Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO WANTS TO RP?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WHO WANTS TO RP? Empty WHO WANTS TO RP?

Post by Rowan Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:32 am

Shannon had been getting tired of all these specified rps of late. That is, ones with the little name in brackets so no one else posts there. So she decided to start up another unplanned rp, which had become so scarce recently.

She wrote something about Rowan being in Froom Valley for some reason, though it really didn't matter why he was there, just that he was. He was lyin' in the grass, thinkin' about life, while Nym picked up her old pasttime of chasing butterflies.

Shannon waited for someone else to come and rp with Rowan. =)
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 934
Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Nym

Back to top Go down

WHO WANTS TO RP? Empty Re: WHO WANTS TO RP?

Post by Alice Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Alice sighed, walking. Normally she was happy to be away from her mom, but she had allready been worn down by having to wake up early to go to some meeting or another, she flopped down and noticed some person, and some dog, which was chasing butterflies, she stood up an walked over to them, waving.She looked a bit older then she really was, maybe 10 or 11, but someone to talk to was some form of entertainment, althought a boring one for her.

L sighed to herself and hoped someone actually replied to her long dead thread about tag.
Alice
Alice

Number of posts : 34
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Unsettled
Dæmon's Name: silton

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Luca crawled on her hands and knees with her daemon, rawring every now and then. Sometimes she just liked to get out and be goofy with Max, and Max loved it when they did this. They used to do it when they were little. :3 Now they were big and they were doing it, and it felt great.

Unfortunately, they were having so much fun that they didn't realize that there were people around. D: Luca stepped right on a guy's face.

"Ah, shit!" she said, realizing that her fingers almost went right into the guy's eyes. Fortunately, her palm did that instead.

She sat up right away, looking horrified. A person was the last thing she expected to step on.

"Sorry!" she said, the fact that this guy was her Overloridian not even registering in her mind. "Are you alright?"
Luca
Luca

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Rowan had closed his eyes when suddenly someone's hand shoved itself into his face. "Ow!" he exclaimed, sitting up. He looked around. There was a little girl off in the distance, and an older girl right in front of him apologizing frantically.

"Ah...no, it's alright, I'm fine," he assured her, rubbing his face a little. He thought he recognized her. She was from Dian, wasn't she? "...Luca, right?"
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character : Probably the most self-loathing, self-pitying, self-defeating clio in Amelia, yet for some reason everyone seems to like him. =]

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Luca smiled in relief when he said he was okay. But then he recognized her. Oo Who was he?

Then she looked at him for a second and realized that he looked pretty familiar too. "Yeah," she said, looking at him a minute longer... "Oh my God, Rowan! I stepped on Rowan!" Max started to laugh, as Luca did. How ridiculous.

She sat down with him, crossing her legs. Max sat on her lap and she pet him. :3 He loved that, and she did, too. "Sorry again for stepping on you. You being the Overloridian makes it ten times worse."
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Rowan gave a small smile. "It was just an accident. It's not like I throw people in jail for stepping on me," he said lightly. Not that anyone had ever stepped on him before. "So how have you been, Luca? Life is going well, I hope?"
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Luca laughed. He was nice. "Life is taking some interesting turns, I guess," she said, not sure if it was really good or bad. Maybe it was both. "I'm pregnant." She smiled, her hand going from Max's head to her belly.
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:33 pm

Rowan was understandably surprised. "Wow, really?" he asked. He hesitated before continuing, because he wasn't sure if Luca was happy about that fact or not. Well, she was smiling, so he assumed she was. "Congratulations!"

He thought of telling her how his kids had recently been born, but decided to wait. It was kind of rude to announce something about yourself when you were talking about the other person.

He smiled. "How far along are you?"
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:35 pm

"Thanks," she said, her hands reaching back to Max's head. "I'm about two and a half months, so it's not starting to show yet. I'm glad about that." She laughed a little. She was so scared.

"Didn't you recently have kids?" she asked. "I mean, obviously you didn't, but they were yours or whatever, right?"
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:42 pm

Rowan's smile widened. "Yes," he replied. "My...girlfriend (for lack of a better word) gave birth to twins about two months ago. Two little girls, Chloe and Claire. They're wonderful." Happy little oopsie-babies surprises.

He wondered if Luca had planned to get pregnant, or if it had been a surprise like for him and Ria. "So are you seeing someone, then?" he asked tactfully.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:46 pm

"Aw, how cute," she said with a smile. When he asked if she was seeing someone, she was happy to say that she was. "Yeah, he's really wonderful. He's from Ughdarras," she said, thinking of her amazing boyfriend. :3 "I really love him. We weren't expecting the baby, but I think we're gonna keep it."
Luca
Luca

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:00 pm

"That's great," Rowan replied genially. Seemed like the ladies of Dian had a thing for Ughdarran men. "Are you going to live together? Do you think you'll stay in Dian?"

If Luca was gonna bring an Ughdarran to Dian, Rowan would have to do some things to make sure the Dian guards knew he was allowed. He wished he could just get rid of the guards alltogether, but they were still needed unfortunately.
Rowan
Rowan
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Alice noticed someone else and shrugged, she walked over to a tree and started to climb, well atlest until she looked down and clung to the tree "Silton, when d-did I get so high?"She clung to the branch and sighed "This is a pain, I hope someone notices that I'm stuck"
Alice
Alice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:42 pm

Leo watched Alice clinging to the tree curiously, an amused smile on his face. He glanced down at Sophistra who was sitting at his feet, looking up at him with a disapproving glare.
"I suppose you want me to help her?" he asked, as if her answer wasn't already obvious. He stayed where he was for a few moments, staring into her green eyes before sighing dramatically and making his way over to the tree
Leo
Leo

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Sophistra

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Alice blinked a few times when she realized that a branch had snapped, and she was bleeding, he mom would have her head for clibing a tree, she winced when she slid a bit from another branch breaking
Alice
Alice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Leo reached the tree, Sophistra trotting along behind him. He noticed the branch was snapping.
"uhhh, do you need any help?" he called up to her
Leo
Leo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 pm

"Y-Yes"She managed to say, hoping it was loud enough for him to hear her. It was really scary to be up hear for her
Alice
Alice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:05 pm

Leo began looking up and down the tree, trying to find some way to help the girl. "ok" he said "you're going to have to jump. I'll catch you"
Leo
Leo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:12 pm

"O-Okay."She managed to say, untangling her self from the tree, Silton clung to her shoulder and Alice sceamed when the branch she was holding onto snapped.
Alice
Alice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Leo braced himself to catch Alice, holding his arms out
Leo
Leo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Alice fell out of the tree and didn't jump, a couple of branches hit her arms or legs
Alice
Alice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Leo caught Alice, stumbling back slightly as she landed in his arms. He carefully put her on the ground, checking her for any serious wounds
Leo
Leo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:45 pm

"I hope I never have to do that again." alice said, she sighed, happy to be out of the tree for now.
Alice
Alice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:50 pm

Leo smiled, still checking her over for wounds.
"well, I don't think you're seriously hurt" he said softly "just try not to fall out of anymore trees"

Sophistra sniffed a Silton curiously, nudging him with her nose
Leo
Leo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Alice smiled "Proabably a bit raw from when I Slid, and the back of my arm is what hurts the worst if anything"She attemped to look at her shoulder and said "Ah, Silton clawed me, a bit."
Silton sniffed at Sophistra, blinking a few times when she nudged him, he made a light Meow, changing into a diffrent type of dog and barked
Alice
Alice

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum