Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili]

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili] Empty I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili]

Post by Rowan Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:31 pm

It was late. Why was Casa Nova's even open this late? Well, it was a good thing it was, because it'd be really annoying if Rowan had walked all the way there for nothing. He was already in a bad mood, mostly because of Ria (who was at month four and bitchier than ever) and, as usual, the overwhelming workload, especially since he was currently short one Adviser.

In the past when Rowan was in this sort of mood he would drink it off at the Tavern. Unfortunately, recovering alcoholic + alcohol = VERY BAD so instead he was stuck with caffeine.

He ordered a regular coffee and sat down at a table and started looking at some kind of important Overloridian document thing that he needed to look at.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili] Empty Re: I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili]

Post by Lior Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Lior pushed the door open to Casa Nova's. He was taking his mancrush to the next level and following attempting to follow in Rowrow's footsteps and recover from alcohal.

As soon as he had one foot in the door, the smell of coffee hit his nose, and the decision felt so good. He ordered his own black coffee and...wouldn't you know it...Rowan Eligius was sitting there not preaching to the choir.

His first instinct was to glomp him. His second instinct was to hurry out the door with his tail between his legs. His third instinct won. He gathered his courage and tapped Rowan on the shoulder. "Hello," he said pleasantly, offering him a calm smile. "Rowan."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 247
Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Myrrh

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili] Empty Re: I'm from the state dept and I'm a homosexual [Lili]

Post by Lucas Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:46 pm

Lucas rubbed his eyes. He was exhausted. He rested his hips against the counter, wiping his hands on his apron, his head level with his shoulders.

He looked up when the Overloridian of Dian came in, followed by the Overloridian of Solas. He smiled at them, one by one as they ordered their black coffee. Lucas kept the pot on because he had a feeling this meeting would last awhile. He tossed his towel over his shoulder.

Lucas missed Lior and Aven. He'd just seen Aven the other day, but he rarley saw either Silver boy anymore. =[
Lucas
Lucas

Number of posts : 210
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Imogene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Rowan blinked and looked up from his work when someone tapped him on the shoulder. He'd been concentrating so hard he hadn't even noticed anyone else come in.

"Oh...Hello," he said to Lior. He briefly wondered if Lior remembered their drunken encounter at...er...wherever it was they'd met that day. It was such a long time ago. Kind of a blur at this point. Everything that had happened around that time was a blur. "How've you been, Lior?"
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:53 pm

Lior smiled, happy he remembered him. "I've been alright. I'm trying to sober up and everything. I'm sick of acting like my kid brother."

Then he nudged the other gently. "And I'm really sorry about what I did the last time I saw you." He offered him an apologetic half-smile. "I was out of line."

Then he straightened up, his smile broadening. "May I sit down?"
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Vaguely, Lucas heard Lior apologize for something, and his mind foggily wondered what it was Lior had done.

He watched them, interested. He was here because he'd spent a lot of money lately, and his boss let him keep shop open later for another ten dollars. Oh how kind.

Lucas rubbed his forehead gently, trying to relax. It was late. D=
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:07 pm

"Not at all," Rowan replied quickly, pushing the seat across from him out with his foot. "And don't worry about...well, you know. Let's just forget that whole thing ever happened." He returned the smile politely. This wasn't as awkward as one would have thought. There was kind of an unspoken rule among alcoholics that you never hold anything someone did while drunk against them. "It's great that you're getting sober though. I know it's the best thing I ever did."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Lior sighed gratefully. "Thanks, I appreciate that." He took the seat, scooting close to the table and nursing his coffee.

He breathed out another sigh. "So, what's been going on for you?"
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Lucas decided that it would be nice to go talk to Lior. He missssssed hiiiimmm.

So he picked up the pot of coffee and brought it over to them. "Can I interest you in more coffee, gentlemen?" He winked at Lior. "I just made it."
Which wasn't a lie entirely, he had made it right before they'd gotten there.
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Rowan opened his mouth and was about to tell Lior about Ria and how she was going to have his baby in five months but they were interrupted by the kid who worked there offering them more coffee. Rowan looked between the two of them. Did they know each other?

"Uh...sure," Rowan said slowly, looking to Lior for an introduction of some sort.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Lior looked up. He thought he'd recognized this boy. It was Lucas, his kid brother's ex-boyfriend...Boyfriend.

He smiled up at him. "Hey, Lucas." He looked to Rowan, "Rowan, this is Lucas. My brother dated him a little while ago. Lucas, this is Rowan. The Overloridian of Dian. And yes, I would like more coffee, kid," he grinned, pushing his mug towards him.
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Lucas nodded and poured Rowan's cup of coffee. He offered him his left hand as his right one was busy. "Nice to meet you."

He took the liberty of sitting himself right down next to the two of them, after putting the coffee away. "What brings you guys out so late?"
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 pm

"You too," Rowan replied, shaking Lucas's hand. He absent-mindedly stirred the newly poured cup of coffee. He always felt a little awkward when meeting new people, but he wasn't shy or anything.

"What brings you guys out so late?"

"I needed a break from my pregnant notgirlfriend," Rowan replied honestly. He didn't have any reason to lie.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Lior looked up, a curious expression on his face. Admittedly, he was a little jealous, but, more curious.

"...Yeah?" Lior looked back to his coffee, waiting to be told about it. "Hm."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Lucas' eyes got bigger. "Oh, really?" He was thankful he'd never have to worry about that.

"How far along is she?" But he was curious and a baby lover. Girl. He glanced at Lior, noticing the weird look on his face and then him look away. Interesting. He'd ask Aven about it later.
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:39 pm

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL.

Aven came...slowly walking in. Like a normal clio...being. He looked dead tired.

"Liorrr..." Aven moaned. "Mom says she doesn't want you drinking anymore. She wanted me to tell you. Honestly, I think I was dreaming, but...I'm not sure." Then, for dumbly he added, "I was sleeping."

He sat down next to the others. "Hey sexy, hey Rowan."
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:57 pm

"Four months," Rowan replied with a subtle hint of excitement in his voice. He couldn't believe he was going to have a baby soon. Just as he answered, Lior's brother Aven came in looking like he had just woken up.

"Er, hi Aven," he said slowly. "You look...tired."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:03 pm

"Really? Wow," Lior grinned, happy for Rowan. Still jealous. Not that that would change anything. Lior couldn't get pregnant. "That's cool. I like babies."

He took a sip of his coffee and watched Lucas get up to cordially get Aven some of the coffee.

Absently, Lior wondered if something was going on with the two of them again. Old habits die hard, though. Not that the 'sexy' comment didn't tip Lior off as well. ...
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:06 pm

Lucas smiled, gleefully at Rowan. "I love babies!" He wiggled a little. Aven habit.

Then he watched as that Aven came, slouched, half-asleep into his place of employment. He smiled inspite of himself, Aven was clad in pajamas, slippers and a white t-shirt. Cute.

He got up right away, poured Aven coffee and set it on the table. He knew he could use it. When he went back, he started another pot and pulled another chair to their table.
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:09 pm

Aven flopped down in the chair Lucas had brought him and almost missed his mouth with the coffee he'd provided. He was so tired. He pulled a raggedy cloth onto his lap. It was obviously very old. And obviously a blankie.

(Please don't say anything about it. Aven gets fangs when it's mentioned.)

He set the cup down and yawned. "Thank you Lucas what are we taking about?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Rowan watched Aven struggle to take a drink of coffee and almost forgot he was looking at a seventeen year old. He answered Aven since he felt it was his turn to post talk. "We're talking about...um, me. How I'm going to be a dad soon."

It felt so strange to say it out loud. It still almost didn't seem real. He found himself grinning without even meaning to.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:18 pm

This was...interesting. Lior had come here to calmly enjoy his coffee, and now there was a whole to do about it all. And his brother was here, being a baby.

He didn't like hearing Rowan call himself a dad. He knew it was true, but he couldn't help it. Suddenly, he was cold.

Lior smiled, though, instead of getting upset. "Do you know yet if it's a boy or a girl?"
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:19 pm

Lucas grinned at Lior. "That's funny, I was just about to ask the same thing."

He watched Aven pathetically drink his coffee. "Be careful, retard, it's hot."
Lucas
Lucas

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:23 pm

Aven grinned. "You're hot."

Then, all of a sudden, Aven gave Liot the face that Spongebob gave Squidward when he realized that Squidward loved Krabby Patties.

"Liorrr... You know what else is hot?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:29 pm

"Do you know yet if it's a boy or a girl?"

"No idea," Rowan replied, still smiling. He loved the thought of his future son/daughter. "There's no way to tell. You know, since Amelia has no modern technology like ultrasounds or anything. Not that I know what an ultrasound is. But I imagine that's what we would use if we had them." [Okay, I'll stop.]

He looked curiously between Aven and Lior as Aven gave Lior that look that Spongebob gave Squidward when he realized that Squidward loved Krabby Patties.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum