Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sits and thinks

2 posters

Go down

sits and thinks Empty sits and thinks

Post by akia Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:21 pm

Akia was walking lazily through the forest whilst day dreaming. She had had a long and exhuasting day. This was one of those rare occurances that she wanted to be alone. She spotted a tree with a plethera of branches and began to climb. After reaching the highest branch she could , Akia sat back and continues to day dream and think. After, a nasty run in with her siblings she needed some time to herself. She so wanted to leave and seperate herself from them but knew she couldn't. Her family was her family regardless. Akia, checked the stability of the branch and decided to lean back for a rest. Someone or something was making quite the racket somewhere close but for now she was content just to forget about the annoyance.

akia

Number of posts : 17
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

sits and thinks Empty Re: sits and thinks

Post by Aven Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:31 pm

"E'scuse me?" Aven was startled to see someone so high up in a tree. He was not surprised they were there, because he loved being high up, but it was common for other clio, he thought, to have certain phobias of places that high. "E'scuse me, miss," he repeated, "but are you okay?"

He watched her cautiously and waited for a response, kicking a rock behind his daemon, Ra, who skittered away, frightened, cursing his clio under his breath.
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by akia Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:34 pm

Akia jumped. She knew someone was around but didn't expect them to speak to her. Quickly, she glanced around and saw the individual.

"Oh uh yeah I'm fine. Who are you?"

akia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:37 pm

"I'm Aven." Aven grinned, "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He lifted his leg a little as Ra skittered up it. "And this is Ra, my daemon. He's pretty boss."

Aven shielded his eyes from the sun that managed to seep through the leaves on the trees and into his face. "What are you doing up there?" Aven was unrelentingly curious, and when he got that way, it was pretty much best just to answer his questions, because he didn't tend to give up on wondering.
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by akia Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:45 pm

Akia , gazed down at Aven slightly annoyed but decided to just go with it. She closed her eyes to hide the fact she was rolling them.

"It's fine, you didn't really scare me...just surpised me. I'm just up here thinking . What are you doing in the valley?"

akia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:07 pm

"Oh," Aven shrugged, "okay." He sat down and crossed his legs Indian-style. Ra contented himself to gnaw at Aven's shoelaces. "I just like to run around a lot. I have a lot of crazy energy, and to keep it in check, I just sort of...run around a lot." He laughed as Ra rolled his eyes, snickering at his clio.
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by akia Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:15 pm

Akia thought this clio was a bit different. She decided he seemed nice enough though. She swung down from the tree to get a better look at this clio. Not to mention it was rather rude to stay up in the tree if she intended on continueing the discussion.

"Hyper type than? Well, it's probably a good thing you keep your energy in check"

Akia began fiddling with her sleeves which were long and begining to become bothersome. She looked up and saw a bird in the sky and noticed the awkward silence.

"So how are you?"

akia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:28 pm

Aven watched her swoop down to his level, impressed by her aparent agility. "Yes," he laughed, "you truly don't want to see me when it's out of control. Well... I guess if you're into that kind of stuff it wouldn't be so bad, but most people are never in the kind of mood to accept my insanity." He grinned.

Aven was entirely unaware that the conversation had ever become awkward, but responded to her inquiry almost robotically with the same cookie-cutter answer everyone gives. "Fine, what about you?"

Then, realizing his intense error, he corrected himself. "I've had possibly the best day ever."

Ra rolled his eyes.

"I woke up this morning, and I had a peanut butter sandwhich, and had a letter from my brother. It just made me really happy."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by akia Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:02 pm

Akia, smiled. This clio seemed amusing. While continueing to fiddle with her shirt she looked up at the pristine sky. She than made eye contact which she had lost.
"Are you close with your brother? Or was their good news?"

akia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:29 pm

"Well, he taught me everything I know, so I guess we're close through knowledge. He's the Overloridian of Solas. That's the Eilemaiden we both are from. He's older than me, so he left home earlier than I did and he wrote to tell me that he was coming to visit me. It made me really smiley and...you know, all the other things that come with being happy," he grinned. "What about you? Do you have any brothers or sisters?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by akia Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:36 pm

"That's pretty cool. And yes, I do. I have five siblings. Two sisters and three brothers. Unfortantley we don't get along so nicely. But I guess that's just family for you."

akia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:40 pm

"I guess so." Actually, Aven had no idea really what it was like to fight with Lior. He usually wasn't around that much, and they were far enough apart in age that they didn't have much to argue about. And when he was around he was being private in his room or teaching Aven something he needed to learn about Solas and everything. But Aven nodded anyways. "That's cool. I wouldn't know what to do with a sister." He laughed.
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by akia Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:34 pm

Akia wanted to reply they are horrid but than again she was a sister. Truth be told though she's nothing like her sisters. When they were younger and played with dolls ;she played ball with the boys. She was the type of female which just seemed to belong with males more so. "They can be a hand full sometimes. I suppose the number of them is what makes it difficult though."

akia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:17 pm

(OMG, Cassie, I thought you said "played balls and boys." AHHAA.)

"Yeahhh." Aven grinned, "So can my brother. He's all, 'I'm the OVERLORIDIAN OF SOLASSSSSSSSSSSS. LISTEN TO MY COMMAND." Aven laughed, because he knew how silly he must have looked. "Ahh. I enjoy him."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by akia Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:52 am

(that made me laugh becky)

Akia smiled and giggled to herself. She understood what Aven meant . Infact, she , could be quite like that at times. "Siblings can have big heads at times. Though, it would horrify me at the thought of any of my siblings being overloridians. The entire world may just explode if that were to ever happen. " Akia grinned and looked around. "Would you like to come walk with me?"

akia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:40 pm

Aven grinned. "I know what you're saying. Lior's cool though." Curiously, Aven's eyes followed Akia's gaze. "That sounds doable to me." He smiled and offered his hand to Ra, who skittered up his arm.
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by akia Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:57 pm

Akia began walking and started whistling a song she had known since childhood. Suddenly, something caught her ear. A high pitched sharp noise. It was quite annoying and hurt her ears. She quickly looked for the source of the sound but could not locate it. "Did you hear that?"

akia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:53 am

Aven had been to busy listening to her whistling that he had in fact missed the loud noise for the most part. He shrugged his shoulders deeply and said, "Nope." Ra blew a quick stream of air from his nose, exasperated. He'd heard it. But his clio was just dumb enough to miss it. "What did it sound like?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by akia Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:02 pm

"It was a strange noise. It was very high and loud. Maybe, I'm just hearing things. I'm not sure." Akia looked around and saw nothing out of the norm. She continued strolling down the road . She heard it again.
"There it goes again. I think I'm going to go see where it's coming from. Would you like to come?"

akia

Back to top Go down

Post by akia Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:42 pm

The conversation had grown uncomfortable. Akia glanced around again for the origin for the noise but couldn't seem to find one. She began to bite her lower lip as she frequently does when situations become awkward. She hoped she wasn't just hearing things now that she brought it up a second time. Her eyes lowered to the ground as to not make eye contact. Than she began to shuffle back and forth.

"I think I'm going to head down the path some..." she said in efforts to escape the situation.

akia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down