Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's gonna burn brighter. [rowrow, cray]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

it's gonna burn brighter. [rowrow, cray] Empty it's gonna burn brighter. [rowrow, cray]

Post by Lior Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:50 am

"Come on, Rowan. You really need out of your house." Lior pulled Rowan by the hand. "It won't be a big deal, just come on. You're seriously like, a prisoner or something."

Lior was on a mission. He was determined to get Rowan out of his house. "You're just here too much, seriously. And don't you complain. We're going to have fun."

He turned to look at Rowan over his shoulder excitedly. "Are you pumped?"
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 247
Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Myrrh

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

it's gonna burn brighter. [rowrow, cray] Empty Re: it's gonna burn brighter. [rowrow, cray]

Post by Rowan Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:58 am

"Are you pumped?"

Actually 'confused' would be a better word. He had no idea why or how Lior had shown up at his house in the evening and dragged him out of it, determined to have fun.

"No, I'm kind of confused actually," Rowan replied slowly. Carefully, he asked Lior, "Are you, um, kind of drunk right now?" Nonetheless he followed him. If Lior was having a relapse, then he needed support to get through it.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

it's gonna burn brighter. [rowrow, cray] Empty Re: it's gonna burn brighter. [rowrow, cray]

Post by Lior Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:02 am

Lior turned so he wasn't facing Rowan anymore. He couldn't face him now!

"I'm sorry," he groaned, "I really am, Rowan. I just couldn't help it." He kept walking. "I'm really, really sorry."

He turned back around, walking backwards. "Are you mad?"
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:10 am

Rowan sighed. He couldn't be mad at Lior because he had 'been there' and knew exactly what he meant. "No, I'm not mad," he said exasperatedly. He was about to ask what brought this on, but then another question popped into his head. "Um, Lior, where exactly are we going...?"

If they were going to the Tavern or somewhere with similar temptation, then he was going to be mad. And in trouble.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:17 am

He sighed, relieved. "Okay, I'm glad." He tossed his arm over Rowan's shoulder and kept walking awkwardly.

Lior's face broke into a mischievous grin. "It's a secret." He broke away from Rowan and danced ahead of him. "You'll see. There's pretty girls."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:21 am

Oh GOD, Rowan thought irritatedly. He hoped that wasn't what he'd acted like when he was drunk. Now he felt kind of bad for Alecis and all the people that had had to deal with him.

Honestly, he wasn't that interested in a place where "there's pretty girls" since he already had the prettiest girlfriend in the world, but he felt too bad to leave Lior on his own. Lior needed someone, and it might as well be Rowan.

"I can't wait," he said unenthusiastically.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:26 am

Lior grinned. "Ohmigod, me neither!"

Then he threw his arms out in front of the Blinking Amphibian. "And here we are!"

He opened the door for Rowan. Then he looked at his feet apologetically.
"I'm sorry, Rowrow. Can you please just stay with me?"
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:33 am

Rowan came very close to groaning obnoxiously. The Blinking Amphibian? Seriously? They had an OPEN BAR there. Rowan was this close to strangling Lior, but the latter just looked so pathetic he couldn't do anything.

"I guess so," he muttered. He would just have to have tremendous self-control and not have a single drink. No big deal. He could do that.

They went inside. It was all dark and ravy (not that they have rave lights in Amelia) and, like Lior had promised, there were a lot of 'pretty girls.' It must have been ladies' night or something because there were at least three girls for every guy there.

"What are we doing here, anyways?" he asked Lior. They could have gone anywhere else. Why the nightclub?
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:39 am

"Thank you, Rowan." Lior hugged him, quickly. Then he followed Rowan inside. "Look at all of them." He commented of the girls. "There's so many of them."

He looked to Rowan and moved to stand next to him. "I guess I just... I don't want to spend the night alone again. It sounds so classy the way I say it," he laughed, "I want to find someone to bring back to my house. Aven doesn't even have to put forward any effort and he's always got clior spending the night with him."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:46 am

Cray was dancing with a few random clio she didn't know. She was slighty buzzed but she was having fun for once. She had come with a few Dian friends, but they all lost each other, that was okay though.
Cray
Cray

Number of posts : 298
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Gaston

http://www.myspace.com/bunni1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:53 am

"You can do what I did and knock up some random girl in a public bathroom," Rowan said dryly, obviously not being serious. "That actually took no effort at all. I think we talked for about five seconds first."

This was not how Rowan wanted to spend his Saturday night. Helping his drunk friend pick up random bar trash. Maybe the sooner they found someone the sooner he'd be able to leave.

He scanned the crowd for a pretty girl who looked drunk enough for Lior to do without any strings attatched but not drunk enough that he'd feel bad for taking advantage. But instead he saw a familiar girl.

"Is that Cray?" he asked, as if Lior knew who Cray was.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Lior glanced at Rowan, and scrunched his nose up. "I don't think so. I'm to young to be a babydaddy." He looked back out at the girls. None of them caught too much of his attention. Plus they were already hung all over other guys twice his age.

Then he looked where Rowan was looking. "I don't know."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Cray didn't notice her Overloridian and another clio looking at her. She didn't really notice anybody, really. She only noticed the music, as she swayed her hips to the beat. She smiled slightly, and threw her hands into the air. It looked like she was sort of snapping her fingers, even though she wasn't.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Rowan kind of sighed at Lior. "Yeah, it is," he said to himself. He walked onto the dance floor, pushing his way though other clio to get to where she was, assuming Lior would follow him.

"Hi Cray," he said. If Lior was going to be flirting with random girls this whole time, Rowan was going to want someone familiar to talk to.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Lior didn't catch the hint. Instead he watched Rowan go and ordered a drink for himself. He felt bad for a moment, but not enough that it stopped him from drinking it.

Then he decided to get up. He quickly found Rowan and Cray, the girl was called. "Hi!" He said, drink in hand. "I'm Lior."
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:17 pm

Cray stopped dancing and looked up at Rowan, "Hi Rowan!" she said in a high cheerful voice. "What're you doing here on ladies night, you're not a lady!" she giggled at her little joke.

Cray looked up at Lior when he arrived she gasped, "Hi Lior! I'm Cray!" She giggled again, then gasped once more, "You're Aven's brother! I like Aven, he's so goofy!" she giggled again.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:20 pm

Okay, so Cray was hammered. Wonderful. Everyone got to be drunk but him. This was going to be the longest night ever. He wondered if he even had a chance to make it through sober.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Lior laughed at Cray. "Nope! He's not! Me neither!"

Then he grinned, sipping his drink. "Yup, his older brother." He wiped his mouth. "He is kinda silly, isn't he?"

Lior exused himself. "I'll be right back." He ordered a drink and brought it back with him. "Here, Rowan, look what I got you!" He shoved it into his hand. "Here!"

He wasn't even thinking anymore. He was happy! =D
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Cray smiled, "Oh! Alcohol!" she laughed really hard. "Let's dance guys!" she squealed.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:33 pm

Rowan looked at Lior with a betrayed expression. WHY would he give him a drink? Well, now that it was in his hand there was no going back. He was at the point of no return. With a familiar sensation of giving up, Rowan drained the glass in record time.

"Alright," he said, willing the alcohol to take effect faster. "Let's have fun."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:22 pm

Lior tossed his hands in the air. "Wooo!"

He shoved Rowan's shoulder playfully. This was going to be fun. =D

(I propose a time skip? =D)
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:04 pm

A few more drinks later, and a lot of dancing, Rowan and Lior were just hangin' out, while Cray had perched herself on Lior's lap. She stared out into the crowd of dancing clio for a moment, wondering why the room was spinning. "Mr. Lior, why is everything spinning?" she asked, then giggled.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:12 pm

While it may have been "a few drinks later" for Cray, it was now "holy-shit-how-is-he-still-conscious many drinks later" for Rowan. He laughed at how Cray addressed Lior.

"Mr. Lior? C'mon, he doesn't deserve that much respect," he slurred in a totally joking way, hitting Lior lamely in the arm. "Lili fits 'im so much better."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lior Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:17 pm

.His friends were the connoisseurs of comedy. Could they get any funnier?

First he replied to Cray. "I don't know, Gray Cray," he laughed. "It's all just...kinda colorful! HAHA."

Lior was also smashed. Oh boy. He cracked up at Rowan. "LILI. And you're Rowrow." He laughed loudly at his own joke. "I do so deserve all the respect." He nibbled Cray's ear, lightly, then laughed. "You taste like...a raincloud! A wonderful raincloud of thrills!"
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Cray giggled at the two men's new nicknames. She also thought it was funny when Lior called her "Gray Cray". Cray giggled even harder when Lior nibbled on her ear, it tickled!

"You taste like...a raincloud! A wonderful raincloud of thrills!"

Cray's eyes widened, "A raincloud? How cool!" She leaned into Lior and gently bit his neck, she pulled away and said, "You taste like...like...like a cow!"

(In a good way though, not a bad way.)
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next