Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tell me I'm the only one. [Rene]

2 posters

Go down

tell me I'm the only one. [Rene] Empty tell me I'm the only one. [Rene]

Post by Luca Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:24 pm

Luca couldn't help but a feel a little scared as she walked through Theodore Lane. She had just recently talked to Lumi, who said she had gotten into a fight here. Eek.

We can take care of ourselves, Max said, trying to reassure his clio, though it was hard because he was pretty scared too. Luca did agree with him to some extent, though. Any fight she had previously gotten in she had handled pretty well.

Then again, Lumi seemed like she could take care of herself if she needed to. Why had Luca come to Theodore Lane anyways? This sucked.

She turned to go back the way she came, considering she wasn't really going anywhere special, when she noticed that someone was coming her way. Should she turn back around or should she keep going? Ugh. She hated people.
Luca
Luca

Number of posts : 35
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

tell me I'm the only one. [Rene] Empty Re: tell me I'm the only one. [Rene]

Post by Rene Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Rene was more angry then he usually was. His ribs were killing him. Ever since Lilybell lost a leg, he was in constent pain. That just pissed him off, a lot.

Hands in his coat pockets, stamping along Theodore Lane, he noticed somebody walking his way.

Hmm, interesting.

Rene walked a little faster until he could see the other clio. It was a girl. He grinned.

"Hello there," he called to her. "Isn't it a little dangerous to be walking along Theodore Lane alone?"
Rene
Rene

Number of posts : 243
Character : One crazy fucker.
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Oh shit. What a creeper this guy was.

"Uh, yeah, I guess. I've never had any problems before," she said, walking a bit faster as well so she could hopefully pass him. But then again, that meant that she was getting to him faster. She was confused about her pace. What was happening? She hated feeling threatened.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:46 pm

"That's good," Rene said with a smile. "But just for today, how about I walk with you?"

He smiled at her again, and it wasn't was of his creepy smiles, it was a normal smile.
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:52 pm

"Uh," she said, thinking about the situation. Some guy had happened to run into her on Theodore Lane, infamous for its creepers, and asked to walk with her. Sure the guy seemed like a creeper at first, but he seemed pretty genuine now. Or so she hoped. "I guess that's fine."

Luca, this might not be a good idea, Max said, rubbing up against her leg. He wanted to stay close. Where was this guy's daemon anyhow?

I know, Max, but I'm not gonna treat him badly because of what he might do.

...why not?

"Where are you headed?" Luca asked, trying to ignore her bad thoughts and original feelings on the man.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:02 pm

As if she read the girl's mind, Lilybell crawled out of the collar of Rene's shirt and sat upon his shoulder. Rene cringed, any movement Lilybell made, hurt him, and it just made him more angry.

"Lilybell dear, please don't move," he said to his daemon.

He smiled at the clio again, "Sorry, she just recently had an accident, got her leg, ehrm, removed."

Rene cleared his throat. He decided he wasn't going to hurt this girl, he wasn't in the mood today, he hurt too much anyway. If he was still as crazy as he was on the outside, this girl would have probably been on the ground underneath him right now.

"I'm not heading anywhere actually," he said, finally replying to her question. "I was just enjoying a walk."
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:06 pm

The guy had a spider as a daemon? Is that creepy? She had never met anyone with a spider daemon before. Should she take caution?

...nah.

"Oh, that's nice. I was just enjoying a walk, too," she replied, looking around as they walked together. "I'm Luca, by the way. This is Max," she gestured towards the cat walking at her side. "We're in Dian. How about you?'
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:15 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Luca and Max," Rene said politely. "That's funny, I have a sister in Dian," he added dreamily.

He looked back at Luca, "My name is Rene, and this is Lilybell."
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:27 pm

"It's nice to meet you as well, Rene and Lilybell," she said, saying the names over again in her head. Maybe this guy wasn't such a creeper. As long as she didn't allow him to bring her into any bad situations, maybe she could feel safe. Maybe there are people who become friends on Theodore Lane. Who was she to judge?

"So what Eilemaiden are you guys from?"
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:40 pm

"We're from Ughdarras," Rene told her.

They continued their walk together, talking about random things and even laughing. Rene walked her all the way home, and they had agreed to see each other again.

Poor Luca, she has no idea what she just got herself into.

END
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content