Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rubber duckie...you're my bitch. [Aven.]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

rubber duckie...you're my bitch. [Aven.] Empty rubber duckie...you're my bitch. [Aven.]

Post by Cray Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:20 pm

Cray laughed, she really liked this Aven. He was so cute! His outgoingness, made her shyness disapear. Feeling comfortable now, she was able to sit up normaly without hiding, but still had her towel. She wasn't that comfortable just yet.

"In fact, I'm always naked when I take baths,"

"Well," she began, "I'm always naked too. It's just, I'm usually not bathing with people."

She laughed awkwardly.

Last edited by Cray on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cray
Cray

Number of posts : 298
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Gaston

http://www.myspace.com/bunni1991

Back to top Go down

rubber duckie...you're my bitch. [Aven.] Empty Re: rubber duckie...you're my bitch. [Aven.]

Post by Aven Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:26 pm

"Really?" He grinned, aware clio took baths without clothes on. He was being silly and flirty. And he knew. This was a new step for him. He was completely aware of what he was doing. "Oh, well, I tend to do lots of things with other clio." He nodded, grinning at her. "I mean...well, you know what I mean."

He laughed, letting his head fall back. "I'm a virgin though."
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

rubber duckie...you're my bitch. [Aven.] Empty Re: rubber duckie...you're my bitch. [Aven.]

Post by Cray Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:36 pm

Cray smiled, "Yeah, really!"

She felt all giddy inside.

After Aven made a comment about "doing things with other clio" she couldn't help but laugh. She knew what he ment though.

"I'm a virgin though."

"I'm a virgin as well, as a matter of fact." she said this with pride in her voice.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:43 pm

"Are you?" Aven laughed, splashing water at her. "Well I never would have guessed. Not that you look easy or anything, its just that, I find it hard to believe that no one's snatched up someone as cute as you."

He shrugged. "I've been told the same thing about myself, not to sound vain or anything." Mischief crossed his eyes again. "I promise to close my eyes, I'm going to duck under the water real quick." He turned so he wasn't facing Cray or Charlie and Rowan, and then he did what he said he was going to again. He broke the surface with a gasp of air, and repeated the process of rubbing his hair and the water out of his eyes, standing up, so his chest was entirely out of the water again.
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:46 pm

Cray smiled. The only person who even got close to calling her cute was Quinn, and they were only friends. She splashed Aven back a little, smiling a little brighter.

"I promise to close my eyes, I'm going to duck under the water real quick."

"Oh, okay." Cray replied.

When Aven resurfaced she studied him, she titled her head to the side. Then something funny came to mind.

"I'll be right back!" Cray said.

She plugged her nose, shut her eyes, and dunked her head under water. Then coming back up as quickly as she had went under, she flipped her hair back without really fixing it, and said, "Look! I'm wearing a(whatever you would call george washingtons hair)wig!"
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:04 am

(I knew exactly what you were talking about. XD)

Aven watched the other dunk and come back up. He took one look at her and tilted his head back and laughed, snorting. When he was able to speak again, he looked at her and laughed lightly at the thought.

"I don't even know who you look like!" He snorted. "I wanna try."

He followed the same process she had and came up with a sad looking replica of her's. He looked up at himself as best as he could and could tell it didn't look like Cray's. Aven looked at her and pouted. "I can't do it," he laughed.
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:33 am

Cray watched Aven dunk his head under the water, and try to make his hair like hers. She giggled a little at him, when he couldn't do it totally, and when he pouted at her, she had to stop herself from attacking him.

"Well," she began, "It sorta works."

She laughed and continued, "Maybe if you grow out your hair you can do it?"
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:58 pm

Aven smiled and dunked back under to fix his hair. When he came back up he nodded. "I don't want to grow it out anymore. Once it was so long, the wind was blowing and it got stuck in my mouth and I almost choked." He grinned. "It was so scary." He knelt back on his knees, smiling at her. "I'm over it," he laughed, wading towards her on his knees and hopping up on the ceramic next to her. "I'm alive."

Aven grinned at nothing in particular and crossed his legs Indian style. He looked at his fingers. Prunes. He lifted a foot out of the water, "Prunes," he said out loud, showing the bottom of his foot to Cray. Aven reached in the water and grabbed one of her hands. He studied it. "Prunes," he laughed.
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:17 pm

Listening to his story, Cray smiled. It was such a silly story, but it made him even cuter. When Aven had finished his story, he studied his hand and foot and even Cray's hand and called them prunes.

"We should screech at the top of our lungs and call ourselves Prune Monsters!" Cray said, while throwing her hands in the air and making them claw-like.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:36 pm

Aven smiled at her. He was silently thankful she didn't scream and pull her hand away. That would have totally killed the conversation.

"We should." He lifted his hands out of the water. "I'M A SCARY PRUNE MONSTER FROM THE..." Aven struggled momentarily to come up with a word that rhymed with prune. "FROM THE LAGOON."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:12 pm

Cray giggled, even snorted a little, then imitated Aven, and let out a loud "RAWR!"

She started laughing so hard that it made her fall backward into the water!
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:16 pm

Almost without thinking, Aven dove in after her, laughing like a crazy. He grabbed her by the shoulders underwater. (whew, close.) and pulled her up, snorting and breathing deeply.

"I gotcha." He laughed. Then he realized what he was doing and let go of her. "Soory." He frowned, letting himself fall back.
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:19 pm

Cray went through three different emtions in a very short moment. Embarrassement, surprise, but then greatfullness. And with that feeling of greatfullness, Cray did something without thinking. She wrapped her arms around Aven's neck and exclaimed, "You saved me from a terrible death!"
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:22 pm

Surprised, Aven squeaked. Then he realized what was going on, and he laughed, unsure if she was serious or not. "It was no big. It runs in the family. Dad was big on saving people. Saved my mom." He laughed a little. He leaned back and pushed some of Cray's hair out of her eyes and smiled before brushing his own sopping hair from his eyes. "I guess you could say that I inherited it."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:43 pm

Cray smiled back at Aven, which wasn't hard to do at all. She let go of him, and after being in the bath for so long, she relized, how hot she felt, and how pruney she really was. Shyly, she looked back at Aven and said, "I think my bath is about done. Would you like to meet up somewhere...dry?"
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:48 pm

Aven nibbled his lip and checked his fingers again. He nodded, lightly, wading over to the ceramic wall. He hopped out, going over to the rack with more hot towels on it. He took two and wandered back over. He offered his hand to her in the hot water. "I'll turn around if you don't want me to see." He felt his face flush. "I hope you don't mind me." He wrapped his towel around his waist. "I'm not shy, but I should be modest."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:27 pm

Glad that Aven took her invitation, she watched him get out. Knowing he was, well, naked, she kept her eyes on his face only. What a lovely face he had.

"I hope you don't mind me."

Aven wrapped the new towel around his waist.

"I'm not shy, but I should be modest."

Cray still had her eyes on his face, especially while he was talking. "Oh, it's fine. I just have to be a good girl and look at your face!"

Cray grinned, then took Aven's pruney hand and got out of the giant bath tub.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:48 pm

He smiled and nodded. "If you want to look, I've got no problem with it," he teased, touching her chin with his thumb. "I really don't."

Ra laughed and then corrected himself. 'Don't egg her on if you don't like her... You don't like-like her, right? Right?' Ra knew the answer as Aven kept his fingers entwined with Cray's, swinging them playfully.
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:48 pm

Cray giggled, and grinned from ear to ear. She felt so giddy, and happy. She felt like she could fly! She felt even more happy when she heard Gaston tell her telepathically that "he thinks she's found a keeper."

"So," Cray began, "Where should we go?"
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:05 pm

"Let's go somewhere cozy." He said, pulling his towel around him. "Somewhere where we can get something to eat and be all warm and toasty, okay? I'm freezing."

He smiled at her, picking a piece of her soaking hair and dropping it, giggling. "You're all wet."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:19 pm

"Somewhere warm, somewhere toasty, and food. What about...the Tavern?" Cray asked.

As Aven lifted his hand to touch Cray's hair, her eyes followed. She smiled, and did the same thing to Aven and said, "You're all wet too!"
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:07 pm

Aven feigned shock. "Nuh-uh!" He smiled. "The tavern is a great idea." He slid into his clothes on the side of the tub, buttoning his jeans and rubbed the towel over his soaking hair. "I love it there."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:23 pm

"I've never been there," said Cray.

Quickly facing away from Aven she slipped out of her towel, and quickly got into her clothes, and just as fast as she turned away from him, she turned back facing Aven.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:57 am

"Really?" Aven grinned, "I frequent. I like drinking."

He tossed the towel over his shoulder. "Not that I'm an alcoholic or anything. I just like it. I never get so drunk as to be miserable the next morning, but I have fun. I'm sort of feeling some coffee right now, though. Nothing to get me even buzzed."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:55 pm

Cray was getting excited. She liked coffee, and she liked Aven. (But we all know that don't we? ^_^)

"Mmm, coffee?" Cray chirpped, "And...does the tavern have chicken fingers?"

Finally after a moment of not even being mentioned Gaston, scattered over to Cray, with her bag in his mouth, ready to jump in and be carried to a place with foooooooooood.
Cray
Cray

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next