Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oh no. [aven, lucas, hayley, mr/mrs silver, boss etc.]

Go down

oh no. [aven, lucas, hayley, mr/mrs silver, boss etc.] Empty oh no. [aven, lucas, hayley, mr/mrs silver, boss etc.]

Post by Aven Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:10 pm

"Son, I think it's time to get a job," Mr. Silver said, looking up from the paper he was reading.

"Yes, baby." Mrs. Silver said, stroking her son's hair from his place on her lap. "Lior works hard every day to pay for the bills that pile up with the house. He also has to pay for food and drink for the two of you, especially since you are eating a lot more than you did when you were a little boy." She laughed, running her fingers through her baby's hair. "And all your little friends stopping by all the time aren't making the costs go any lower."

Aven smiled up at his mommy. She made the idea of getting a job a lot more bearable. She leaned over him and kissed his forehead.

Mr. and Mrs. Silver were a lot like the parents from A Christmas Story, btdubbs.
oh no. [aven, lucas, hayley, mr/mrs silver, boss etc.] Xmas

"Look, son." Mr. Silver turned his paper around, "There's an opening at Casa Nova's. You should work there with Lucas. You'd like that, wouldn't you, boy?"

Aven pushed himself off his mommy to look at the paper. "Can you read it, Daddy?"

His father nodded, and pushed his glasses up on his nose. "Now Hiring: Someone to work flexible hours. FUN JOB. Opportunities for advancement in place. Decent Pay! Send all questions to Lucas Hope."

Aven kissed his father right on the head. "It's perfect! I'm going to get ready!"

"Aven--!" His father called after him, falling on deaf ears, "It's not open right now! It's ten!"

Part One Done.
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

oh no. [aven, lucas, hayley, mr/mrs silver, boss etc.] Empty Re: oh no. [aven, lucas, hayley, mr/mrs silver, boss etc.]

Post by Aven Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:33 pm

So the day of application arrived. Aven's father dressed him in a suit that was only a little too big for him, and Aven's mother trimmed his hair and combed it into a respectable style for a job.

"Oh, Aven!" His mother had gushed over him. "You look handsome!"
Aven's self esteem shot through the roof as he made his way out the door, trying not to trip on his pants as he did so.

He walked down to the coffee shop, turning heads with the interesting clothing he was sporting.

Proudly, Aven Silver opened the door to his future. And to Lucas with his jaw touching the floor.

"Aven!" Lucas said, staring. "What are you doing?"
Aven looked up. "Ohmigod, Lucas! I'm applying for the job!"

Hayley, her attention grabbed by the cutie in the suit...ie... came over to see what the matter is. "Dude, Lucas, totally give him a chance! He's adorable!"

Lucas turned to glance at her. "Of course you would think so, Hayley." And she giggled.

"You can't really turn him away..."
"I guess not." Lucas grinned. "Why are you dressed like that?"
"So I look professional and get the job, duh!"
Lucas laughed. But, he though that even though he knew me personally, I would care what he was dressed like. HAH.

Part Two Done.
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

oh no. [aven, lucas, hayley, mr/mrs silver, boss etc.] Empty Re: oh no. [aven, lucas, hayley, mr/mrs silver, boss etc.]

Post by Aven Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:00 pm

By some random chance, Aven was awarded the empty spot at Casa Nova's. =DD Could it have something to do with the past the interviewer and interviewee shared together? The world may never know, but however this Holy Miracle came about, Aven was the newest employee.

On his first day, Aven was presented with a forest green apron and sun visor and a name tag, that said in all capital letters, "Aven".

After a few attempts to get the apron on, Aven brought his problem over to Lucas, who laughed at Aven, ruffled his hair and tied a cute bow on the back. He pinned the nametag to Aven's front and arranged the visor on his head so that his hair looked cute beneath it.
Quickly, he pecked him a kiss on the lips. "You look really cute, Aven."

Aven smiled back. "Thanks, so do you."
Lucas laughed. "Of course I do. Good luck!"
"You too!"

XD
part 3 done
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down