Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lior Silver [i want you to mean it.]

2 posters

Go down

Lior Silver [i want you to mean it.] Empty Lior Silver [i want you to mean it.]

Post by Lior Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:23 pm

Clio
Full Name: Lior Silver
Birthday: February 10th, 1989
Eye color: dark brown
Hair color: dark brown
Height: 6’2"

Family: Lior comes from a Solasion family of four. Mom, Dad, him and a younger brother, Aven, to whom he taught everything he knew before becoming Overloridian of Solas. Aven is two years younger than nineteen year old Lior.

Daemon
Full name: Myrrh
Settled

Lior is a very thoughtful individual. He’s cautious and thinks things through completely before acting on any decision. He’s very considerate and tends to put anyone else’s needs before his own.
He works very well in groups, but he’d prefer to keep to groups of three or fewer because he’d rather keep his activity closed-circuit rather than allow the whole world to know. He is very flexible, however and agreeable, making him very easy and pleasant to work with.
In general, Lior is introverted. He would rather keep to himself and let only a few others in on his more outgoing personality. He’s pretty conservative with anyone other than the people he knows the best.
In order to get from point A to point B, Lior undergoes a lot of rigorous thought, as he considers every possible outcome of a particular decision, and then he decides which one would be the best.
Overall, Lior is a leader. He has own ideas about everything and he is very passionate about them and everything hat matters to him and the clios he loves. He is very fastidious, as it matters deeply what happens in the world that surrounds him and everyone that matters to him in that world.
He has no particular affinities.
In the evening, when he has all his thoughts together, Lior tends to work the best.
By the definition of the word ‘popular,’ Lior isn’t, but there are a lot of clios who know who he is, just because of the aura of mystery he keeps about him.
Lior is pretty optimistic. He places his trust in good things, so he has no real option rather than to have an optimistic outlook on things.
Because of his personality while meeting clios, Lior likes to keep a close, intimate group of friends. Alone, Lior is free to please himself. He makes himself happy and doesn’t have to work for the good of others. When he’s with his family, he is more free to be himself, as he knows he can trust them, making him more comfortable with himself. When with friends, its almost like dealing with a different clio every day, because he’s so unpredictable in moods and the like. And with strangers, it’s not uncommon for Lior to use an alias, as he doesn’t know them or trust them that well.
Lior knows his place, therefore, he is hierarchical, but he doesn’t consider himself any better than anyone else.
Lior is not violent but he is passive aggressive. He won’t hurt anyone, but he can be malicious if you make him very angry.
Depending on his company Lior may be talkative or reserved.
He isn’t very territorial but he likes what belongs with him.
Lior is independent and can make his own decisions, but he does enjoy company when his mood permits.
Others tend to remember Lior as a kind of shy, curious character. They also remember how when they first meet him and later after they get to know him, how he’s a completely different clio.
Lior
Lior
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 247
Character : It is physically impossible for Becky's characters to stay straight. Just ask this guy here.
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Myrrh

http://www.myspace.com/gingabread1991

Back to top Go down

Lior Silver [i want you to mean it.] Empty Re: Lior Silver [i want you to mean it.]

Post by Alecis Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:16 pm

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE SETTLED AS A SIKA DEER!

Lior Silver [i want you to mean it.] Sika
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 684
Character : She started out all mean and snarky...What happened to that?
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Rheis-Tiletandrous

https://theameliaforum.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down