Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GET BACK MUTHA F***A YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE DAT. [Rowan.]

2 posters

Go down

GET BACK MUTHA F***A YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE DAT. [Rowan.] Empty GET BACK MUTHA F***A YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE DAT. [Rowan.]

Post by Cray Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:59 pm

It had been a while since Cray had actually left her home, (besides the party). Stupidly, she returned to the very same place her and Triston had landed. What was she trying to do? Make herself sad on purpose? With a sigh, she sat on a rock, near the waterfall. It was barely running now because it was haflway frozen. Cray would have thought that was cool if she wasn't so sad.
Cray
Cray

Number of posts : 298
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Gaston

http://www.myspace.com/bunni1991

Back to top Go down

GET BACK MUTHA F***A YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE DAT. [Rowan.] Empty Re: GET BACK MUTHA F***A YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE DAT. [Rowan.]

Post by Rowan Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:04 pm

Rowan went to Tamar falls to get away from it all. From work, from all the stupid things he'd been doing lately. He couldn't believe the way he was acting. He used to look down on clio who acted like him. What had happened?

He suddenly noticed Cray sitting on a rock near the falls. Cray. She had it worse than him. A hundred times worse. Well, you know what they say. Misery loves company. He approached her.

"Hi Cray," he said quietly.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

GET BACK MUTHA F***A YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE DAT. [Rowan.] Empty Re: GET BACK MUTHA F***A YOU DON'T KNOW ME LIKE DAT. [Rowan.]

Post by Cray Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:10 pm

"Hi Cray,"
Cray heard a voice say.

She looked up and saw that it was Rowan. She gave him a sad sort of smile and said, "Hey Rowan."

She scooted over on her rock so he could sit, "Wont you sit with me?"

She hoped he would, she didn't want to be alone.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:15 pm

"Of course," Rowan replied, sitting down next to her. He had to stop being selfish and start being considerate of Cray. She was in such a terrible situation...and all he'd been doing was whining about himself for the past week,

"Cray," he said seriously. "Is there anything you want to talk about? Anything you need? You can tell me."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:29 pm

Cray shook her head "no" to his question. What was there to talk about? She sure as hell didn't want to talk about Triston, she would cry, and she didn't want to cry in front of her Overloridian. She hadn't cried at all in fact. There, there's something to talk about.

"Actually...yes. Why haven't I cried? At all?" she asked him.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:40 pm

"I don't know Cray, I've never lost anyone that way before, so I don't know what you're feeling," Rowan replied softly. He couldn't even begin to imagine what Cray felt. He paused. "Maybe...you haven't accepted it yet."

He hoped that wasn't out of line.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:55 pm

Cray shrugged, "I don't know. I saw him in the coffin, they caught his murderer, it's not hard to accept that it's happen, you know?"

Cray brought up one knee a little ways, and rested her elbow on it so she could rest her chin into her palm, she stared at the frozen water.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:00 am

"I don't know," Rowan told her. "It's something you need to answer for yourself. Have you accepted Triston's death?"

That you'll never see him again, that he's gone forever? Rowan could have added, but was sensitive enough not to.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:22 pm

"Have you accepted Triston's death?"

"I'm pretty sure I have, I've seen him in the coffin, they caught his murderer..." Cray replied.

She sat and thought a moment, "Well whatever, I don't want to talk about it anymore." she said with a wave of her hand.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:24 pm

"Okay," Rowan said quietly, turning his attention back to the Falls. For some reason he just couldn't appreciate the beauty of the waterfall like he used to. He didn't appreciate much of anything anymore. "Is there anything you do want to talk about?"
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:32 pm

"Is there anything you do want to talk about?"

Hm. What did Cray want to talk about? She really didn't know.

"I'm not actually sure," she told him honestly.

The two sat there in silence for a moment, then out of no where, Cray got the idea to tickle her Overloridian.

"Uhm, Rowan? Does this tickle?" she asked him, then poked his tummy. Not enough to hurt though, just enough to tickle.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:48 pm

Rowan made one of those squeak sounds that ticklish people make when someone pokes them in the stomach.

"...No," he lied unconvincingly.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:58 pm

Cray giggled at his squeak. How interesting.

Cray grinned mischievously. With a funny sounding "rawr" she attacked Rowan, tickling all over his torso.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:09 pm

"H-hey! HEY! Will...you...knock...it...off!?" he yelled in between laughs, flailing around as he tried unsuccessfully to push Cray away. He doubled over, laughing and gasping. "I...mean it...STOP!" It was hard to sound serious when he was laughing out of control.

Nym was rolling around on the ground, since she could feel everything Rowan could.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:17 pm

Cray wouldn't stop though, she was having too much fun. She needed this. Gaston needed it too. He was having great fun in watching the giant deerhound roll around on the ground.

Suddenly, Cray stopped tickling, because she had to sneeze. She aimed her face away from Rowan, and sneezed in her arm.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:22 pm

Rowan seized the opportunity. He pulled away from her and initiated a counter-attack, tickling her stomach. He didn't know what had come over him; he never did childish things like this. But here he was. Tickling Cray. It was kind of fun.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:29 pm

Cray squeeled, and giggled, and tried tickling him back, but it was too hard so instead she tried running away.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:37 pm

Rowan grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back, tickling her sides. "How do you like it?" he teased.

[Wow this is so OOC but I don't know what else to do. xD]
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:52 pm

Eek! Was all Cray did, when she was caught by her Overloridian. She was laughing so hard she might pee her pants. She struggled to get free and when she finally did she sighed happily.

"Okay...okay. I'll stop if you stop," she breathed.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:56 pm

"Okay," Rowan agreed, letting her go. [Okay, that was something Rowan would NEVER DO EVER. Just assume he's partially drunk or something.]

"So what now?"
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:03 pm

"Well," Cray began, but she stopped, she couldn't think of anything to say.

She sat back upon their rock, frustrated how awkward she could be.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down