Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*sighs and thinks*

4 posters

Go down

*sighs and thinks* Empty *sighs and thinks*

Post by Goruhana Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:48 pm

Goruhana walked slowly, taking her time, through Froom Valley. She needed to be alone and she needed to think. Tel was ahead of her playing in some grass.
A couple of days ago she learned of strange stones, whose colors coincided with that of the Eilemaiden, that the other Overlordians had found in their bases. She thought it strange when she heard but really thought nothing of it, that is until the morning after the meeting. The morning after the meeting she learned of an orange stone ( as far as she could tell it was far from a stone but still looked like one) that fell from the sky and gave off a strange glow. Just like the one's described at the meeting. She had no idea what the heck it was and none of the other Aite clio knew either. Strange, very strange. What to do now?, she thought. The Overlordian needed to plan her next move. Would she tell the others at the next meeting? Would she not? All this running through her head as she kept walking. Hurry up Im bored Teleaden told Goruhana. She told him to hush. That she wasn't done thinking yet.

Goruhana
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 57
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

*sighs and thinks* Empty Re: *sighs and thinks*

Post by Alecis Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:52 pm

Alecis was sitting down, enjoying the sun that was shining down on her face. The tall grasses were being swept to and fro as the breeze twirled around her, the scent of flowers mixed with the salty smell from the nearby ocean filled her nose.

Nothing was more relaxing then a peaceful afternoon in Froom Valley. It was easy to manipulate the air here because it was so open, and the smells were almost intoxicating. This was the place Leci and Rheis liked to take her two younger siblings to play, she could let them run around without being worried about them.

They enjoyed the green weeds that hid them, it was the ultimate place for hide and seek, while she could just sit and relax, breathing in and out slowly.

But, today, there was something different. Most of the time, there weren't many people in the Valley, but there was something in the air that told her there was someone there, walking slowly.

Alecis got to her knees. She let the wind guide her, and could tell by the flow of it that the clio she felt was coming from the East. She started to crawl, the grasses that hid her siblings were now doing the same for her and she felt grateful. Silently, she crawled out of the way of the oncoming stranger, then turned so she was following her.

As the clio's daemon passed her, Alecis recognized the clio to be none other than the Overloridian from Aite, Goruhana. Normally, Alecis would have just gone back to her comfortable spot, Goruhana was no threat to her, but what had happened at the last Overloridian meeting gave Alecis a reason to keep following. Rheis's fur bristled, and Alecis kept crawling.

Goruhana was one of the few clio at the meeting to keep her stone a secret. Alecis knew she must have found one, it seemed too odd that only a few of them would have gotten one. Rheis agreed silently and the two began to slowly speed up, wanting to catch anything the Aite clio may say during her walk.
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 684
Character : She started out all mean and snarky...What happened to that?
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Rheis-Tiletandrous

https://theameliaforum.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Goruhana Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:09 pm

The sun was shining brightly on the back of Goruhana's neck. This made her feel extra good, seeing as the sun was her very good friend. It made all of her senses magnify. She was still in the middle of thinking of what to do about the stone situation, when she remembered that she had forgotten to let her dogs out that morning. The poor puppy's must be dying. She better head home. As she turned in the direction of her home, she heard a rustling sound. About a couple of yards away. She would of dismissed it as the wind but only the wind wasn't blowing. Something was up. She had to find out.

Goruhana
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:20 pm

As the clio turned towards her, Alecis stopped. She had to think quickly or she knew Goruhana would see her, but she didn't see a way out.

Suddenly it came to her. Wind.

Softly, Leci sang the wind a mental lullaby, and slowly a breeze gently started. Leaves started moving, and Alecis slowly started increasing the tempo of her song. The wind gained force, and Alecis started crawling away, still singing in her mind. With the wind blowing Leci knew there was no way Goruhana could hear her, and this calmed her. She had to get back to her brother and sister though, and fast. She knew Goruhana had dogs and while she didn't smell them, the wind turbulence could be blowing their scent away.
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goruhana Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:30 pm

All of a sudden a huge gust of wind hit Goruhana right on. It made all of the long grass sway very forcefully and it almost made her topple over. Hmmm, looks like a Cuir is nearby she thought to herself. She hated when the other forces were used against her. She once again turned in the direction of home. She figured to leave well enough alone. She didn't need anymore problems and the dogs were waiting.

Goruhana
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:49 pm

Rowan took in a deep breath of fresh air as he walked through Froom Valley. It wasn't the usual route he took back to the Dian Domain, but after his disastrous attempt at relaxing in the Tavern had failed, he figured maybe a walk through the supposed most peaceful place in the Neutral Grounds might help.

It certainly was peaceful. The almost picturesque scene was completed by two children playing together happily. Just as Rowan's troubled thoughts were finally beginning to ease up a little, an enormous gust off wind hit him head on, nearly sending him toppling over. He stumbled and caught himself just in time.

Nym whimpered; her ears and tail drooped. She hated the wind. In fact they both did, and having it nearly send them flying didn't help.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:58 pm

Someone else was in the valley. The wind Leci had created bounced of them and sent vibrations through her body.

Alecis stopped singing. At once, the wind from around her stopped blowing, and the grasses quit swaying.

Silently, Leci stood, Rheis on her shoulder, and peered around.

"Wonderful", Alecis almost growled, as she saw Rowan, the Dian Overloridian from across the valley. And to make the scene even more pleasant, Lorrik and Eva were only feet in front of him.

The wind immediately picked up again, but this time not from gentle singing, this wind was from anger, distrust. Alecis ran forward, letting the wind take her faster, she needed to be with her siblings. Even though she didn't believe Rowan would hurt them, she didn't feel right leaving them so open to someone she so heartily disliked.
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:08 am

The wind stopped as suddenly as it had come. It wasn't natural...it was the work of a Cuir clio, and a powerful one at that.

The wind picked up again, stronger than before. But Rowan was ready for it this time, and he stood his ground as it whipped around him. Straight ahead he saw the source of the wind: It was Alecis Alexzander, and she was livid.

"Just what I didn't need," Rowan groaned, willing a concealed chain to snake around his arms and wrists, obscured by his sleeves but ready to strike. The last thing he wanted was a fight, but Alecis looked like she wanted nothing more than to knock his head off, so he figured he might as well be prepared. To think that she would pick a fight in front of children! Shameful.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goruhana Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:17 am

There it was again. The noise. Goruhana turned one eighty degrees and then saw what she half expected. A Cuir clio, and who other than the Overlordian herself.

Teleaden climbed up her and stood on her head, stretching to his full height to try to see all around. He informed her that two children were in the valley...and the Dian Overlordian? That's great. Just wonderful. There was sure to be a brawl.

Goruhana
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:21 am

As Alecis came up to Rowan, she slowed, not wanting to cause a fight, but not particularly caring if one arose. Rheis leapt off her shoulder, and then trotted over to the children, telling them it was time to head home while Alecis turned to face the Dian clio. The wind slowed to a gentle breeze.

"Fancy seeing you here, Rowan. It's surprising, usually I don't see anyone here, and today I see two Overloridians almost at the same time." Alecis smiled cutely, flattening out her skirt.

"You wouldn't have happened to find a stone yet, would you have?" Alecis asked sweetly.

Rheis trotted back and Alecis looked over, the children were walking home, their daemons both in the forms of Arctic Terns flying over their heads.
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:32 am

Rowan watched as the fox daemon spoke to the children. So they were with Alecis...That explained her over-reaction, at least. But what did she mean by two Overloridian? He scanned the area and noticed a familiar-looking lemur sitting in a tree in the distance watching them. If he wasn't mistaken, that was the daemon of the new Aite Overloridian. However, she wasn't the one he was worried about, so he turned his attention back to Alecis, silently asking Nym to keep an eye on the lemur.

It went against his better judgment, and in a normal state of mind he wouldn't have done it, but Rowan was in the worst mood he'd been in for weeks and he wasn't going to play Alecis's little game. "A stone, hm?" Rowan replied sardonically. "As a matter of fact, I've seen quite a few. I need you to be a bit more specific, if you don't mind."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:40 am

"Oh, Mister Funny Guy. I'm glad you're feeling up to picking a fight. You know very well what stone I'm talking about Rowan. Now, I'm trying to be polite here, that is my job you know. Try to get along with the other Overloridians. I did nothing wrong here and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't act so snarky." Alecis pouted her lips, "And here you are, trying to get me riled up. Dear, this just won't do. And look, here comes our bestest friend, Goruhana."

Alecis turned to the other Overloridian who was standing a while away from them, "What about you? Are you here to start a fight too?" Alecis used a slight breeze to carry her voice to where the clio was standing with her daemon.
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goruhana Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:46 am

"Oh wait a minute here," Goruhana replied, "Some of us can be civilized. And I just came here to make sure you guys weren't gonna kill each other...or do anything else that's rash. Alecis is right. We supposed to be getting along and let's all admit it- we don't need a fight right now."

Goruhana crossed her arms and stared back at the other two.

Goruhana
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:54 am

"I'm not the one who-" Rowan began, but then stopped short when he realized how childish he sounded. He hated childish. So he took a deep breath and said, "You know what, you're right. I apologize for being rude. Yes, I found a stone. No, I don't know what it is."

'Aw, I kinda wanted to fight,' Nym said silently, wagging her tail playfully.

"Anyways," Rowan continued, exasperated. He had been hoping to save this conversation for the next meeting. "Perhaps it's best we don't talk about this here."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:01 am

"Well then..." Alecis stopped. She really couldn't think of anything to say that had a point to it. Now that he had admitted he had found a stone though, Alecis had a burning curiosity... But he was right, it shouldn't be talked about out in the open. This made Alecis a little sad, but then she had an idea.

"Well, we could always talk about this down at the tavern. I mean, it would be hard for someone to over hear us with everyone there being so loud. It's a perfect spot for a private conversation." Alecis smiled at her plan, she looked at the other two, wondering if they would agree.
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Goruhana Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:17 am

Goruhana didn't feel like going anywhere with those two and besides she had to go tend to her dogs. Of course Teleaden disagreed. Go he ugred. It's a chance to learn important info. What about the dogs?, she asked back. They'll be fine he replied excitedly. He thought he was going to get his way.

Goruhana started to walk closer, but not too close, to the others. Her arms still crossed, she said, "I'd really love to but I have to get home. I'll see you guys around."

She turned and picked up Tel and started for home.

Glad to be away from them, Goruhana was relieved. She wasn't even sure she was going to share the tale of her stone. And she knew exactly what Alecis was doing. I bet she thinks she's clever Tel told her. Well Goruhana would make sure that she would play her cards just right.

Goruhana
Overloridian
Overloridian

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:28 am

Rowan was glad to see Goruhana leave. He too had no desire to return to the tavern and tell Alecis exactly what he had just told Charlie not long ago. He still thought this topic was best put off until the weekly meeting.

"It's going to have to wait until the meeting," he told Alecis firmly. "Besides, what else is there to talk about? I've told you everything I know about the stones, which is next to nothing."

He didn't include the fact that the whole reason he had come to Froom Valley was to get his mind off the stones for a little while. He only hoped that Alecis would be willing to take no for an answer...
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:42 am

... Alecis was angry. This wasn't how things were supposed to be going. She wanted to learn more, she wanted to tell them her ideas about the stones... She also wanted to know why they were all still calling them stones when they obviously weren't stones at all... She mentally made a note to start calling them the star pieces. Woah... Star pieces? Where had that come from, she wondered.

Well, Rheis pointed out, they did come from a sort of 'falling star', at least that's what her clio had told her.

True, Alecis agreed silently. Star pieces, how interesting...

"Well Rowan," Alecis started, "I guess we'll wait. I just thought it would be wise to try to figure things out a little before the meeting. I'd like to go in looking like I actually know a little something about these star pieces," Alecis felt the word slip, but didn't really care, so she kept going, "but if you want to keep your information to yourself, I guess I will too. Two heads are better than one Rowan," Alecis said, surprising herself that she was so intent on his help, "but I suppose I can figure enough out on my own for the next meeting."

Rheis looked up at his clio, tilting his head a little. I think we should go now Leci, he doesn't look like he wants to talk and it's getting late. In fact, I bet that's why the Aite girl left, didn't want to be weak in front of two enemies.

"Rheis is right," Leci said out loud. "I suppose it is time to go. I guess I'll see you later then."

Alecis didn't leave right away. She wanted to give the Dian clio one last chance to change his mind, even though Rheis was sure he wouldn't. Instead Leci turned, and stared after Goruhana, who was just making her way out of the far end of the valley.
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:52 am

Rowan stared at Alecis. If she was willing to swallow her pride enough to all but ask him for help, then she must think these..."star pieces," as she had called them, (though he didn't know why,) were very important.

He looked down at Nym, who returned his gaze with a look of curiosity in her eyes. She wanted to know more. And that meant that, somewhere way deep down, Rowan did too.

"Okay, wait!" he called to Alecis, inwardly cursing himself. What was he doing? He didn't want to keep worrying about the...the star pieces (the word just seemed so right)!

'Rowan, isn't the easiest way to ease your mind about the star pieces to learn more about them?' Nym asked shrewdly.

Rowan had to concede that Nym was right. He was never going to get his mind of the star pieces until he knew what they were. Resignedly, he said to Alecis, "Let's go to the tavern..."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:02 am

Immediately Alecis cheered up.

"Wonderful!" She said happily, and she truly was happy, not just faking it. This subject was important to her, and working together seemed like the only way to figure this mystery out. "Let's go!"

Leci picked up Rheis and started humming, starting the wind up, ready to fly, when suddenly Rheis chuckled.

Lec, don't be silly. He can't fly, Rheis rolled his eyes.

"Aw," Alecis stopped the humming and the breeze slowed to a halt. "I guess we're walking."

But as quickly as the disappointment had came, it left, for Leci realized what they were about to be talking about. Once again, the smile came to her face.
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by akia Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:46 pm

Akia sits on a rock and giggles to herself at the entertainment she had. She considered throwing a rocks just above their heads but decided she would rather wait and see what happens.

akia

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down