Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BILBO BAGGINS IS BRAVER THAN YEW [Charmaine]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BILBO BAGGINS IS BRAVER THAN YEW [Charmaine] Empty BILBO BAGGINS IS BRAVER THAN YEW [Charmaine]

Post by Peyton Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Getting high was Peyton's past time. Laying in the grass with his best gal Charmaine, starin' at the blue sky. He watched the clouds with his bloodshot eyes, one cloud looked like a bird.

"Hahaha, lookit Charmaine it's a bird!" he said, pointing lazily into the air, not actually even pointing at the bird cloud.

"WEESNAW!"
Peyton
Peyton

Number of posts : 74
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Adhbhar
Dæmon's Name: George

Back to top Go down

BILBO BAGGINS IS BRAVER THAN YEW [Charmaine] Empty Re: BILBO BAGGINS IS BRAVER THAN YEW [Charmaine]

Post by Charmaine Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:45 pm

"Oh my gun, it is a bird!" she replied. What was a gun? Eh, who cared. She was with Peyton, her buddy, her pal, her boyfrann. She giggled. :3

"Peyton," she said, rolling over and flopping her body on his. "What would you do if I told you I lou yove?" She blinked, thinking for a minute. That sounded wrong. Oh, right. "Love you?"

Charmaine

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-12-21

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Diesel

Back to top Go down

BILBO BAGGINS IS BRAVER THAN YEW [Charmaine] Empty Re: BILBO BAGGINS IS BRAVER THAN YEW [Charmaine]

Post by Peyton Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Peyton grinned up at Charmaine, "I'd say I love yew back then make love to your couch!"

He started laughing really really hard.
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:59 pm

Charmaine smiled, closing her eyes and kissing Peyton on the lips softly. She reopened her eyes when she stopped, looking into his eyes again.

"Really, though," she said. She was having one of her ~deep trips. "Not just I love you, but the really love love you. The I really love you love you. That I love you. You know? What if I said that?" She wasn't sure how she wanted him to respond. She was actually thinking more about how big that catepillar a few feet away looked. Why was it so big?

Charmaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:14 pm

Peyton made this weird looking face, which I'd like to call his thinking while he's high face.

"I dunno, I'd..." Peyton squinted up at Charmaine, "I'd tell you how pretty you are."

Not the best answer, but it was a start.
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:17 pm

Charmaine smiled sweetly, closing her eyes again and leaning forward for a kiss.

"Good answer," she said when she pulled her lips from his. "I think I'd tell you how pretty you are, too. 'Cause you're real pretty." She giggled.

Charmaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Peyton laughed loudly and obnoxiously, "Whut would you do if I turned into my daemon and George turned into me?"

Peyton's eyes got huge, "Woah, that would be sooooo weeeeiiiierd!"
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Charmaine looked to the grass, thinking for a minute. She suddenly looked back to him, smiling evilly.

"I'd go, 'HELLO??? IS THIS MY MAN OR A DAEMON?'" she yelled, sitting up on him and playfully hitting his torso with her fists. "And then he'd go, 'No, this is George,' and I'd go, 'Well bring him back because I love him and he's mine.'" She smiled, obviously proud of herself, as if she'd overcome a large obstacle in a creative way.

Charmaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Peyton made 'oof' noises, laughed then sat up. He wrested his hands on Charmaine's hips and gave her a good long sloppy kiss.

"I love you Charmie!" he said goofily.
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:16 pm

Chamaine giggled and goofed and nuzzled and kissed. She felt so perfect with Peyton. She knew it wasn't the drugs...or it wasn't always the drugs.

"I love you, Peytie!" she said. Diesel was laying around in the grass, holding his back paws in the air with his front paws. He was gnawing on some grass as he did so, looking up at the sky. Not sure why I felt the need to say that, but I thought it would be cute. :3

"How about a piggyback ride, Peytie?" she asked. She didn't know who would be getting one from who, but she thought she'd ask. She wanted one. Or to give one. Whatever ended up happening.

Charmaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Peyton blinked and started at Charmaine like he had no idea what she just said, "Can I have one first?"
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:31 pm

"Of course!" Charmaine clapped, smiling a big smile. "I'd be happy to give you one."

She climbed off of him, stretched her arms out into the air, stood there for a minute wondering why she had gotten up, and then squatted after remembering.

"Alrighty, climb on meeee!" she said, looking over her shoulder at him.

Charmaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Peyton watched her with a dazed look in his eyes.

Charmaine wrote:"Alrighty, climb on meeee!"

"WEESNAW!" Peyton bellowed.

He climbed upon Charmaine's back, pointed ahead and said, "Onward Squire Maldoon!"
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:39 pm

"Yessir!" Charmaine replied, charging forward. Well, in her mind she charged forward. In her mind Peyton also was a night in shining armor, with a sword and wings. She was his beautiful white horse daemon, and she was galloping through a field of blue gold chips that sparkled in the green sunlight.

In all reality, she was going at an insanely slow pace. The sounds she made, which included swooshes and the screaming sound you'd make on a roller coaster, didn't really fit as well as she imagined, but that was okay. Peyton wouldn't judge or anything. xD

Charmaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:46 pm

Peyton was making 'woohoo' and 'whee' noises as if it was the best damn thing he ever did in his life. "Faster Charmie! It's like I'm on the rollar coaster at the carnival!"
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 pm

"Faster? YOU WANT FASTER?!" she screamed, trudging forward. She felt like she was floating through air. Who needs their legs when they're floating? There's nothing under you to walk on.

She kept walking anyways, though. She knew she had to walk for Peyton. "Don't die!" she said. "Don't die, Peyton!" She started breathing heavily. "I hafta keep walking for you, for you, Peyton! FOR YOU!" With that, her legs gave up and she fell to her knees into some clouds.

"Oh, no! PEYTON STAY ALIVE, I LOVE YOU! STUPID LEGS, GET UP! WE MUST WALK THROUGH THESE CLOUDS!" She held onto her boyfriend tight so he wouldn't fall into the mountains below them.

Charmaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:53 pm

"AAAAAHHHHHH!" Peyton screamed. "DON'T LET ME DIE!"

Somehow, Peyton squirmed free of Charmaine's arms, and he ran around in circles, stopped then sat on the ground.

"Charmie I'm over here now!"
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:55 pm

Charmaine screamed with Peyton wriggled from her grasp because she thought she'd lost him. "No, Peyton," she mumbled, her her face sinking into her palms. When she heard his voice again, she looked towards him. She smiled like never before. "Oh, Peyton!" she screamed, rushing over to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. "I thought I'd lost you! Your safe!" Thank goodness they were on the grass again! The grass was safe.

Charmaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Peyton wrapped his arms around Charmaine, and pulled her down into the grass.

"That was so scary wasn't it?" he asked her. "No more piggy backs for a while, it's too dangerous."
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:02 pm

Charmaine nodded, closing her eyes and leaning close. "What an awful idea. I'm sorry I killed you." She nuzzled his nose and suddenly had forgotten the whole thing.

"I should take you flying someday. It's almost as perfect as you."

Charmaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:23 pm

Let's hope they're not high when it happens.

"That would be cool," Peyton commented. "I could throw rocks at you, if you'd want..."

Peyton giggled.
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:34 pm

"I could be like a superhero and fly around the speeding rocks. I could save the damsel in distress, Peytonifer! I'd be the flying wonderous Charmainain!" She had opened her eyes and was looking to the sky, imagining the two of them flying around.

"Then you can show your cool superhero powers too, and we could be the best superhero couple ever!"

Charmaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:44 pm

"Yeah!" Peyton agreed. "That would be so groovy..."

Peyton layed there staring at the sky, then started singing, "WE DIG DIG DIG DIG FROM EARLY MORN TO NIGHT, WE DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG DIG UP EVERY THING IN SIGHT!"
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:47 pm

"Hey, you can dig," she said, nudging him. "Maybe we should dig. You wanna dig? I wanna fly.

"I'm like a biiiiird, I wanna fly awayyyy, I don't know where my SOUL ISSS, I don't know where my HOME IS, BUT BABY I'MMA NEED FOR YOU TO NOTICE!" she sang, rolling over him.

"STEAMROLLER!"

Charmaine

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:50 pm

"Ahhhh," Peyton screamed, but it wasn't a loud scream. "I've been rolled."

He rolled over onto his side and grabbed Charmaine from behind, and he pulled her closer. He nuzzled her neck and nibbled her ear lobe a little bit.

"Haha, I'm a nibbler!"
Peyton
Peyton

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum