Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOMEBODY GAVE CRACK TO MY FARM ANIMALS [Rene]

2 posters

Go down

SOMEBODY GAVE CRACK TO MY FARM ANIMALS [Rene] Empty SOMEBODY GAVE CRACK TO MY FARM ANIMALS [Rene]

Post by Lumi Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:48 pm

It was a lot later than usual when Lumi was on her way home from doing something or other at Dahlin. It was already completely dark out, and she was trying to hastily get home because everyone knew what a dangerous place Theodore Lane was at night.

Unfortunately she still had a long way to go, so she walked as fast as possible down the lane.
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

SOMEBODY GAVE CRACK TO MY FARM ANIMALS [Rene] Empty Re: SOMEBODY GAVE CRACK TO MY FARM ANIMALS [Rene]

Post by Rene Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:00 pm

Rene was wandering along Theodore Lane, not really thinking about much. Lilybell was calm for once, but she still ran about his body when she felt it necessary. If nobody had ever met Rene, they would have thought he was a hunched over drunk man, but that's just how Rene walked. Hunched over and stumbly like.

He cracked his neck, and his fingers twitched, causing Lilybell to run across his face, around his head, and down his shirt collar. Rene stopped walking suddendly. He sniffed the air, it smelt like, another clio.

Grinning, Rene started to stumble-walk a little faster, until eventually, to his uttermost delight, he saw his favorite Dian.

"Fancy seeing you here Miss," he said, in the most strangest, politest way.
Rene
Rene

Number of posts : 243
Character : One crazy fucker.
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Lilybell

Back to top Go down

SOMEBODY GAVE CRACK TO MY FARM ANIMALS [Rene] Empty Re: SOMEBODY GAVE CRACK TO MY FARM ANIMALS [Rene]

Post by Lumi Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Lumi stopped dead. She couldn't see very well in the dark, but she recognized that creepy voice as belonging to that creepy clio, Rene. Her least favorite Ughdarras. Lumi tensed up; the last thing she wanted was to be caught alone on Theodore Lane at night by Rene.

She made the tiniest movement that suggested she was contemplating running away, but decided against it. That would probably just encourage him. Ugh.

"Yes...fancy seeing you here too," she said apprehensively, hoping she could get him disinterested or something.
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Rene giggled like a clown. Like a dog, he could sense fear, "I see that your knight QuinnyQuinn isn't here to save you tonight!"

He took a couple steps closer and stopped. He felt like toying with her. He cracked his neck again, then his back, and he laughed again.

"Did you know that laughter is the best medicine?" he asked her, with his head tilted to the side.
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:22 pm

The best medicine for what? Mental health? Obviously NOT if Rene was any indication. At this point Lumi wasn't sure what to do. Like an idiot she had brought hardly any weapons with her because she hadn't thought she'd be out so late. Not that she was going to tell that to the creeper.

Maybe if she didn't give him a reaction he'd get bored and leave. It was a long shot, but it was kind of her only option right now. "I didn't know that," she said in the most emotionless voice she could muster. "You know, I should really be getting home now."

She started as if she were going to walk past him, praying that he would just let her go.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Rene grabbed her arm and squeezed, "Hold up pretty lady! We never finished playing house!"

Laughing wildly, he threw her back, then took a defense like stance, "Come on, you know you want to..."

He cracked his neck, chuckled, and wiggled his fingers, "I'm in for a real treat tonight!" he said out loud to his self.
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:46 pm

Oh god. A 'real treat'? What the fuck did he have planned?! Whatever it was, she wasn't going to play along with his little game. She stood still, also in a defensive position in case he attacked her or something, and didn't move a muscle.

"Rene, I just want to go home," she said loudly, keeping her voice surprisingly steady. She didn't want to let him know she was scared [too late.] She inched backwards a little. "That's all. Just...just let me go."

She knew aggression and threats were useless against Rene, so she tried reasoning, though she all but knew that probably wouldn't work either.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:03 pm

Rene tilted his head to the side once more, and a look of fake concern crossed his face, "Aw, she wants to go home."

He grinned creepily, "Did Quinn ever tell you how beautiful your voice sounds when there's a hint of fear in it?"

He threw his head back and laughed the same way Muggi and Bunni laugh, but much less comical.
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Lumi felt a twinge of anger, and a lot of defiance. Rene was such a condescending little psychopath and it pissed her off, but what could she do? She was pretty sure she wouldn't come out the winner in a fight with him.

"What the hell do you want from me!?" she demanded finally, a little too loudly, sick of his little mind games. She was ready to defend herself.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:13 pm

Rene snapped his head back down, staring at Lumi with creepy eyes.

"What do I want from you?" he repeated her question, sounding confused, as if he never heard those words used in a sentence.

He grinned. "I just want to play," he told her in a pouty voice.
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Okay, but what the hell did 'play' mean?

"What do you mean you want to play?" she asked him nervously. She took a step back, getting ready to run away. How far could she get? "What kind of 'games' do you play?"

This wasn't going to end well. What was he going to do? She needed to get out of here fast.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:23 pm

"Oh," Rene took one step forward, "I play many different games," he took another step forward.
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:27 pm

Lumi took one step back. Then she took another step back. If she didn't get out of here now, she wasn't going to leave unscathed. As her last resort she took off past him, running as fast as she could. She was pretty fast, and could only hope that she'd be able to lose him and get to Dian. Her heart pounded and her adrenaline rushed, allowing her to go even faster.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:38 pm

Rene trembled with delight, as his prey took off running, "Yes! Run my pet!"

Although Lumi was a fast runner, Rene was also fast, taking off after her, he caught up with ease. Reaching out, he grabbed her shirt, yanked and made her fall face first into the dirt road.

"Carefull pretty lady!" he screeched at her.
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Lumi pitched forward and landed forcefully on the ground, getting the wind knocked out of her. Momentarily stunned she tried to scramble back to her feet. "Get away from me!" she screamed at Rene, hoping that maybe someone would hear and come to see what was going on. But who would be out at this time of night?
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Rene giggled like a clown once more, and forced himself atop of Lumi. He pinned her legs with his, and pinned down her wrists. He licked her collar bone, up to her neck, and her cheek, then sniffed her hair, "Ahhh, you smell like, fear!"
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Lumi struggled and thrashed and tried to flail, but Rene was a physically stronger than her and all she was really accomplishing was exhausting herself. Nonetheless she continued to struggle. She couldn't let this happen. This couldn't be happening.

She tried to twist out of his grip and an involuntary shudder ran through her as he licked her. "Get--off--of--me!" she yelled, desperately trying to get him off.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Rene proceded to bite Lumi's jaw line, hard, then held both her wrists in one hand. His free hand traveled along her body, and down to her pants, and he started to undo them. Rape was something new for Rene, this could be fun!
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:05 am

"NO! GET THE FUCK OFF ME! STOP IT!!" Lumi screamed, struggling harder than ever as he started trying to get her clothes off. She tried to wrench her arms free, but his grip was so tight she was starting to lose circulation in her hands.

She had been flailing this whole time and was starting to tire herself out. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't get him away. Suddenly this became even more terrifying and she screamed more and more.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:12 am

Rene was tickled with delight, as he managed to rip off her pants and undergarments. [Haha, undergarments.]

"Shhh, it will all be over soon, my love," he whispered sinisterly.

He then preceded to work on his own pants. It's like, this was the most normal thing he had ever done, taking his pants off!
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:19 am

"No," Lumi moaned, scared and exhauted and powerless. This couldn't be happening, not to her. She was strong and independant. This kind of thing didn't happen to women like her. But it was happening. And she couldn't do anything to stop it.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rene Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:22 am

*INSERT NON CONSENSUAL SEX SCENE HERE*

Finishing the job, with a creepy chuckle, Rene pulled up his pants, and scattered away from his latest victim.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Rene
Rene

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:28 am

Lumi just laid there, in shock, for a few moments, making small, terrible sounds that might have been dry sobs. She slowly got to her feet, shaking uncontrollably, and pulled her quasi-ripped up clothes back on. She felt sick and unclean, and utterly helpless.

Broken and hurt and alone, she started to stagger listlessly home.

[END]
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down