Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the horror of our farm. [Penelope.]

2 posters

Go down

the horror of our farm. [Penelope.] Empty the horror of our farm. [Penelope.]

Post by Quinn Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Quinn didn't really remember how it happened, but he found himself at the tavern, sitting at the bar, waving politely at the familiar face of Penelope, the bartendress who helped him realize that he was wrong and Lumi was right.

Quinn was still pretty upset about Szilvi. He kept blaming himself for her death. He had had so many different opportunities to catch Rene and not once did he ever use them. If only he had actually thought, then Rene would be locked up, and Szilvi would still be alive.

"Ugh," he sighed, and laid his head down dramatically on the bar counter.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

the horror of our farm. [Penelope.] Empty Re: the horror of our farm. [Penelope.]

Post by Penelope Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:53 pm

Penny remembered this guy. The cute yet clueless guy who needed help fixing things up with his fiancee. Penny wondered how that'd ended up working out. Well, whether or not his had, he was looking awfully depressed.

"Hey," she said sympathetically. "Jesus you look depressed. Here," she handed him a drink. "On the house."

She leaned forward and rested her elbows on the counter. "Wanna talk about it?"

Penelope

Number of posts : 10
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Back to top Go down

the horror of our farm. [Penelope.] Empty Re: the horror of our farm. [Penelope.]

Post by Quinn Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Quinn stared at the drink for a moment or two. He usually never drank, the most he ever did was during dinner or some kind of celebration, and even then it wasn't a lot, usually just one glass of whatever it might be. But tonight, he totally needed it.

"Thanks," he said, while picking up the glass and gulping it down.

Penelope wrote:"Wanna talk about it?"

"Can I have another?" he asked her before he started to talk about it. "A good friend of mine died recently, and I feel like it's my fault..."
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:07 pm

"Sure, but unfortunately this one's gonna cost you," Penny replied with a shrug, sliding another glass in his direction.

"I'm very sorry to hear that," she said in a consoling tone. "I'm sure it isn't your fault..."

You shouldn't say that until you know the whole story, Lee, Penny's AWESOME cow daemon, advised. For all you know it IS his fault.

Well, I'm trying to make him feel better, not worse, Penny replied.

Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:14 pm

"Oh no it definitely is my fault," Quinn explained. "I could have prevented it in so many different ways, and I just didn't."

Quinn pulled out enough money to buy a few more drinks and said, "Give them all to me now."

Penny soon came back with enough drinks to get Quinn drunk, whatever amount that is. A couple more drinks later, Quinn was laughing loudly and obnoxiously, feeling much better than he did when he got there.

"You know what Pennylope?" Quinn slurred, "If I wasn't married I'd bang you!"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:18 pm

"Charming," Penny remarked dryly. Being a bartendress, she got that sort of comment all the time. "Really, I'm flattered. Though I'm not sure your wife would be very happy if she found out you said that. Just a thought."

She smiled patronizingly. "Anyways, I think you've had enough for tonight."

Penelope

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:21 pm

"Yeah, I think...I should go home now," Quinn said, "Thanks for making me feel better, Pennyloafer!"

He got up from his bar stool and stumbled out of the tavern and into the night.

END
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down