Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's the greatest thing. [Rene]

2 posters

Go down

it's the greatest thing. [Rene] Empty it's the greatest thing. [Rene]

Post by Luca Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:34 pm

Luca walked into the place, looking around at the clio. Hm. No Rene? That was too bad, she loved finding him in a crowd. He stuck out so well.

"Table for two," she said, the waitress nodding and leading her to a table. Max stayed at her feet, setting his head on his paws and curling his tail around him.

Luca looked around, the lights flashing fantastically in the darkness. She loved coming out to meet Rene, especially around people. It was like she was showing him off...or like he was showing her off. She liked having someone to like. It wasn't something she was used to. She felt a mix of maturity as well as immaturity when she was with him, and it was a wonderful feeling. She sort of hated being without him, making her feel a bit needy.

But they were dating, so it was okay, right?

If you say so, Max muttered in their minds, obviously noticing that this wasn't healthy.

Whatever. I wonder where Rene is...
Luca
Luca

Number of posts : 35
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

it's the greatest thing. [Rene] Empty Re: it's the greatest thing. [Rene]

Post by Rene Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:18 pm

Rene arrived a little bit after Luca did. He certainly wasn't as excited as she was to be here. He liked Luca, she was an alright girl, but she sometimes got on his nerves. There was something in the back of his head though, that made him not want to kill her.

He went up to the bar and saw the familiar bartender. He smiled and waved, even though the bartender had a skeptical look on his face.

"Hey," Rene said. "Have you seen a girl about ye high, short brownish red hair and an eyebrow piercing?"

The bartender raised an eyebrow and asked, "Is she your sister too?"

Rene laughed and said, "I don't have a sister!" He looked and spotted Luca from across the room. "Oh! Found her!"

He headed over and sat across from her, "Hello there."
Rene
Rene

Number of posts : 243
Character : One crazy fucker.
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Luca saw Rene enter, but she didn't feel like she should run up and say hi. No need to anyway, he found her, like he always did.

"Hey," she said, smile on her face. "How are you?" And she cared so much. Why? She usually hated people. Watching people was fun, listening to them, sometimes even talking to them if they were lucky, but she never fell for people. Ever.

Rene must be a really special guy or something. There was just something about him...x3
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:37 pm

Rene rested his elbows on the table but leaned his face into one hand, "I'm doing very well, but that's such a silly question to ask. We saw each other yesterday!"

He stretched out his free hand and played with the rings on her fingers.
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:44 pm

Luca smiled and looked down, watching him play with her rings. How adorable he was.

"I know, I know. I'll be working more this week, so I just want to see you a bit more before I start getting busy again," she said, trying to think of some excuse that wasn't a lie as to why they were seeing so much of each other. She was almost embarrassed that she needed to see him, but she couldn't help it. He made her feel wonderful.

"Hello," the waitress said, bringing them both cups of water. "What can I get you two to start off with? Maybe and appetizer?"

Luca looked to the waitress and then to Rene. "What would you like?"
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:27 pm

"I'll visit you everyday while you're working," Rene said to her sweetly.

When the waitress arrived, Rene barely even took notice of the woman. He kind of sat there deep in his own thoughts. He snapped back into it though when Luca spoke to him.

Luca wrote:"What would you like?"

Rene looked up at Luca, smiled and said, "I don't care. You pick!"
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down