Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LUMI COME AND SAVE ME. [Lumi.]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

LUMI COME AND SAVE ME. [Lumi.] - Page 2 Empty Re: LUMI COME AND SAVE ME. [Lumi.]

Post by Lumi Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Lumi didn't hug him back. She just kind of stood there rigidly with her arms at her sides as he put his arms around her. She didn't have an attack (thankfully) but she still felt some of the anxiety. Things definitely weren't going to return to normal with him anytime soon.

"Quinn," she said quietly after hardly any time at all, indicating that she wanted him to let go.
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

LUMI COME AND SAVE ME. [Lumi.] - Page 2 Empty Re: LUMI COME AND SAVE ME. [Lumi.]

Post by Quinn Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Quinn nodded when she said his name. He ended the embrace and backed away. He wished he knew what was wrong with her. It hurt him so much to see her like this. But he knew it was best to not questioned her. The last time he did that he got slapped across the face.

Quinn rubbed his neck and said awkwardly, "Thank you, for not letting me kill myself..."
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:20 pm

"Yeah," Lumi replied. Then she added threateningly, "Don't you ever even think of doing something like that again."

She almost couldn't believe that she had to tell him that. She obviously knew he could be kind of emotionally unstable, but still. Suicide? She was actually a little proud of herself for being able to deal with this, considering how emotionally messed up she was right now too.
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:24 pm

"Just as long as you promise never to say you never want to see me again, whether it's as a lover, friend, or anything," Quinn told her.

He was serious. He couldn't live without Lumi. And if he ever had to do it again, he'd go mad and become another Rene.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:47 pm

"I promise," Lumi said with honesty. For just a second she wanted to tell him what happened. But that wasn't an option. She was too afraid of how he'd react. Oh no, what if he found out some other way? "But...then there's one more thing you need to promise me." She looked him in the eyes.

"Promise me, no matter what happens, no matter what you find out, you will never...never...ever...kill anyone ever again."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:52 pm

That's an odd question, Quinn thought.

"I already told you I never would after I almost killed Rene for biting you," he told her.

He smiled a little, hoping that that would help her believe.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Lumi made a sharp intake of breath when Quinn mentioned Rene. Hearing him be mentioned so casually made her feel sick to her stomach. But she hid it from Quinn; she had to. If he had wanted to kill Rene for biting her what would he do if he found out that he had...he had...raped her?

She took some deep breaths to calm herself and remedy the nausea.

"Promise me!" she ordered, a bit higher pitched than her normal voice.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Quinn looked into Lumi's eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes. He saw worry, anxiety, sadness and a whole lot of other things in them. He, wished, he, knew, what, was, wrong!

"Lumi," he said seriously, "I promise."

He didn't look away from her eyes, nor did he blink.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:19 pm

"Thank you!" Lumi breathed. Now she could only hope that he'd keep his promise. She wasn't sure he would, but the fact that he might meant a lot to her. One less thing to fear.

Still...she was worried that, were he to find out, he would be so enraged he wouldn't be able to control himself. She could never tell him.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:39 pm

Quinn smiled at Lumi's "thank you". It was like a sigh of relief thank you. He didn't understand why she wanted him to promise her, again. But he wanted to do it, so she wouldn't be so, upset.

"I don't know what it is, but please don't be so upset anymore, it makes me upset when you're upset," he said in a pleading voice.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:46 pm

Lumi shook her head in a defeated sort of way. "You don't understand, Quinn," she said resignedly. "This isn't something that just goes away when I feel like moving on. It's not that easy."

She looked down at the ground. "I really don't want to talk about it."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Quinn frowned.

I wish it wasn't.

"Well," he said with a sigh, "If you ever do want to talk about it, I'm always there."
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:23 pm

She knew she never would. "I'll remember that," she said to appease him. She then added, "and if you ever get the urge to do something stupid like this again, you should come talk to me."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:43 pm

Quinn nodded, a little ashamed of himself. Okay, maybe a lot ashamed. He rubbed his neck and looked at his feet.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:46 pm

"So am I," Lumi said with a sigh. It was too bad they weren't together anymore, Lumi thought with some bitter humor. They would have been Amelia's most depressing couple.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Quinn looked towards the sky, the sun was starting to set.

"It's getting late," he said to her, "Would you like me to walk you home? No funny business, I promise."
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:24 pm

"Oh yes," Lumi nodded eagerly. She had just been about to ask Quinn if he would walk her home. She hoped they got back before it got too dark. Even with Quinn she didn't feel quite safe. If they ran into Rene she would probably snap in half. Figuratively of course.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:19 pm

"Okay," Quinn said with a nod and a smile.

Then him and Lumi walked off.

[END.]
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2