Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you know what i mean jelly bean? [Szilvi.]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

you know what i mean jelly bean? [Szilvi.] Empty you know what i mean jelly bean? [Szilvi.]

Post by Quinn Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:47 am

Today Lumi was out and about with her friends, so Quinn had decided to work on some Overloridian work away from home as well.

Reading glasses on his nose, paper in one hand, and a writing utensil in another, Quinn busily set to work, stopping from time to time to drink his coffee.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

you know what i mean jelly bean? [Szilvi.] Empty Re: you know what i mean jelly bean? [Szilvi.]

Post by Szilvi Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:53 am

Szilvi had some free time to go out to Casa Nova's and get some coffee, so she was doing just that. She wasn't expecting to see any old friends, and especially wasn't expecting to see any old boyfriends there.

She was pretty surprised to see Quinn, who she hadn't seen in forever, pretty much since she dumped him about two years or so again. He looked good. Maybe since it had been so long all their hard feelings would be gone, and they could be friends.

Ignoring the fact that he was obviously busy, Szilvi pulled out the chair across from him and sat down. "Quinn? I haven't seen you in forever!" she greeted cheerfully.
Szilvi
Szilvi

Number of posts : 151
Character : She's as into herself as a piece of pie. Wait...what?
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Rio

Back to top Go down

you know what i mean jelly bean? [Szilvi.] Empty Re: you know what i mean jelly bean? [Szilvi.]

Post by Quinn Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Quinn looked up at the random clio who sat at his table. He squinted through his glasses, at the woman in front of him. Then his eyes got wide, "Oh my god! Szilvi?"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:05 pm

"Yeah!" Szilvi exlcaimed with a ^_^ face. She reached out and gently tugged on a piece of Quinn's hair. "Your hair is short now! I like it." She got a nostalgic look on her face. "I can't believe how long it's been. What have you been up to?"
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:17 pm

Quinn grinned at Szilvi, it had been a long time. He took off his reading glasses and placed them on top of his papers.

"It's been very long," he agreed. "Well, I've been busy with Overloridian stuff, like usual, and the best thing that could ever happen to me happened...I'm engaged!"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Szilvi blinked, surprised. He was engaged? That certainly was a swift kick to the ego. Nothing stung the pride more than to know someone you broke up with in the past now had a more successful love life than you.

"Oh...Wow. Congratulations," she said, not sounding very happy. Her expression grew somewhat wistful. "What a lucky woman she must be."
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:28 pm

Quinn kept smiling and said, "Thank you!"

Szilvi wrote:"What a lucky woman she must be."

Quinn chuckled, "I'd actually have to say, I'm the lucky one!"

He took a sip of his coffee, set it down and said, "So how're things with you? Are you still with that one guy..."

He would have said, 'that one guy you left me for' but that wasn't like Quinn to be rude.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:33 pm

Szilvi smiled, but it was very forced. "Ahaha...No, actually," she replied, trying to seem like she didn't care. "It, uh, didn't work out." By 'didn't work out' she meant 'I walked in on him and best friend having sex' but she wasn't about to say that.

She cleared her throat awkwardly. "Enough about me. Who are you engaged to? How did you meet?"
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:38 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Quinn said honestly.

Szilvi wrote:"How did you meet?"

She was questioning me about a murder that I commited.

"Her name is Lumi and she's from Dian," he began to explain, not liking his original story. "And we ran into each other in the Tavern, started talking, we became friends, eventually we realized we loved each other, and now we're engaged!"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:46 pm

"She's from Dian? I bet there're some clio who're angry about that," she remarked. Most clio didn't care about silly things like Eilemaiden anymore, but some of the older-fashioned ones still did. "I remember back when it was like, a huge taboo to even be friends with someone from a different Eilemaiden. It's nice that that's changed."

After that it became very silent. Szilvi looked around and fidgetted a little bit. She hesitated, and then completely out of the blue stated, "I was an idiot for leaving you, Quinn."
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:52 pm

Quinn blinked at Szilvi's abrupt statement. He was very surprised, after year or so she still had feelings for him? Or were these feelings just fake because she knew that he had somebody else now?

"It's sort of late to have these feelings now, don't you think?" he asked her in the most politest way he could.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:58 pm

"It...it doesn't have to be," she mumbled, lowering her head but looking up at him with her brown eyes. "I mean...I don't know what I mean," she shook her head, then looked at him again. "What we had was special, wasn't it?"
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Quinn raised his eyebrows, Not as special as me and Lumi have it.

And if you count leaving me for another clio as special...

"Well, I guess we had something for a little while there..." he mumbled awkwardly.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:07 pm

"Right? We did!" Szilvi insisted. "We were way closer than me and that jackass I was stupid enough to leave you for, which I really, really regret, by the way." She touched his hand and sighed. "What I wouldn't give for a second chance..."
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:12 pm

I wish Lumi was here.

Quinn pulled his hand away from Szilvi's. How do you tell a person that they only had one chance, and after they blew it that was it?

"Are you still um, in the medical profession?" he asked, trying to change the subject.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Szilvi sighed and put her hand in her lap. "Yeah," she replied flatly, knowing that he just wanted to change the subject. She was very disappointed. "I'm doing pretty well as a doctor. The job can be depressing, but also fulfilling. Saving lives and all that. Today is my day off."

She looked around Casa Nova's absent-mindedly. "Soo...How's, uh, being the Overloridian working out for you?"
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:24 pm

"Good, good!" Quinn said cheerfully, glad she wasn't talking about getting back together with him anymore.

Szilvi wrote:"Soo...How's, uh, being the Overloridian working out for you?"

"It's tough work," he said. "But now I have an adviser, Lumi. She helps me out a lot. I get my work done a lot quicker now."

He took a sip of his coffee, then set the cup back down, he looked back up at Szilvi and asked, "So how is your father?"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:22 pm

"Good," Szilvi replied, still unenthusiastic. She mimicked Quinn and sipped her coffee. "He retired this year. Now he never has anything to do, so he's always inviting me over all the time." Not that she minded. She loved spending time with her father. She shook her head and jokingly said, "He needs to find himself a wife."

Normally it would be customary to then ask Quinn about his family, except that he didn't have any so Szilvi was kind of stuck. "How's...er..." Crap, he didn't have any friends either. Wtf.

Rhiannon, Rio prompted.

"Rhiannon!" Szilvi smiled. "How's she doing? She seems awfully quiet."
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:04 pm

"Miss Rhiannon?" Quinn asked, looking at his daemon. Rhiannon looked back at him and smiled a weird American Marten-like smile.

She looked back at Szilvi, "I'm quite fine, love. I haven't had any reason to scold Quinn for not working. He's been very well behaved these past few months."

Rhiannon laughed a little.

Quinn smiled and ran one hand down Rhiannon, then looked at Rio, "And how are you sir?"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Rio looked up and his tail curled into a question mark shape. "Me? I've been good, very good," he replied. "We've been very fortunate the past few months."

"Since Dad's retiring, I'm taking over his practice," Szilvi explained, hoping to seem impressive. She was a beautiful, successful woman! How could Quinn get over her so quickly and completely?
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:04 am

"Good, good!" Quinn exclaimed, nodding all proud-like. "I'm very happy for the two of you."

He grabbed his pile of Overloridian papers and tapped them on the table to make them a neat stack again. He finished his last bit of coffee, set down the cup and asked, "So would you say that you're satisfied with the way I run Ughdarras right now?"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:16 am

Normally that would have seemed like a weird question, but Szilvi knew that Quinn was constantly making sure he was doing the best job possible for his clio. She smiled. "Oh yes, I'm very happy!" she assured him.

She paused. There was one little thing. She thought Quinn would appreciate knowing. "Well...there's just one thing I worry about sometimes," she admitted. "Has that one psychotic clio been caught yet?"
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:20 am

Quinn frowned sadly, and little bit angrily at her question. The thought of Rene made him sick. He tried to block him out of his head as much as he could.

"No," Quinn said gruffly. "I haven't caught him yet. He doesn't even live in Ughdarras anymore. But there have been many sightings of him here in Dahlin."

He said his last sentence while turning his head towards the window. Hoping to catch a glimpse of a Rene out there somewhere.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Szilvi Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:32 am

Szilvi watched his expression inquisitively. "Is something wrong?" she asked. "It's not like you to react to a situation like this so...personally."
Szilvi
Szilvi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:38 am

Quinn shook his head, "Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry about it."

He looked back over at Szilvi. For the first time he actually looked at her. She was a pretty woman, long blonde hair, porcelain skin, dark brown eyes. Quinn had great taste in women.

His Lumi was beautiful though. It was almost terrible how beautiful she was. Those gorgeous blue eyes, smooth skin. Every inch of her body was perfect. Even her broken arm.

(Lol, boner much?)

He really missed Lumi very much. He wondered if she was home right now. He stood up, "Well, it's very good to see you again. But I should be getting home."

He bent down and gave Szilvi a friendly hug, "You have a good day Szilvi!"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum