Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty! [Shannon! ^.^]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I feel pretty, oh so pretty! [Shannon! ^.^] Empty I feel pretty, oh so pretty! [Shannon! ^.^]

Post by Yolande Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:09 pm

"I feel pretty, oh so pretty. I feel pretty and witty and gay!" Yolande sang as she and Merris skipped through the tall valley grasses.

'You know, the word gay could be taken either way nowadays.' Merris mused over the two's mind link.

"I don't care. I feel like the happy meaning today. And I have the song stuck in my head." Yolande replied, going back to softly singing, not paying any attention to where she was going.
Yolande
Yolande

Number of posts : 64
Location : Turning into a prune at the beach or the bath house... : )
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Merris Temulan

Back to top Go down

I feel pretty, oh so pretty! [Shannon! ^.^] Empty Re: I feel pretty, oh so pretty! [Shannon! ^.^]

Post by Rowan Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Not too far away from where he was in Froom Valley, Rowan heard someone singing. He decided he was in the mood for some social interaction, so he decided to go see who it was. He saw a girl he didn't know, singing to herself and skipping through the valley with her daemon.

"Er...hello?" he called, unsure of whether or not it was rude to interrupt her. It shouldn't be, it wasn't like she was doing anything really important. Just skipping and singing.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

I feel pretty, oh so pretty! [Shannon! ^.^] Empty Re: I feel pretty, oh so pretty! [Shannon! ^.^]

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Lumi needed something, but she didn't know what. A change in scenery? A vacation? A bottle of sleeping pills? She didn't know. All she knew was that she needed something to get her out of this deep depression she was in.

Finally deciding to get out of the house for a bit, she went to Froom Valley. She walked through the valley with one hand resting on her round belly, trying to take in and enjoy the beauty of the place, but she just wasn't feeling it. She just felt lost and sad.

Suddenly up ahead she spotted a familiar face along with an unfamiliar one. Rowan and some girl. Maybe talking to Rowan would help. Rowan was always miserable, and misery loves company.

"Hey!" she called, waving.
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yolande Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:02 pm

"...O.O..." Yolande stared the unfamiliar clio with a deer-in-the-headlights look, having forgotten that there were other clio even in the valley.

"O-oh... dear...u-u-uh, h-hi." She stammered, cheeks blushing tomato red.

"You can be so dumb sometimes." Merris commented, having noticed the clio earlier.

"I a-apologize if I was b-bothering you." Yolande said to the auburn haired boy. Then she caught sight of the second clio, a girl. She timidly waved back. 'I have no idea who these two are. Do you?'

'Nope.' The fox daemon responded, lying down and soaking up some sun.
Yolande
Yolande

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:14 pm

"Oh no, not at all," Rowan replied, holding his hands up. "You weren't bothering me at all, I just wanted to say hello. My name is Rowan by the way." He held out his hand for the girl to shake.

He heard a familiar voice and looked up and saw Lumi. She...didn't look to good. Weird, Rowan would have thought that she would have been happy, what with the marriage and the baby and all.

"Oh, hi," he greeted. He turned to the girl he didn't know. "This is my friend Lumi."
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Lumi waved unenthusiastically to the girl as Rowan introduced her. Actually, the girl looked a teeny bit familiar, like Lumi had seen her somewhere before but didn't know her name. "I think I've seen you around before," she told her, studying her face. "You're in Ughdarras, right? What's your name?"
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yolande Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Yolande shook hands with Rowan, rather tentatively, but still determined to overcome her shyness. She was happy to know someone else. 'I hope he's nice. His friend too!'

"I'm Y-yolande. And yes, I'm in Ughdarras. It's nice to meet you both." Yolande fought the urge to bow or curtsy. Many people now adays weren't that formal! She didn't want to stand out!
Yolande
Yolande

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:54 pm

"Likewise," Rowan replied with a polite smile. He looked at Lumi out of the corner of his eye. She really wasn't looking very well, but he didn't want to say anything in front of a stranger.

He looked back and forth between the two. "So, er, do you two know each other, or...?" he asked with uncertainty. At the very least, Lumi seemed to recognize Yolande.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Lumi shook her head. "Not really, I've just seen her around Ughdarras, is all," she replied. She smiled politely at Yolande, but it was a weak smile. "We've never spoken before though."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yolande Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:12 pm

"She's right. W-we've never actually met. I think I've seen you around too."

'Sheesh. She doesn't look good.' Merris remarked, sitting up and staring.

"A-are you okay?" Yolande knew it was horribly impolite, but she couldn't help herself.
Yolande
Yolande

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:18 pm

Rowan looked over at Lumi and waited for her answer. If something really was wrong he knew she would lie, because Lumi never shared her problems. And he was right.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Lumi brushed off the question. "Oh, I'm fine," she replied with a wave of her hand. "I just got over a weird hormonal moment a little while ago. Happens all the time." She indicated towards her preggie bump. It was really easy to use her pregnancy as an excuse for looking sad.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yolande Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:25 pm

"I'm glad you're okay then. I bet you're happy to be having a child." Yolande smiled. She's love to have a family. A large one. Where everyone was happy and loving! Still though, something didn't quite seem right, but it was probably best to drop it.

"I come here when I'm sad. It makes me happy." Yolande gave the two clio a shy smile as she bent and picked up Merris, hugging him for no reason what so ever. She just felt so HAPPY today! She wasn't even hardly stammering!
Yolande
Yolande

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:32 pm

Rowan goes to the Tavern when he's sad. But he wasn't about to share that with some girl he just met.

"Yeah? I come here to relax," he told her. "And to escape the pressures of Overloridianship. With my job, kids and girlfriend (for lack of a better word) I hardly have time for myself anymore. Not that I mind," he added with a shrug.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Lumi looked sideways at Rowan. So he was dating Ria? She thought about that thing she'd learned from Lior and her eyes got big, but then she pushed that thought away.

She wanted to ask Rowan about all that stuff, but it would be rude to do in front of Yolande, so she decided to wait.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yolande Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Yolande stared back and forth between her new acquaintances. There was such an awkward feeling... like they wanted to talk to each otehr but diddn't want to with her around.

"Uhm... I can go. I mean, if you came here to talk, I can uhm... go elsewhere?" She asked cautiously, not wanting to offend anyone or anything like that.
Yolande
Yolande

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:44 pm

"What? Oh no," Rowan said quickly, while Lumi stared at him. "No, we can talk to each other anytime. It's not every day you make a new acquaintance. Or something." He smiled what he hoped was a welcoming smile.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:45 pm

"Oh yeah, we don't want you to go," Lumi agreed, looking back at Yolande. She wanted to change the subject so that Yolande might feel less awkward. "Er--want to touch my tummy?"
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yolande Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:49 pm

"Yeah. I don't go out a lot... I only know a few clio."
"Er--want to touch my tummy?"
"Really?" Yolande's eyes were wide with pleased surprise.
Yolande
Yolande

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:52 pm

Rowan looked between the two. Nice save, Lumi, he thought. He knew that she knew that every clio on Amelia loved babies.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:54 pm

"Oh yes, go right ahead," Lumi replied with a smile. "I mean, you won't really be able to feel anything, it's not kicking yet...but still." She looked at Rowan. "You can too if you want."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yolande Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:57 pm

"Wow. You're so nice." Yolande complemented, laying a hand on Lumi's stomach. Yolande giggled, just because she wanted to.

"I can't wait to get married and have my own kids!" Yolande was glad the awkward feeling was gone now. She didn't like awkward feelings. Not at all.
Yolande
Yolande

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:36 am

"No thanks," Rowan politely declined Lumi's offer.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:38 am

Lumi smiled a little bit at Yolande's reaction. "Yeah well, you still have plenty of time do to those things," she told her. "Don't rush into anything."
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Yolande Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:22 am

Yolande merely gave a beaming smile. "Is it fun being an overloridian?" SHe asked Rowan, remembering what he had said.

'Perhaps I should have curtseyed?' She wondered. Merris just batted at potato bugs.
Yolande
Yolande

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next