Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU STORMED OFF TO SCAR THE ARMARDA. [Rowan and Lumi.]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

YOU STORMED OFF TO SCAR THE ARMARDA. [Rowan and Lumi.] Empty YOU STORMED OFF TO SCAR THE ARMARDA. [Rowan and Lumi.]

Post by Giovanna Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Today Giovanna was dressed in a pair of gray skinny jeans, black flats, and a hot pink tank top, and she looked pretty damn good. She bought herself coffee, sat at a table, crossed a leg over the other, and sipped her coffee properly.

Today was a good day.
Giovanna
Giovanna

Number of posts : 79
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Allegra

Back to top Go down

YOU STORMED OFF TO SCAR THE ARMARDA. [Rowan and Lumi.] Empty Re: YOU STORMED OFF TO SCAR THE ARMARDA. [Rowan and Lumi.]

Post by Rowan Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Rowan and Lumi hadn't hung out in a while (they're besties, btw) so on a day that neither of them had anything to do they decided to go out to Casa Nova's together.

First Rowan looked around a bit warily to make sure neither Lior, Aven nor Lucas were there. He was kind of avoiding them because...well...awkwaaaaaard. Luckily none of them were there.

It was really crowded and the only open seats were next to a flamboyant boy girl clio in a pink tanktop. So Rowan and Lumi ordered their food/drinks and went over at sat down.

"Um, hello," Lumi greeted, taking in the clio's appearance and silently judging them. "I'm Lumi and this is..."

"Rowan," Rowan introduced himself, looking slightly less fazed by the clio's, er, eccentricity? "Nice to meet you."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

YOU STORMED OFF TO SCAR THE ARMARDA. [Rowan and Lumi.] Empty Re: YOU STORMED OFF TO SCAR THE ARMARDA. [Rowan and Lumi.]

Post by Giovanna Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:30 pm

Normally Giovanna would have glared and snapped at the two clio, but the boy was so pretty, and the girl was pregnant!

:D

"It's nice to meet the both of you!" she said happily. "I'm Giovanna."

She looked around for a moment, trying to figure out why they decided to sit with her, and realized her table was the only one free. Plus, who wouldn't want to sit with Giovanna?

Last edited by Giovanna on Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Giovanna
Giovanna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:33 pm

"Giovanna. Riiiight," Lumi said with her eyebrows raised. She had never met a cross dresser before.

Moxie did that thing with Giovanna's daemon that cats do when they greet each other. You know, they put their ears back and sniff each others' noses and it looks like they kiss. =3
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:37 pm

For a second Rowan thought Lumi was going to say something boldly offensive, but to his relief she didn't. "Er. So, Giovanna," he said slightly awkwardly. He never knew how to start a conversation. "That's, uh, a very nice...bright pink...shirt."

Nice, Nym commented.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanna Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Giovanna smiled at her daemon and Lumi's daemon, and her smile grew even brighter when Rowan mentioned her shirt.

"Isn't it soooo cute?" she gasped. "I just bought it a couple days ago!"

She sipped her coffee all properly-like again. She looked from Lumi to Rowan, to Rowan to Lumi again then asked, "So are you guys dating?"
Giovanna
Giovanna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:42 pm

"Haha, no, we used to, but now we're just friends," Lumi replied, laughing a little. It was weird that her and Rowan used to date. Now she couldn't even imagine feeling that way about him, and she was sure he was feeling to same way. "I'm married, and he's...um?"
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:45 pm

"In a relationship," Rowan finished, knowing that Lumi was uncertain of his and Ria's status. But not even he was sure exactly what that relationship was. "And I have two kids."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanna Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:51 pm

"That's awesome," Giovanna exclaimed. "I bet you're kids are beautiful!"

Turning to Lumi she said, "And I bet your baby on the way will be just as beautiful as you are!"

Giovanna was in such a good mood right now. She loved it when she got to talk to people who were just as pretty as she was.
Giovanna
Giovanna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:55 pm

Lumi smiled, all flattered like. This weirdo was nice. "Aw, thanks!" she exclaimed. Her baby would be beautiful. She wanted to return the compliment but she wasn't sure how. "Er...I bet if you ever have kids they'll be pretty too."

Lame.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:57 pm

Rowan also felt flattered, and he smiled at Lumi's dumb compliment in slight amusement. "Just a guess, but I think she's trying to tell you that you're good-looking," he said, nudging her. Lumi looked kind of embarrassed but she was still smiling.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanna Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Giovanna would have beautiful kids, if she wasn't a girl trapped in a man's body. She pouted slightly, but picked herself up and said, "Well maybe I would if I could shed this man skin."
Giovanna
Giovanna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:24 am

"'Man skin'?" Lumi repeated with a raised eyebrow.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:25 am

Rowan was also kind of intrigued with Giovanna's odd statement but since Lumi already questioned it he just kinda sat there with his mouth shut and waited for the answer.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanna Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:39 am

"Well, I'm a girl you see," Giovanna explained to the two. "But I'm trapped inside a man's body."

Giovanna didn't know why she felt like explaining her whole freakish story to two people she just met, but she just wanted to.

"But since there's no way my real body will ever come out, I make do with what I have," Giovanna took a hand held mirror out of her purse, looked at herself and said, "And I think I'm pretty damn good looking!"
Giovanna
Giovanna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Lumi would have been weirded out, except for the fact that she knew some people who were much weirder than Giovanna. "Y'know I think I met someone with a similar problem," she commented, resting her elbow on the table. "Only the other way around. A girl who wanted to be a boy."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:13 pm

"It must be tough," Rowan said to Giovanna sympathetically. "But it's good to hear that you can be happy with yourself anyways."

If only Rowan could be happy with himself. Oh well.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanna Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:03 pm

Giovanna nodded, listening to Lumi and her story about the girl who wanted to be a boy. She absentmindedly picked at a stain on the table, and she also nodded at Rowan.

The truth was though, Giovanna was not happy with herself. She felt disgusting in her own body, but she was too proud to tell anybody that.

"So how did everything work out for, him?" Giovanna asked Lumi.
Giovanna
Giovanna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Lumi shrugged. "Dunno, I only ever met him once," she said. She thought about it. "Now that I think about it, it wasn't so much that he was a girl who wanted to be a boy, but more like he was a girl who thought he was a boy. Half the time. The other half she was a regular girl."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:59 pm

Rowan looked at Lumi as if she was making no sense whatsoever. Which she wasn't. "Lumi, maybe you should just stop talking," he advised. He turned to Giovanna to see if she had understood a word of what Lumi was talking about.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanna Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:41 pm

Giovanna didn't catch that at all, she stared at Lumi and blinked confusedly at her.

"I don't understand," she finnaly said. "Uhm, what?"
Giovanna
Giovanna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:42 pm

"Neither do I," Lumi replied with a shrug. "She's like two different people in one. Weird, huh?"
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanna Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:47 pm

"Does she have two heads?" Giovanna asked with a tilt of her head.

She tried to imagine a clio with a boy head and a girl head, but couldn't.
Giovanna
Giovanna

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:49 pm

"No," Lumi shook her head. "More like two souls. Her daemon changes and everything."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:51 pm

"Is that even possible?" Rowan asked with a raised eyebrow. It must be, because there was no reason Lumi would make something like that up. "That's very strange."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next