Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noblet. [Aven.]

Go down

Noblet. [Aven.] Empty Noblet. [Aven.]

Post by Aven Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Aven was bored. Laying flat on his back in his room, for the first time in weeks, there was no one with him. He heard Lior banging pots together in the kitchen, preparing dinner for the two of them, but Aven couldn't be bothered to get up and help.

He rolled over on his tummy to annoy Ra. He found him curled up, asleep in one of Aven's t-shirts on the floor. He looked very cute. It would have been in his best interest to leave Ra alone, but Aven never thought of his best interest.

Very carefully, he picked up the shirt, rolled back onto his back and placed it on his belly. Ra was not disturbed. Aven had to try his hardest not to laugh and wake him.

Aven, then, took in a long, slow breath and let it all out through a narrow hole in his lips. Ra was not disturbed. Aven tried again, laughing slightly. Nothing. He took one more breath and yelled, "BAH!"

Ra was disturbed. He lept up, his chest rising and falling in fear. "Holy shit, Aven, what the hell do you want?"

Aven smiled cutely. "I want to play with you."

"I'm frikkin' sleeping, you dumbwad." He glared at him.

Aven pouted. "Fine." He pushed Ra off his stomach, just as Lior came in to see what the matter was. "Hi Noblet!" Aven said pleasantly, loudly. =D

"He...What?" Lior asked, confused.

"Hel-lo, Nob-let." Aven said slowly.

"What the hell is Noblet?"

"Your nickname!" Aven said, proudly, sitting up. "Do you like it?"

"Like it? I don't even know what it means!"

"It means Lior!" Aven said, ecstatically, "You!"

Lior sighed. "Please don't call me Noblet."

Aven grinned his Spongebob grin. "Why not?"

"Because I don't like it."

And Aven began to cry. "I WANT TO CALL YOU NOBLET."

After a little of the annoying sobbing, Lior caved. "Fine. Call me fucking Noblet."

And Aven's tears dried up. "Alright Fucking Noblet."

[End.]
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down