Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I HATE ALLEGORY.

Go down

I HATE ALLEGORY. Empty I HATE ALLEGORY.

Post by Giovanna Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:37 pm

so i had to write an allegory plot summary of the election of Barack Obama for english class, and here it is.

In the town of Sionilli, there was a small high school by the name of Bayside. There a young man by the name of Kcarab Amabo was running for class president. Kcarab was a nerd, and some of the other kids didn’t really like him, but Kcarab was determined. His opponent, Nohj Niaccm, was popular and many kids liked him the best. Kcarab was a good speaker, and was able to persuade many Nohj supporters to convert to a Kcarab supporter. Kcarab promised change, and it was good change, change that would benefit every single kid in the high school.
Soon the Election Day was drawing nearer and the speeches in the old auditorium grew more heated and sweaty. Kcarab and Nohj would have debates upon debates. Kcarab questioning Nohj’s ways which were similar the past class president, Eroeg Hsub, and Nohj would question Kcarab’s plans for change.
More and more speeches, contests, and baby kissing and soon Kcarab was in the lead. Eventually, Election Day had come. The students lined up and waited anxiously to vote for their new class president in the high school gym. The day went on, and soon the kids all left for home.
The very next day the kids crowded into the auditorium to finally find out who the new class president would be. The principle got up on stage and announced that Kcarab Amabo won the class presidential election. Practically flying, Kcarab made on last speech and all the children cheered.
Kcarab turned out to be a great class president, and did great good for the small high school of Bayside.
Giovanna
Giovanna

Number of posts : 79
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Allegra

Back to top Go down