Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun time!! [Aven]

2 posters

Go down

Fun time!! [Aven] Empty Fun time!! [Aven]

Post by Rayla Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:59 pm

Rayla was walking about, enjoying the scenery of the carnival. She hadn't been to one in ages. Baldrik, her daemon, was walking alongside her, in a wolf from.

"Baldrik, see any games you want to play?" Rayla asked.

Baldrik looked around, searching for a game to play. "Not really..." he responded.

The two continued walking around, Rayla munching on cotton candy.
Rayla
Rayla

Number of posts : 96
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Unsettled
Dæmon's Name: Baldrik

Back to top Go down

Fun time!! [Aven] Empty Re: Fun time!! [Aven]

Post by Aven Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:14 pm

"Aaaaaaaaah!" A voice hollered from some distance. If you didn't hear it, you're probably deaf. "Someone save me from the beasties!" The voice and the imagination belonged to Aven, who was running through the crowds of clio at the carnival. He wasn't sure what type of 'beasties' he was running from, but he was sure he was having the time of his life and Ra, his daemon, was also sure that he was going to beat his clio over the head if he didn't cut the game out.

He continued running until he found a candy apple stand. And if there's one thing about Aven that was profoundly obvious, it was that he had a sweet tooth; for candy and other clio. (I mean that in the least sexual sense possible.) So he stopped running suddenly, wary of the thousand eyes that rested curiously on his form as he ordered a caramel apple and waited patiently, thanking the seller graciously as Ra tugged furiously on Aven's ear, hair and earring, cursing violent things at him.
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:51 pm

Rayla and Baldrik continued walking around. Suddenly, a stand caught Rayla's eye...

"Ooh!!" Rayla said, her eyes glistening.

"What is it?" Baldrik inquired.

Rayla pointed to the stand. "Candy apples!!"

Baldrik sighed. "Okay...Let's go..."

"Yay!" Rayla exlaimed. She then jogged over to the candy apple stand, behind some boy, a squirrel nibbling on him.
Rayla
Rayla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:53 pm

The seller handed Aven his apple and he thanked him again, happily. He noticed movement out of the corner of his eye and, naturally, he turned to look.
Never a fan of small talk, but forever the enemy of awkward silences, Aven smiled and told her how thrilled he was to have a candy apple.
"Gracious, it just makes me so happy." He grinned, taking a bite out of it. "Want some?"
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by Rayla Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:21 pm

Rayla stared at the candy apple in the boy's hand. She almost didn't notice that he'd spoken to her. "Oh! I'm sorry. I wasn't paying too much attention there...But, sure! I'd like a bite!"
Rayla
Rayla

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content