Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REM Sleep Disorder. [Lumi and Edwurd.]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

REM Sleep Disorder. [Lumi and Edwurd.] Empty REM Sleep Disorder. [Lumi and Edwurd.]

Post by Quinn Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Quinn opened his eyes to the sound of a rooster calling out in the distance. He sat up, and a screen pops up, telling him that new people have arrived here on the Latino Ranch, well near it anyway. He looks over to the left, there he see's Lumi sleeping peacefully.

Hmm, I think I will make her lunch today.

Quinn jumped out of bed, his bare feet touches the cold floor and he pulls them back quickly, making a sharp intake of breath. He sighs and places his feet back on the floor and he heads to the kitchen to make lunch for Lumi.

It's hot out, I hate the sun.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Number of posts : 1017
Character : Just a cute, weird, goofy guy...who killed someone.
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Ughdarras
Dæmon's Name: Rhiannon

Back to top Go down

REM Sleep Disorder. [Lumi and Edwurd.] Empty Re: REM Sleep Disorder. [Lumi and Edwurd.]

Post by Lumi Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:19 pm

Lumi was walking through a dark forest in the middle of the night. There was a half-full moon, though Moxie argued that it was half-empty. Lumi rounded a corner (you know, those corners they have in forests?) and came face to face with a gigantic seven-legged spider.

She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out. Instead the ground broke apart and she fell down into a giant web, not unlike the one in the climax of Coraline. She struggled to get away as the giant spider crept closer, when suddenly the web broke apart too and Lumi fell into darkness.

She fell and fell until suddenly she landed on something soft. She looked around and found herself lying on a bed in the Latino Ranch.

She got up and walked into the kitchen, where Quinn was making lunch. "Why are you making lunch at night?" she asked.
Lumi
Lumi

Number of posts : 1303
Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Dian
Dæmon's Name: Moxie

Back to top Go down

REM Sleep Disorder. [Lumi and Edwurd.] Empty Re: REM Sleep Disorder. [Lumi and Edwurd.]

Post by Edwurd Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Suddenly, Edwurd jumped in through an open window that wasn't open a couple moments ago. He was sporting a giant hat that looked like a slug, and a t-shirt on that said, Arden and Edwurd Forever.

"I heard that you kept sauerkraut here?!" he said loudly.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Number of posts : 250
Character : Just a cute lil firecrotch who somehow turned a homophobe gay.
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Character sheet
Dæmon's Name: Steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Quinn stared at Edwurd for a couple seconds then said, "Yes, it's in the basement."

He pointed at a brown door, and Edwurd nodded and bounded into it, while shutting it behind him.

Quinn turned to Lumi, "Here's your lunch dear!"
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Lumi took the plate from Quinn and looked down at it. It was a hardboiled egg with a face drawn on it.

Lumi looked up at Quinn with a shocked expression. "Are you trying to feed me my own child, Quinn? This is Omar! He's my son!" She picked the egg up and nuzzled it, then tossed it over her shoulder where it then splattered all over the floor. "Mm, that was delicious."

She blinked. "Quinn, honey, why aren't you wearing your special outfit today?" she asked. She blinked again and suddenly Quinn was wearing that purple dress from Anastasia. "That's better."
Lumi
Lumi

Character : Defies description, because she tends to go through a million emotions every hour.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:42 pm

"Ahh, feel that breeze," Quinn sighed. "HOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!"

Suddenly Quinn bent over and started walking all weird, like how Muggi walked in Brenna's dream. Then he dropped to the floor and began to sing the Surfin' Bird song, even though he had never heard that song in his life before.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:44 pm

"I've got the sauerkraut!" Edwurd yelled triumphantly, while bursting out of the basement door.

He held in his hand something that didn't look like sauerkraut at all though, it was actually an onion, but whatever.

Edwurd held the onion sauerkraut in the air and stared at it admiringly.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:50 pm

Lumi looked at Quinn, who was being, well, for lack of a better word, weird, and then at Edwurd, who was holding up an onion and declaring it as sauerkraut.

Wait a minute...

"I'm...dreaming..." she said slowly. Then she gasped. Lucid dreams! She could do anything she wanted! "I want an ice cream sundae!" she declared.

An ice cream sundae appeared in her hand. She grinned. "Yes! Guess what, Quinn! I'm dreaming!" she announced happily. "I can do anything I want now!"
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Quinn stopped singing and glanced up at Lumi.

If she's dreaming, I'm dreaming.

He jumped up, "If you're dreaming, then so am I!"

Quinn was now having his own lucid dream, which was pretty cool. Quinn cleared his throat, and he was suddenly dressed in nothing but a leaf to cover up his man parts.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:06 pm

"Oh mai," Edwurd said, while covering his eyes.

His dream was now lucid too, and this was so weird. How did they all happen to be dreaming about each other tonight? Were they all having the same dream? Or was this just Edwurds dream? Edwurd danced around in circles for a moment, then stared at his onio, which he realized was an onion.

"Wtf, this isn't sauerkraut!" he said.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:08 pm

At first Lumi gave Quinn an amorous sort of look, but then she remembered that Edwurd was standing right there. "Put some pants on!" she snapped, annoyed that he was practically naked in front of someone else.

POOF. Quinn was suddenly wearing pants. Lumi smiled with satisfaction.

Lucid dreaming is pretty sweet.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Quinn looked at his now panted legs. "Well then," he said. He squinted his eyes at Lumi, then suddenly her boobs got bigger.

"Now what?" Quinn asked her, with a smirk on his face.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Edwurd looked in between Lumi and Quinn, back and forth. Quinn was now wearing a pair of pants, and Lumi's breasts had grown twice in size, how weird.

"I want really long hair," he said out loud.

Suddenly Edwurd's hair grew down to his feet.
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:17 pm

Lumi looked down and her mouth dropped open. "Quinn! What the fuck!?" she shouted, crossing her arms across her chest, or at least trying to. She was able to will her bewbs to go back to normal, but her face was still bright red.

She looked at Edwurd, with his now freakishly long hair, and got an idea. She narrowed her eyes and smirked wickedly. Then suddenly all of Quinn's hair fell out.

"Hah," she said with triumph.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aven Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:48 pm

Aven ran in laughing. "Everyone be naked!" He gasped, and suddenly everyone was. He laughed harder.

"Hi, Edwurd!" He waved at Quinn. Ra climbed up on his shoulder, his fur a green color. "I like your hair!"
Aven
Aven

Number of posts : 420
Character : ...You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Character sheet
Eilemaiden: Solas
Dæmon's Name: Ra

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Quinn felt his bald head and screamed like a woman. "My hair! My beautiful blond hair!"

He narrowed his eyes at Lumi, and while his hair grew back, a very thick mustache took it's place on the top of her lip.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:03 pm

Edwurd laughed a little when he watched a mustache grow above Lumi's lip. Then suddenly, Arden came into the picture. Or was it Aven? Oh, there's his daemon, its definitely Aven.

Edwurd coughed and covered up his naked body with his long red hair. "Hi Aven!"
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Lumi screamed in horror and covered her face. Then she realized she was naked, screamed in horror again, and covered her body. The mustache disappeared and a towel wrapped around Lumi from out of nowhere.

"Did anyone ever tell you, you scream like a girl, Quinn!?" she snapped at her fiance.

Poof! Quinn turned into a woman.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:59 am

Quinn screamed like a woman, again. "Did anybody tell you that you look good with a mustache?" he snapped back at Lumi.

Poof! Lumi turned into a man with a thick mustache.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwurd Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:06 am

Lumi and Quinn make a good man and woman! thought Edwurd.

"I wonder what kind of woman I'd look like," Edwurd mumbled to himself.

He looked down at his body, and saw a skinny freckled female body.

"Weird!" he shouted. "Aven, make yourself into a woman!"
Edwurd
Edwurd

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:17 am

Lumi the man looked oddly like Rene only with longer hair and, of course, a mustache. She...er...he? Whatever. S/he clawed the mustache off her face because facial hair is gross.

"This is really weird!" Lumi whined, running her hands all over her body, which would look really strange to anyone who didn't know she had just spontaneously switched gender.

She glared down at Quinn since she was taller than him now. "Maybe this way we can have kids!" she snarled, and suddenly Quinn's belly grew until he looked eight and a half months pregnant.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:23 am

Quinn looked down at his big giant tummy.

"Holy shit," was all he could come with. "I don't like this, it's weird!"

Finally he turned back into a man again. He glared at Lumi for a second, then she turned into a rhinoceros with hair.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:37 am

Lumi made a loud rhinoceros roar and ran forward. She trampled Quinn and then stomped on him over and over until he was completely flattened on the floor like a cartoon character that just got hit by an anvil.

Lumi turned back into her normal self and peeled Quinn off the floor. She put her lips to his as if kissing him, but then blew air into him until he blew up like a balloon.

She tied a string to his ankle so that he didn't float away.

"How do you like me now, bitch?" She smirked, tugging on the string.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:42 am

The air in Quinn came rushing out and he deflated back into his normal body. "Well Lumi," he said, his hand on his chin. "I'm going to get you!"

His mouth grew really huge and he bit Lumi's head off, then spit it back out.
Quinn
Quinn
Supreme Overloridian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumi Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:47 am

Lumi's body fumbled to catch her head, but somehow managed to. She put her head back on her neck and spun it around until it was facing the right direction. She cracked her neck to make sure it was on properly.

"Yeah, well--!" Lumi snapped, and suddenly they weren't even in the kitchen anymore. They were in what looked like a palace. Lumi was laying on a comfy couch thing wearing a princess outfit and Quinn was wearing hardly anything and fanning her with a giant leaf. "How bout this, slave boy?" she asked smugly.
Lumi
Lumi

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next