Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey!

3 posters

Go down

Hey! Empty Hey!

Post by Ranuki Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:26 pm

Hello! How's everyone? I hope you're having an excellent whatever time of day or night it is! I'm brand new at this (at least on-line); first time ever, so I hope I don't horribly mess up!

Okay then! About me!

I'm painfully shy! It's only after I've known you and are friends with you that I loosen up. THEN you find out how random zany and weird I can be. Unless its something like typing. I have almost no problems typing away at people. Like now. When I have no idea if anyone will even read this... Sorry. I ramble and jabber on and on once I know you, so be warned.

I guess you could say I'm artistic, in that I like to draw and play an instrument and like art. I love nature and pretty things. And reading! I love reading! And animals! I have three cats and two goldfish and who knows how many wild birds, squirrels and chipmunks that eat the birdseed we put out.

I'm peaceful and almost never get angry. Irritated, yes. Angry, pretty much not. I hate conflicts and arguments and yelling and fighting. A perfect pacifist, non?

No I'm not French. At least not to my knowledge... should check on that though... I just like French since I sorta, limitedly speak it.

I'm sixteen and live in Ohio, the US, North America, Earth, the Milky Way Galaxy, Space. I have one sister, a mum, a dad and a nephew. I just realized that I should probably put this down, huh?

Very Happy Laughing
Ranuki
Ranuki

Number of posts : 82
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Deilig
Dæmon's Name: Indary

Back to top Go down

Hey! Empty Re: Hey!

Post by Goruhana Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:29 pm

Why Hallow Thar Ranuki! Welcome and glad to have you aboard. Im painfully shy also...just not over the internet. xD Just thought i'd welcome you. You should go check out the FAQ's and the rules and stuffs. See ya around

Goruhana

Goruhana
Overloridian
Overloridian

Number of posts : 57
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:07 pm

Welcome!

I see from your CD that you've chosen Deilig? If this isn't the case please PM me and we'll get this sorted out. Until then, I'm just going to go ahead and place you in that group so you can see your secret base. You're Deilig Overloridian is Kendra, so feel free to PM her also. :3

Please enjoy your stay here at Amelia!
Alecis
Alecis
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 684
Character : She started out all mean and snarky...What happened to that?
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Cuir
Dæmon's Name: Rheis-Tiletandrous

https://theameliaforum.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum