Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's you and me and all other clio. [piper]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

it's you and me and all other clio. [piper] Empty it's you and me and all other clio. [piper]

Post by Aven Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:18 pm

Aven smelled like a human. It sickened him. With Braden gone, Aven was free to steal his clothes, cologne, books he couldn't really read, and the girl who liked Braden. Not that Aven was really interested in any of these things.

So now, he was naked, washing the cologne off and rinsing the books away from his mind. And the girl really never interested him anymore.

He dunked his head under, Ra was on the porcalen edge of the tub, wondering if Braden had made it here.

He opened his eyes underater then lifted his head. He missed it here so much.

(Ah, sorry Brenna. I guess it's the lack of Aven lately.)
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

it's you and me and all other clio. [piper] Empty Re: it's you and me and all other clio. [piper]

Post by Piper Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:23 pm

It was cold out. Taking a nice warm bath sounded nice. Riley agreed.

When she arrived inside the bath house, it looked like another clio was in there. Oh well, she thought to herself.

Piper undressed completely, not caring that the other clio could see her. She liked her body. She didn't mind showing it off. Once she stepped into the water, she saw the it was her Overloridians brother. She couldn't remember his name though.

Piper cleared her throat and said, "Hello!"
Piper
Piper

Number of posts : 65
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Riley

Back to top Go down

it's you and me and all other clio. [piper] Empty Re: it's you and me and all other clio. [piper]

Post by Aven Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:57 pm

Aven turned, thrilled that he wouldn't be bathing alone. He tried not to let his eyes dart all over the girl, but she was exactly that. A girl. And he was a polysexual with a fetish for boys and girls, particularly.

"Hi!" He called, waving, splashing water all over the place. "Hurry get in the water, it's so warm!"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:00 pm

Doing as she was told, Piper got deeper and deeper into the water until she was closer to the other clio.

"Aren't you Lior's brother....uhhmmm..." Piper started to ask.
Piper
Piper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:02 pm

Aven rolled his eyes, "Don't get me started on that stick in the mud." Then he laughed. "Yeah, I'm his kid brother."

He pushed water over himself. "He's a stick in the mud."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:04 pm

Piper giggled. "But what is your name?" she asked the attractive kid brother of Lior.
Piper
Piper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:09 pm

"It's Aven," Aven said, glowing in a childish way. "What's your name?"

He crossed his legs indian style in the tub. "You're pretty."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 pm

Piper sat on her knees, "It's nice to meet you Aven, I'm Miss Piper Sun. But you can just call me Piper!" ^_^

"You're pretty."

^_^!!! "Thank you!" she said happily, "You're pretty too, er, handsome!"

^_^
Piper
Piper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:18 pm

Aven waved, "Hello!"

He watched her beam. "Aw, thank you," he blushed and swayed bashfully in the tub. "You really think I'm pretty?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:22 pm

^_^

"I think you're very pretty!" Piper said, while reaching out brush some of Aven's bangs out of his face.
Piper
Piper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:26 pm

Aven smiled, pushing the immediate weird instinct to kiss her hand. "Thank youu." He reached out and just awkwardly patted Piper's hair.

Ra watched from the side, rolling his eyes at his clio who never quite grew up.

"You got soft hair, Miss Piper Sun."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:32 pm

Piper giggled, "You're hair is soft too!"

Riley, who was standing at the edge of the water, spotted Aven's daemon and went to visit. Riley was a little too friendly for his own good sometimes.
Piper
Piper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:37 pm

"Iz wet." He grinned. "I played in the tub before you got here." Then he splashed her, without any warning. Then he laughed playfully. "Gotchoo."

Ra gave one of those look-at-the-camera-skeptically-about-the-intellegience-of-the-approaching-daemon. Then he looked at the daemon. Then he looked away, hoping the daemon didn't see him.
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:44 pm

Once she was splashed, Piper gave out a small squeek, giggled then splashed Aven back.

Riley sat next to the little squirrel, and sat next to him. [If zebras can even sit.] He looked down at the little daemon, "What's your name?" Riley asked, friendly-like.
Piper
Piper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:53 pm

Aven burst into hysterics, falling into the pool. He came up for air and laughed harder, splashing her again. Then he scooted away from her in the water, wiping his face, his shoulders still shaking from laughter. "Stopstopstopstop," he gasped, giggling. "I can't breathe." He looked at her. "I like you, Piper. You're better than everyone I met in Mentor."

Ra looked at the daemon again, watching it awkwardly sit. "It's Ra."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:01 pm

Piper was laughing very hard until they both settled down. Then Aven mentioned a place called Mentor. Piper tilted her head to the side, "Mentor? What is that?"

Riley grinned stupidly down at Ra, "It's nice to meet you Ra. My name is Riley!"
Piper
Piper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:09 pm

"It was this really great place. Everyone is always high, they go to big parties with loud noise called concerts, they get high, they're always having sex and stuff. I met this boy there named Braden and he was cool. I touched him where his bathing suit goes." Aven babbled, "And they drive these shiny boxes called cars. Braden's is actually his daemon too. It was so awesome. I didn't have sex. One girl came really close, but then I accidentally spilled red punch on her crotch so then she stopped and called me an immature queerball. Or a fucking moron, but whatever." He smiled. "It was wonderful."

Ra looked up at Riley. His stupid grin made Ra...almost...sort of...smile. Then he frowned dramatically and looked away. "Nice to meet you too."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:16 pm

Piper listened to Aven babble, and once he finished she said, "Wow, Mentor sounds very rad!"

Riley laughed, it sort of sounded like Goofy's laugh, then he said, "It nice to meet your aquaitences!"
Piper
Piper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:21 pm

"It definitely was. I had so much fun." Aven said offering her a place on the bench in the tub. "Sit next to me."

Without looking, Ra corrected him, "I think you mean 'make your acq-...ack...acq...'" Ra laughed. "I can't say it either!"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:28 pm

Piper smiled and took a seat next to Aven, she didn't relize it, but she sat so close that there knees touched.

Riley laughed is silly Goofy laugh again then asked Ra, "Whats your favorite thing to eats?"
Piper
Piper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:32 pm

Aven bumped his knee into hers. "Boom." He whispered.

Ra stoned up again. "Um. I kind of like...pizza?" He wrinkled his nose. "I don't like acorns. A lot of clio think I like acorns. I mean, do you like grass?"
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:38 pm

Piper giggled and did it back, whispering the word, "bang".

Riley shook it giant head "no" at the question, and said, "My favorite eats is the ice creams."
Piper
Piper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:47 pm

Aven leaned in and kissed her. "Kapow." He leaned away, smiling. "That was really random. I kinda just wanted to."

Ra looked up at Riley again. "I like ice cream too. See? We dont like the sterotypical eats. Er. Foods. Food."
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:01 pm

Piper smiled, and kissed Aven back on the cheek, then said, "I kinda just wanted to do that too!" when she leaned back.

Riley shook his giant head "yes".
Piper
Piper

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:05 pm

Aven laughed. "Mmkay." He looked over at Ra and Riley. He poked Piper. "Look at our daemons. I know you don't know Ra, but your daemon is like totally getting him to loosen up."

Ra nodded also. "Me too. Me too, Riley." My what an astute creature.
Aven
Aven

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next