Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do not open until Ahtnamas.

+12
Eli
Charlie
Charmaine
Lior
Lucas
Henry
Roselangela
Cray
Quinn
Lumi
Rowan
Alecis
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Do not open until Ahtnamas. - Page 5 Empty Re: Do not open until Ahtnamas.

Post by Ria Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:22 am

"Don't tell me what to fucking do," Ria snapped back. No one told her what to do. Especially not some random chick that Ria hadn't done anything to. Ria reached over and stroked Rowan's cheek as the girl was pulling him away. Just to spite her.
Ria
Ria

Number of posts : 236
Character : The first TAF mommy. And a well-known whore. =)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:28 am

Rowan was either too drunk or too shocked to resist as Alecis started to pull him away. He shot Ria and apologetic smile as she stroked his cheek and mouthed, "I'll see you around sometime," before Alecis yanked him through the door.

He followed her obligingly after that, not willing to cause a scene at the party. He'd already been kicked out of Casa Nova's once. But as soon as they were outdoors he yanked himself free of Alecis's death-grip.

"What is your problem!?" he demanded.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:33 am

"WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?" Alecis screamed in response, "WHAT IS MY PROBLEM?" He was going to die. He was just going to be killed. Murdered. And she was going to do it with the hundred witnesses partying inside the coffee shop, just a few feet away.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, ROWAN? What the fuck were you thinking? Oh, I'm sorry-- YOU PROBABLY WEREN'T." She could smell him. He'd been drinking. AGAIN. DRUNK. AGAIN.

"HOW WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ANYTHING BETTER?"
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 684
Character : She started out all mean and snarky...What happened to that?
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Rheis-Tiletandrous

https://theameliaforum.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:41 am

"IT'S CALLED A DISTRACTION, ALECIS!" he yelled. He wasn't actually all that angry, but since she was yelling he felt he needed to. He didn't even stop to think if the clio inside could hear them, since they were RIGHT OUTSIDE.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:12 pm

"Hello Miss Lumi. I was looking for you."

"You were!?" Lumi exclaimed, pointing to herself. "Looking for ME? Nowai. Now why would a big important killer Overloridian like YOU be looking for a little clio like ME?" She then smiled. "I'm FLATTERED."
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:20 pm

(Poor Lior. Ditched.)

"Yes it has," he smiled, nodding subtly.

Then suddenly the pretty girl was leaving, making excuses about the bathroom. His breath probably smelled. Oh well. Came with the alcohol. He nodded semi-pleasantly.

He wasn't really into dating right now. Then again he wasn't into any thing right now. Well...there was one thing...

Lior's secretttttt. =] (I decided to do the unthinkable to Lior and leave you all in suspense. HAH.)
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 247
Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Myrrh

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:39 pm

Charmaine couldn't stop giggling either. She was glad that he set her on the bar, it was really comfy for a bar.

And then she suddenly got this urge (it was probably from the pot or something) to kiss Peyton really hard.

So she did. Very Happy She took Peyton's face in her hands, pulled him forward, and kissed him with tongue and everything. She hadn't done that in a while, but she was glad she was doing it with Peyton. He was such a nice dude. And totally her best fran.

Charmaine

Number of posts : 55
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Diesel

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:52 pm

Peyton continued to giggle along with Charmaine, until he was caught off guard by her hard tonguey kiss. So Peyton kissed her back, with just as much intensity, not hesitating to squeeze Charmaines bewbs a little bit.

[Haha, pervert.]
Peyton
Peyton

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Adhbhar
Dæmon's Name: George

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:56 pm

Charmaine didn't even think twice about what was happening between her and Peyton. She didn't think of where it was going, where it would end, how it would affect them in the future. She just was happy that she was kissing someone. She just wanted to do him. :] And maybe she would. WHO KNOWS.

She continued to kiss him, sliding her fingertips down his neck, chest, and to his pants, where she started unzipping his pants. She didn't even think about the clio giving them weird looks.

>>
<<

Charmaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:14 pm

Peyton didn't care about anything. All he cared about was being drunk/high/getting laid by his best friend. He stuck his hands up Charmaine's shirt, touching her bare back, and began to drum his fingers up and down her spine. Then he proceeded to take her shirt off. All the while still kissing her.
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:28 pm

Charmaine smiled through their kisses, completely forgetting about his pants and ripping off his shirt instead.

Finally someone came over and said something.

"Excuse me," Charmaine heard without stopping. "Excuse me," he said a little louder. Finally Charmaine stopped and looked to the guy, who was wearing a Casa Nova's shirt.

"Hey," she said, poking the logo. "That's where we are."

The man nodded, rolling his eyes. "I'm going to have to ask you two to take this somewhere else, it's extremely inappropriate." Charmaine looked to Peyton, shrugging.

"Where do ya wanna go?" she asked, playing with his hair. It was so cool, even after George pushed it down.

Charmaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:25 am

Peyton didn't even realize a clio was speaking to him and Charmaine until she had pulled away to look at the stranger. Peyton didn't even realize the guy was wearing a Casa Nova's shirt until Charmaine pointed it out.

"Where do ya wanna go?"

"Lets go to the bathhouse," Peyton said, all giddy-like, "You're actually allowed to be naked there," he added, sarcastically, as if the man kicking them out was being totally rude. WHICH HE WAS.
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5