Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN UNPLANNED RP? LE GASP! [ANYONE =D]

3 posters

Go down

AN UNPLANNED RP? LE GASP! [ANYONE =D] Empty AN UNPLANNED RP? LE GASP! [ANYONE =D]

Post by Szilvi Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:25 pm

Szilvi sat at the edge of a creek in Taigar Island. Her shoes laid next to her as she kicked her bare feet in the cool water. Now was a time for introspection, a time for her to think about where her life was going.

First of all, Szilvi certainly couldn't complain. She was now the head of one of the most prestigious and renowned medical practices in Ughdarras. She had her looks, her health, her success. All that was missing was someone to share her happy life with.

She had only ever been in love twice in her life. The first time she blew it, and the second time she got crushed. Now both her exes were with other people, and Szilvi felt like when it came to love she was being left behind. Not to mention she was such a perfectionist, she couldn't stand any aspect of her life not being in perfect shape. It made her feel inadequate, somehow.

To be fair, she had kind of screwed up her love and social life on her own. She knew she had a few--okay, a lot of--personality flaws, but was she really that difficult to get along with? She didn't think so. Or maybe she was. That would explain why no one seemed to want to hang out with her.

But she liked herself, and certainly didn't want to change for other people.

She sighed aloud and flopped over onto her back. She tried to think positive. She just had to get out a little more, meet some new people, maybe treat them a little nicer than she usually did.

She decided. The next clio she talked to was going to become her friend, no matter what.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Number of posts : 151
Character : She's as into herself as a piece of pie. Wait...what?
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rio

Back to top Go down

AN UNPLANNED RP? LE GASP! [ANYONE =D] Empty Re: AN UNPLANNED RP? LE GASP! [ANYONE =D]

Post by Rylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:40 am

Rylan took macho steps as he walked along a creek, dirt spiraling around his feet with each step. He loved being the Overloridian of Adhbhar. He loved having people love him, and he loved loving people. His life had just taken a wonderful turn for the better. He had power along with his popularity.

Too bad his sister was mad at him. But it wasn't his fault that he became Overloridian. And it wasn't his choice to not tell her. Well, it sort of was, but they were never that close anyways.

Sylis went from branch to branch above him, having so much fun on the island. The two of them had always loved the island. It was so nice. They used to come here when he was younger and have a grand ol' time, and ---

Ooh. Pretty lady.

Rylan kept his pace, looking at the woman sitting by the water. She looked so peaceful, he was afraid to bother her. He was far enough away that he could choose another path, but he wasn't quite sure if he wanted to or not.
Rylan
Rylan

Number of posts : 11
Character : asdf
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

AN UNPLANNED RP? LE GASP! [ANYONE =D] Empty Re: AN UNPLANNED RP? LE GASP! [ANYONE =D]

Post by Lolita Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:46 am

Lolita was walking through the jungle for no good reason. Boredom mostly, but also because she needed to get out of Ughdarras. So many people were talking about the Dian girl their Overloridian had married.

It was the topic of much gossip, and while most clio were over the whole prejudice of other Eilemaiden, it still brought up a lot of curiosity. Most thought that Lumi, the Dian, was just trying to get money, but Lolita didn't really care. She didn't mind the Eilemaiden thing, never had, and she didn't know Lumi. She could be a good clio, no one said there was a law on who you could fall in love with.

Elyok walked behind her, sniffing under logs and things, bored as well. His ears perked up though when he heard someone through the trees. It was a girl talking.

"Li, maybe we should go talk to her?" Ely asked. Lolita agreed and soon the two pushed through leafy ferns into the clearing thing where Szilvi was.

Lolita

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:53 am

Szilvi looked up at the sound of people approaching. She saw...oh wow, what a gorgeous boy. She was glad that her future friend--or maybe more?--was going to be so attractive. And he had a monkey daemon, like her! =D

"Hi there!" she greeted cheerfully.

She was about to say more, when another clio appeared. This one was a girl, with a cute dog daemon. Actually, Szilvi was pretty sure she'd seen this girl around Ughdarras before. Well, no one said she couldn't make more than one friend.

"Oh, I didn't realize this was such a popular spot," she commented amiably. She smiled at the two clio. "I'm Szilvi Dorsett, this is Rio, who're you guys?"

Last edited by Szilvi on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolita Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:07 am

Lolita turned and saw another person walk into the clearing. The boy was gorgeous, and had the cutest little monkey dæmon ever!

"I'm Lolita, the dæmon's, Ely," Li replied to Szilvi's question, "it's nice to meetcha."

Lolita

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:12 am

Rylan noticed someone else coming towards the pretty lady. Well, might as well talk to them both, then. :] Two ladies and a Rylan make a party, eh?

Something like that. He was cocky.

Let's go say hi! Sylis said, jumping from branch to branch until he was closer to the two girls. When Rylan caught up, the monkey jumped from the trees and landed right on his shoulder. She was just as cocky as he. x3

"Yeah, I didn't realize it either," he said, smiling. Pretty smile, no? "I'm Rylan Cicci, and this is Sylis. It's nice to meet you both, too." Sylis nodded along, monkey-smile on her face.
Rylan
Rylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:19 am

"I like your daemon," Szilvi told him, returning his stunning smile with one of her own. (What? Conceited? Noooo.) She quickly reminded herself not to ignore the girl, Lolita, just because there was a gorgeous boy in the vicinity.

"Are you in Ughdarras, cuz I swear I've seen you there before," she said to Lolita.

She stood up so that she didn't have to keep looking up at them.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolita Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:25 am

"Yeah, I am," Lolita answered, "I'm assuming you are too?"

Then she turned to the boy, "What about you, Rylan?"

Lolita

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rylan Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:36 am

Rylan looked to Sylis with a smile, glad that Szilvi liked her. "Thanks," they both said at the same time.

He listened to the two talk, hearing about how they were both in Ughdarras. Cool.

"I'm in Adhbhar. I actually just became the new Overloridian." He couldn't help but say that. He was still so excited. Very Happy
Rylan
Rylan

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:16 pm

"Wow, really?" Szilvi asked in her best "wow, I'm impressed" voice. Why were all the Overloridians so frikkin hot? Also, didn't Adhbhar just get a new Overloridian like, a year ago? They already needed another one? The old one must've died or something. How sad. "It's too bad about your old one, though. Wasn't she like, really young?"
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolita Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:48 am

"Wow, really? I met her once, she had a boy's name or something like that... Like Charles or something. She was about my age, I think. That's too bad that she died," Li said.

"How is it though, being an Overloridian?" she had always wondered, but Leci had gone traitor before she could ask.

Lolita

Character sheet
Eilemaiden:
Dæmon's Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum