Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi! ^.^

+2
Ranuki
Raelin
6 posters

Go down

Hi! ^.^ Empty Hi! ^.^

Post by Raelin Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:03 pm

Hi i am of course new, i haven't role played at all really so this is my first time ^.^. Hmm i'm not really sure what to say about my self. I am 17 almost 18 HOORAY, i am a Leo and obsessed with Astrology. I love animals, i own 24 rabbits, one cat , and one dog, i have two tattoos and 30 piercings. I have dyed my hair multiple times , it's really curly , and about shoulder length. I hate it when people talk down to me, and i'm not to fond of people who automatically asume i am their friend just beacause i am friends with their friends.
Toodles
Very Happy
by the way if someone could message me, or reply to this to tell me exactly how roleplaying works and how you really create your character/settle them and find your daemon i would really appreciate it.
Raelin
Raelin

Number of posts : 11
Location : Large forest full of mountains over looked by a dark sky
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://myspace.com/vampirexx

Back to top Go down

Hi! ^.^ Empty Re: Hi! ^.^

Post by Ranuki Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:28 pm

Hey!

-Role playing is when you create a character. You become that character, writing out what the person is thinking, doing or saying. For example...

EX: Ranuki walked into the tavern, pausing so her eyes could adjust to the slightly dimmer lighting. Flicking a strand of ash-gray hair over her shoulder, she headed for an un-occupied table in the corner. From there she would be able to see everyone in the tavern and anyone else who entered.

"I'll take a glass of sweet wine." She informed the tavern keeper, turning her attention over to the inhabitants of the room. her fingers idlly stroked the fur of the jackal sitting besides her chair.

...see? A long example! ^.^

-An unsettled daemon is a daemon that changes form. They can be whatever they want for as long as they want. A settled daemon is confined to one form. If you wish to be settled, make you you say that your daemon is settled in your character profile. Then Sam will analyze your character's personality and find out what animal your daemon is.

-To create a character, just click on 'Character Descriptions'. Then click 'Sticky: Character form. PLEASE READ'. (It's useful if you can open two tabs up.) Read through that then go back to the previous page and click 'New Topic'. Write up a profile for your character, paying special attention to the questions on personality (<--- at the end of the sticky. Thats why it's useful to have two tabs. One can be on the sticky page and the other on what you're typing.)

Let me know if you need anything else. I'll try to help! n.n
Ranuki
Ranuki

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Deilig
Dæmon's Name: Indary

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:36 pm

Well, Ranuki pretty much covered it all[thanks dear Very Happy], but I just wanted to point out that a lot of those questions were answered in the FAQ which is located in the Announcements Board.

You should swing by and read those while you're taking a look around the forum. =]

I just wanted to welcome you, and if you have any more questions, feel free to PM a mod or post the question in the Q&A board.

Please enjoy your stay here in Amelia! Very Happy
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 684
Character : She started out all mean and snarky...What happened to that?
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Rheis-Tiletandrous

https://theameliaforum.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranuki Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:42 pm

And I forgot to say welcome too! So, WELCOME! Hope you love it here! ^___________________^
Ranuki
Ranuki

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Deilig
Dæmon's Name: Indary

Back to top Go down

Post by Goruhana Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:01 pm

Hello! Welcome to Amelia. Wow you have alot of animals. How do you ever keep track? LoL Hope you love it here at Amelia. Chances are you will. : D

See ya around

Goruhana

Goruhana
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down