Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rubber duckie, get me my bitch...i mean, drink. [cray]

2 posters

Go down

rubber duckie, get me my bitch...i mean, drink. [cray] Empty rubber duckie, get me my bitch...i mean, drink. [cray]

Post by Aven Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:26 pm

Aven led her into the resteraunt and flopped down on a big armchair and offered the one next to him to her. "It's so wonderful in here."

He pulled his legs up onto the chair and rested his chin on his knees. "I just love it." He murmured unintelligibly and then smiled at her and flagged the waiter over. "Get what you want, Cray, I can put it on my brother's check. He's always here." He then proceeded to order two large bowls of macaroni and cheese and a basket of fries. He grinned. "I'm hungry. Don't you dare order a salad."
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

rubber duckie, get me my bitch...i mean, drink. [cray] Empty Re: rubber duckie, get me my bitch...i mean, drink. [cray]

Post by Cray Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:07 pm

Cray followed Aven to the large comfy looking armchairs, and sat in the one next to him.

After his salad comment, Cray laughed. "Please? A salad?"

Cray orded a bowl of mac 'n' cheese, chicken fingers, and a large basket of fries. "I'm a growing girl!" Cray remarked.
Cray
Cray

Number of posts : 298
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Gaston

http://www.myspace.com/bunni1991

Back to top Go down

rubber duckie, get me my bitch...i mean, drink. [cray] Empty Re: rubber duckie, get me my bitch...i mean, drink. [cray]

Post by Aven Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:10 pm

Aven smiled, thrilled. He let his mind fall into the gutter momentarily, givingn him thoughts about how glad he was that she was growing, and Ra tsked at him.
You're awful, you filthy, little cheat.
Aven ignored him, his mind returning to normal Aven-function-mode. "I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's going to be eating around here."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:19 pm

"I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's going to be eating around here."

"Are you kidding me?!" replied Cray, "I love, love, love, food! Who ever created the first food to eat is God!"

Gaston was dreading this though, because whenever Cray ate a lot, eventually her tummy wouldn't be so happy anymore, Gaston's tummy was already unhappy at the thought, ugh. Poor Gaston.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:23 pm

"According to many sources, the person to create the first food was God." Aven laughed. "Whoever that is, because in this world we don't know a peepul god."

He took a sip of the Coke that magically appeared in front of him. Ra snickered. You goofball.

"But, yes, I agree. Food is the awesomest."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:37 pm

"Hmmm..." Cray looked at the ceiling, then looked back at Aven. His hair was still wet, she touched her own head, so was hers.

"I hope we don't get sick from being outside with wet hair," she worried outloud.

Cray perked up, "If you get sick, I'll make you some soup!"

She smiled a "^_^" sort of smile.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:27 pm

Aven was thrilled. "I love soup! Especially the kind with potatoes and cheese in it."

He flagged the waiter over and ordered the a bowl of potato and cheese soup. "Now that I'm thinking about it. It's sooo good. Do you want some?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:59 pm

"Do you want some?"

Cray considered this for a moment, but heard Gaston's silent plea's of "no, no, no!" and said, "No thanks!"

Cray smiled and giggled a little when she heard Gaston give out a meerkat-like sigh of relief.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:00 am

"Okay," Aven smiled brightly. He took a sip of his Coke. "So, what about you. Did we already talk about your family?"

Aven usually didn't talk about such cliche things, but he was curious to know about her, so cliches didn't really matter right now. "I can't remember."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:12 pm

Cray shook her head "no" to Aven's question.

"My family...I love my family, and they love me! We're very nice people, and we like to help out others, especially Rowan," said Cray.

The waiter appeared with Cray's drink, water with lemon. Cray didn't remember ordering a drink, but was happy with this, she would have ordered it anyway.

She picked up the lemon, and began to eat it, just not the think skin part.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:37 pm

"Aw," Aven smiled, "that's cute. Rowan seems like a nice guy... But I don't really know too much about him."

He nestled hismelf in the chair, grinning at her and taking a sip of his Coke. "I bet it would taste good if I kissed you."

(Creeper Aven. =])
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:43 pm

"Yeah, Rowan is very nice. He's a great Overloridian," Cray said with a smile on her face.

"I bet it would taste good if I kissed you."

Crays smile turned into a shocked face, and she began blushing wildly.

"U-uhm, er, I don't...know," she stammered.

Gaston, feeling like he should protect Cray, jumped into her lap.

(Not until after Aven has slept with his hooker. xD)
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:46 pm

"Oh." Aven looked away, insanely embarrassed. What had he done wrong? It seemed like Cray had been responding positively to all his...Aven-hints.

"Well,"

Hahahahh, Ra laughed, You're such an asshole, Aven. But of course, Aven knew that Ra was suffering from the blow to his masculinity also.

"I think I'm just gonna go then." He took a twenty out of his wallet and put it on the table, standing up. "S-see ya."

And he turned to walk out, blushing, and blinking. He was NOT going to cry.

Don't cry, Aven... Ra said, in his rarely heard sensitive voice. Don't worry...
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:02 pm

Cray was shocked, she didn't mean that she didn't know about him kissing her, she just didn't know how it would taste. She quickly jumped up and followed him out of the tavern.

"Aven! Wait!" she called.

She shuffled over to him quickly and said, "I didn't mean I didn't know about you kissing me! I just don't know how it would taste!"
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:57 pm

Aven turned around. "Oh."
He looked at her, then looked around, embarrassed for making a scene. "Sorry. I didn't mean to be an asshole, I just... thought you didn't... I don't know..." He gave her a nervous smile. "Sorry."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:33 pm

"Sorry."

Cray smiled, "It's okay!"

She gave him a hug to prove it.

"Lets go back inside! It's cold out here, and I'm still hungry!"
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:01 pm

"Okay!" Aven said, pleased. He took her by the hand as he followed her in. It was cold out there. He felt the warm of the tavern heat his skin up all over.

He marched back over to their place at the table, where he had been before he'd melodramatically walked out.

"So, yes," he smiled. "Let's finish. So what's up with you, girl?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:09 pm

"Let's finish. So what's up with you, girl?"

"Well, I'm hungry, a little sleepy, and sorta cold." replied Cray.

She itched her nose.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down