Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i've been hoping to find you cut wide open [ace]

2 posters

Go down

i've been hoping to find you cut wide open [ace] Empty i've been hoping to find you cut wide open [ace]

Post by Ace Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:03 pm

CHARACTER:

Full Name: Ace Dawson

Birth Date: July 14th, 1991

Eye Color: hazel

Hair Color: black scene hair. =D

Height: about 5'9

About His/Her Family: Ace lives with his twin sister, Hayley.

Personality: Ace is very playful. He loves getting attention. He's pretty scatterbrained also. But he's good natured and kind hearted.

Any Thing Else About Your Character We Might Need To Know: He looks hardcore, but he's really a teddy bear.

- Ace works good in a group. He's great to throw ideas around back and forth with. He's very dedicated in his work, and once he starts a project, he will always finish.
- In general, Ace is very extroverted. =D He wears his heart on his sleeve.
- outgoing. He was the class clown in school, doing anything for attention.
- Trial and error. Ace will try everything until he finds what fits. (Like a little kid with one of those toys withthe blocks that only fit in one space.)
- Ace is pretty much a follower. He waits until an opinion emerges that is most like his own. And then he follows them loyally.
- He's pretty careless, to be honest. There's a few things that mean a lot to him, but if something isn't one of them, good luck getting his attention.
- In general, Ace is pretty passionate about other clio. To much aside from that really doesn't gather his attention.
- No affinities.
- He works better just before midnight. At the darkest part of the night where he can keep his ideas to himself and not let them be influenced by others.
- He's pretty...popular, I guess.
- Ace is in the middle on the optimisic/pessimistic scale. Though he is pretty glass half full.
- Ace has one or two close friends. He has clio he'll talk to, and trust, but he doesn't love them.
- He's quiet when he's alone. =D
- Not hierarchal.
- Passive agressive.
- Talkative
- Ace is pretty territorial.
- He's also pretty stubborn. It's hard to get him to change his mind.
- Ace is dependent on others being there. He likes being alone sometimes, but most of the time, its better if clio are there.
- Clio remember all his piercings and shit, I guess. XD.

DÆMON:

Full Name: Robert

Settled Or Not: settled

Eye Color: hazel
Ace
Ace

Number of posts : 9
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

i've been hoping to find you cut wide open [ace] Empty Re: i've been hoping to find you cut wide open [ace]

Post by Ace Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:04 pm

(This is Hayley's twin brother.)
Ace
Ace

Number of posts : 9
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

i've been hoping to find you cut wide open [ace] Empty Re: i've been hoping to find you cut wide open [ace]

Post by Alecis Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:19 pm

At the moment daemonpage is down, but I'm going to go off instincts and settle Ace myself:

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU'VE SETTLED AS A GENET. =D

i've been hoping to find you cut wide open [ace] Genet_daemon
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 684
Character : She started out all mean and snarky...What happened to that?
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Rheis-Tiletandrous

https://theameliaforum.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down