Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the world is happy. [Saige]

2 posters

Go down

the world is happy. [Saige] Empty the world is happy. [Saige]

Post by Rylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:29 am

Rylan walked into the cafe, monkey daemon riding on his shoulders, legs around his neck and fingers playing with the by's hair. He loved it when Sylis played with his hair. It made his skin tingle with the light touch. Sylis loved it too, because she could feel the same thing. They were such buddies. They loved each other.

"Just one, sir?" someone asked him as he walked in. He nodded and was directed to a table. "Someone will be right with you."

"Thanks," he replied, Sylis getting off of his shoulders and walking to the other seat, picking herself up to sit in it.

"So what do you want, Syl?" Rylan asked. Sylis shrugged, taking the menu and looking over it. (Can daemons read? Whatever.)

"I haven't decided yet."

They were such friends. :] Who wouldn't want to go to lunch with their daemon/clio?
Rylan
Rylan

Number of posts : 11
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

the world is happy. [Saige] Empty Re: the world is happy. [Saige]

Post by Saige Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:33 am

Saige walked into Casa Nova's craving hot chocolate and a cookie. With Akil at her feet, Saige aproached the counter. It took her two seconds before she remembered that she worked there and could get her food herself.

"You just can't get enough of Casa Nova's, can you Saige?" she heard her boss call.

Saige smiled at him and said, "Of course not!"

She got her hot chocolate and cookie, then took a seat at a table near a window, and a very attractive looking clio.
Saige
Saige

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Earalas
Dæmon's Name: Akil

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:41 am

Though Sylis and Rylan were talking out loud, they still talked in their heads. Mostly about people and stuff around them, so they weren't rude.

Oh wow, Rylan, Sylis said, seeing the girl sit at the table behind him. You'd really like her. She's so pretty.

Who? Rylan asked. As he turned around, Syl waved at the woman behind them, smiling. Rylan saw who Syl was talking about very quickly, considering they were near each other and she was sticking out int he room. He smiled and nodded to her, as a silent hello.

I should've said hello out loud, he said.

"Hi," Sylis said for him.
Rylan
Rylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Look Saige, that clio and his daemon are looking at us!

Saige looked up to find that Akil was right, they were looking at them. Saige blushed a little, the cute clio nodded at her! Then his daemon said 'hi'. Saige smiled and said, "Hello there!"
Saige
Saige

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:20 pm

"I'm Sylis, and this is my clio, Rylan," Syl said. Rylan turned to Syl, wondering what the fuck she was doing. "He's too nervous to talk to you."

"I am not!" Rylan said, turning back around to look at the girl. "I'm not nervous, really."

As Rylan faced the girl, Syl nodded to her behind his back, saying that he was. And he was, but he could try to deny that. Considering the two were connected, Rylan could tell that Syl was doing that behind his back. He laughed a little, finding the situation funny.

"Stoppit," he said softly to Syl, not looking around, but not yet making eye contact with the girl. "I'm sorry. So uh, what's your name?" he asked, looking to the girl. So. Pretty.
Rylan
Rylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:33 pm

Saige laughed at Rylan and Sylis, they were so cute, and silly.

"My name is Saige, and this is Akil," she told the two.
Saige
Saige

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:37 pm

"Well, it's good to meet you, Saige and Akil," he said with a nod. Should he be so bold as to ask if he could sit with her? Well, if he didn't ask, Syl would.

"Would you mind if we sat with you? I mean, unless you're waiting on someone or something." He wasn't sure if most clio went out to lunch with their daemons or if that was just him. He had never really thought about it much. x3
Rylan
Rylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:52 pm

"I would love to," Saige said.

She got up from her table, grabbed her hot chocolate and cookie, and sat at Rylan's table. She looked at her cookie for a couple seconds then asked, "Would you like some of my cookie?"
Saige
Saige

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:56 pm

I guess the people forgot about Rylan, but that was alright. He was glad that they had because now he got to eat with a pretty girl and share food with her. :3

"Well, since you offered," he joked, glad to have some of the cookie. "The guy said that someone would be with me soon, but no one came. I mean, we haven't been here for very long, but I didn't get a drink or anything. I think they forgot about me."
Rylan
Rylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:07 pm

"Well I could get you something," Saige told him. "I work here!"

She made a ^_^ sort of face and asked, "What would you like?"

Saige felt so silly in a good way right now. A really attractive guy was talking to her! This was sooooo awesome!
Saige
Saige

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylan Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:09 pm

Rylan was amazed. Very Happy How perfect. Things had been going so well for him lately.

"You're so awesome. I think you should surprise me with something scruptious," he said with a smile, trusting her. Not that there was too much to trust from her. He'd eat anything and find it delicious. He just wanted to see what she'd get him...and he didn't want to have to choose from the awesome menu.
Rylan
Rylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Saige smiled, "I'll get you something good!"

She left her seat and headed towards the counter. She slipped behind it and cut off a piece of cherry pie for Rylan.

I hope he'll like this.

Saige didn't understand why she was getting free food for a guy she just met, but something about him screamed, 'I'm cute, I'm nice, give me food!'

"Here you go!" Saige said cheerfully while sliding the piece of pie in front of him. "I hope you like pie."

She sat back down in her chair.
Saige
Saige

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylan Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Rylan's mouth dropped as she came back with cherry pie. He was expecting something more along the lines of coffee or a cookie of his own, not a magificent piece of cherry pie! THIS WAS SO COOL.

He took a fork and stuck it onto the end of the pie, taking a small piece in his mouth. "It's awesome," he said, swallowing down the pie. "Thank you so much, it's perfect." He put the fork back into the pie, getting a slightly bigger chunk and putting it in her direction. "You want some? It's really good."
Rylan
Rylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:54 pm

Saige giggled a little bit when she saw the look on Rylan's face, "I'm glad you like it!"

Saige finished the rest of her cookie, and took another sip of her hot chocolate. She let her mind trail off for a second until she heard Rylan speak,

"You want some? It's really good."

Saige looked at Rylan and saw that he wanted to share his pie. Saige grinned, "Really?"
Saige
Saige

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content