Then he shoved Lucas, "Oh man, shut up, you."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:08 pm

Lucas laughed. "You would!"

He yawned. "So what else is there to talk about. What's it like running the country? My best friend is the Earalas Overloridian. And he always just shrugs and tells me he doesn't know. So, I still don't know."
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:11 pm

"Stressful and unsatisfying," Rowan replied dryly. (Oh Rowrow. Way to ruin the happy atmosphere.) Oh how he hated being Overloridian. "Trust me, you're not missing anything."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Lior nodded, slowly. "He's right. Its horrible."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Lucas laughed. "Shut up, Lior. You don't do anything. You let your administation do it all."

He kicked back. "Pretty soon, I'm going to go join Aven on the couch over there."
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:20 pm

"Aren't you working though?" Rowan asked Lucas.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum